Latest Update (15th June 2018): Indira Gandhi Center of Atomic Research has released the IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018 Aspirants may Apply for 248 Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant Posts at the official website of Indira Gandhi Center of Atomic Research that is igcar.gov.in
IGCAR Notification 2018
Hello friends!!! Are you desperately seeking the latest government jobs in Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research then you are at the right destination? Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research releases an official advertisement for IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018 in the department. Candidates who are well-educated and multi-skilled then they may apply online for this IGCAR Job 2018 from the official website of the department that is www.igcar.gov.in. Interested aspirants are required to read this complete article as we are providing you each and every detail regarding the Recruitment. For additional details, candidates may bookmark our careerjobs360 website and stay in touch with us.
IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018
The Indira Gandhi Center of Atomic Research, Government of India has depicted the official bulletin for IGCAR Notification 2018 for hiring skilled contenders on 248 Technician, Scientist Assistant and Other Posts in the IGCAR department. Job Seekers who want to make their future bright in newest Government job then they may apply online for the IGCAR Scientist Assistant Recruitment 2018 from the official website of Indira Gandhi Center of Atomic Research. Interested Individuals may fill the online application form latest by 17th June 2018. Moreover, details related to the IGCAR Jobs 2018, such as age criteria, academic qualification, selection mode, application fee, & how to download etc are given below in the post.
www.igcar.gov.in Vacancy 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Indira Gandhi Center of Atomic Research, Government of India|
|Shortly abbreviated as||IGCAR|
|Details regarding||IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number of Posts||248|
|Name of the Posts||Technician, Scientist Assistant and Other Posts|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||17th June 2018|
IGCAR Scientist Assistant Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research invites the online application forms for selection of posts in IGCAR organization. Applicants are requested to apply online through Official web portal of IGCAR. The closing date for submission of online applications is 17th June 2018. Contenders will have to apply before very attentively reading the official bulletin and ensure that they fulfill the eligibility needs before Applying for the recruitment.
Required Qualification: Interested candidates must have completed 10th, 12th, Graduation Degree, B.Tech, and Diploma with first division in relevant field from recognized University/Institute. Candidates should also have knowledge of Computer. For more details, aspirants must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
|Post Name||Maximum Age Limit|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category II||22|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category I||24|
|Stenographer Grade III||28|
Upper Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category as per the government rules & regulations.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the contenders will be based on the written examination and Personal Interview which is going to be organized by the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will get handsome amount of pay band which is decided by the department.
Application Form Fee:
- For Technical Officer Post: Rs. 300/-,
- For Scientific Assistant/ C & Stipendiary Trainee I Post 200/-,
- For Other Posts: 100/-.
- Commencing Date for Submission of Application Form: 18th may 2018.
- Closing Date for Submission of Application Form: 17th June 2018
How to Apply for the IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018?
Willing contenders may apply online for the IGCAR Scientist Assistant Recruitment 2018 from the official portal of the IGCAR. Individuals must read the official notification before applying for the given advertisement. Here, we provide some steps for filling the online application easily. You may follow the given steps very carefully & then apply for the given recruitment.
- Firstly, interested candidates may log on to the official website of Indira Gandhi Center of Atomic Research i.e. wigcar.gov.in.
- Now, on the homepage and find out the IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018 link.
- Then, open the link in the next tab.
- After that, you may read the Official Notification carefully for eligibility needs before applying for the recruitment.
- After that, fill the online applications with all the asked details without making any mistake.
- Now, attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph & signature on it.
- Then, click on the submit tab & submit the application form.
- Remit the application form fee.
- Finally, Take a print out copy of the online application form and keep it safe for further purpose.
Official Website: www.igcar.gov.in.