Integrated Child Development Services Tamil Nadu has released the ICDS Tamil Nadu Project Assistant Recruitment 2018 Apply for 178 Block Co-Ordinators, Office Messenger Posts
ICDS Tamil Nadu Notification 2018
Are you desperately seeking for the ICDS Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018? So, we have great news for those aspirants who want to make their career in Integrated Child Development Services Tamil Nadu. Here, in this article, we are going to share all the detailed information regarding the ICDS Tamil Nadu Project Assistant Recruitment 2018 in the below description of the article. This is the golden opportunity for all those competitors who are seeking for the latest government job in Tamil Nadu State they don’t miss this great opportunity. Interested & eligible Individuals must read this article & take all the important details from here. Aspirants may apply offline for this ICDS Tamil Nadu Vacancy 2018 from the official website of Integrated Child Development Services, Tamil Nadu that is www.icds.tn.nic.in. For additional details, you may bookmark our careerjobs360 official webpage & stay in touch with us for future use.
ICDS TN Office Messenger Recruitment 2018
The Integrated Child Development Services Tamil Nadu has recently released the employment notification for ICDS Tamil Nadu Vacancy 2018 for the appointment of passionate and dynamic candidates for fill up 178 Post of Project Assistant, Block Co-Ordinators, Office Messenger/ Peon Other posts in the Integrated Child Development Services Tamil Nadu department. The ICDS Tamil Nadu department is looking for eligible and skilled competitors for the vacant posts. Job Hunters who are seeking for the job in Tamil Nadu State then they may apply for this ICDS TN Recruitment 2018 from the official portal of the department which is provided at the end of this article. Candidates may send the ICDS Tamil Nadu Project Assistant Application Form 2018 on the given the postal address on or before the deadline date which is 24th October 2018. Other details like required qualification, age criteria, selection process, application fee and how to apply offline etc are provided in the below article. For more details kindly go through the full article.
www.icds.tn.nic.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||Integrated Child Development Services Tamil Nadu|
|Information Regarding||ICDS, TN|
|Information Regarding||ICDS Tamil Nadu Project Assistant Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number of Posts||178 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Project Assistant, Block Co-Ordinators, Office Messenger/ Peon Other Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Beginning Date to Apply Offline for the Application form||28th September 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Offline for the Application form||24th October 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
ICDS Tamil Nadu Project Assistant vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Interested and skilled competitors who are willing to apply for this ICDS TN Block Co-ordinators Recruitment 2018 they must read the eligibility criteria of the recruitment from the official notification from the official portal of the department. Here, we have provided all the information in the below section of the article. You must read all the details very carefully before applying for the vacancy.
- For Block Co-ordinators post (Technical) Posts: Must have completed Graduate along with minimum 2 years working experience with technology & software application support from any recognized Institute.
- For Project Assistant Posts: Must have completed Graduate with minimum 1-year working experience with local Govt. or Community from any recognized Institute.
- Check the official notification for further information regarding to the academic qualification.
Age Limitation: The contender’s maximum age limit of the aspirants is 25 years. Upper Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category as per the govt. rules & regulations.
Application Fee: There is no application form charges.
Selection Procedure: The aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam and personal interview which is going to be conducted by Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS), Tamil Nadu.
DISTRICT LEVEL HELP DESK
- For District & Block Coordinator Post: Rs. 20,000/- to 30,000/- PM
BLOCK LEVEL HELP DESK
- For Project Assistants Post: Rs. 15,000/- to 18,000/- PM
|Commencing Date to Apply Offline||28th September 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Offline||24th October 2018|
How to Apply for the ICDS Tamil Nadu Project Assistant Recruitment 2018?
All the interested & eligible aspirants are able to apply for the ICDS Tamil Nadu Block Co-Ordinators Jobs 2018 via offline mode from the official website of the Integrated Child Development Services, Tamil Nadu. Candidates may read the eligibility criteria of the vacancy before applying for given vacant posts in the Integrated Child Development Services, Tamil Nadu department. Here, we are providing simple steps for filling the registratiob form easily.
- First of all, interested aspirants need to open the official website of Integrated Child Development Services, Tamil Nadu which is icds.tn.nic.in.
- Now, on the homepage go to the notification section and, find out the ICDS Tamil Nadu Project Assistant Recruitment 2018 official notification.
- Then, hit the important link & download the official notification.
- Now, you must read the notification very carefully before applying for the given vacancy.
- Now hit the link to download the application form.
- Then, you can fill all the asked information in the application form very carefully.
- Paste the recent passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Attach the scanned copies of the requisite credentials with the application form.
- Then, send the application form to the given postal address in the official notification after verifying all the details very carefully in it.
- Remit the application form charges.
- Take the hard copy of the application form & keep it safely for future use.
Official Website: www.icds.tn.nic.in