Latest Update (10th November 2017): The Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology has released the IITM Pune Project Scientist Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 79 UDC, Project Assistant Posts at www.tropmet.res.in
IITM Pune Notification 2017
Hello Job Seekers, if you are looking for the government job in the Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology then you are at the right place because here, we are going describe all the information regarding the IITM Pune Project Scientist Vacancy 2017 in the below description of the article. This is a good opportunity for those aspirants who want to make their career bright in the government job. All the interested aspirants must read this article & grab all the complete details from here and then apply online for this vacancy from the official portal of IITM Pune that is www.tropmet.res.in. Moreover, details candidates can bookmark our careerjobs360 web page and stay in touch with us.
IITM Pune Project Scientist Recruitment 2017
The Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology has released the employment advertisement for IITM Pune Vacancy 2017 for recruiting eligible and skilled candidates for filling up 79 posts of Project Scientist, Project Manager & Other Various Posts in the department. The appointment is on contractual basis for a period of One year. Candidates who are seeking for the latest job in Maharashtra State then you may apply for this IITM Project Scientist Recruitment 2017 from the official website of the department. All the interested & eligible candidates can apply online for IITM Pune Jobs 2017 on or before the last date which is 19th November 2017. Moreover, details like educational qualification, selection process, and pay scale, how to apply process and others are mentioned below in the article.
www.tropmet.res.in Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Indian Institute of Technology Meteorology|
|Also Known as||IITM|
|Information Regarding||IITM Pune Project Scientist Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Post||Project Scientist, Project Manager & Other Various Posts|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting date to apply||23rd October 2017|
|Closing date to apply||19th November 2017|
|Employment Category||Central Government Jobs|
About IITM Pune
The Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology is a scientific institution based in India for expanding research in Tropical Indian Ocean of the tropics in general with special reference to monsoon meteorology & air Sea interaction of India monsoon. The current director of Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology is Dr. Ravi Nanjundiah. As proposed in the third five-year plan of India, the Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology was founded as the Institute of Tropical Meteorology on 17 November in the year 1962 at Pune as an individual unit of the India Meteorological Department, the main organization responsible for meteorological observations, weather forecasts, & detecting earthquakes in India. On the recommendation of Committee for Organization of Scientific Research of the Govt of India, Institute of Tropical Meteorology was then made an autonomous institution under the new name Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology on 1 April in the year 1971.
IITM Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total Number of Vacancy|
|Project Scientist B||26|
|Project Scientist C||20|
|Project Scientist D||10|
|Junior Scientific Assistant||01|
|Computer Application Supporting Scientist||01|
IITM Project Scientist Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates age limit should lie between 20 years to 50 years for IITM Project Assistant Vacancy 2017.
- Relaxation in age limit will be provided to the candidates who belong to other categories should check their age relaxation according to the department rules and regulations.
- Interested Applicants must have possessed B.E./ B.Tech or M.Sc. with at least 60% marks from any recognized university.
- More details candidates must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
The Selection process for IITM Recruitment is as follows.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
|Name of the Post||Salary Scale|
|Project Scientist D||Rs. 68,000/- + HRA|
|Project Scientist B||Rs. 49,000/- + HRA|
|Project Scientist C||Rs. 58,000/- + HRA|
|Section Officer||Rs. 44,900/- + HRA|
|Project Assistant||Rs. 22,000/- + 3% annual increase|
|Project Manager||Rs. 68000/- + HRA|
|Computer Application Supporting Scientist||Rs. 75000/- including HRA|
|Visiting Scientist||Rs. 50,000/- consolidated|
|Junior Scientific Assistant||Rs.29200 + HRA|
|UDC||Rs. 25,500/- + HRA|
1. Online Application Starting Date: 23rd October 2017.
2. Online Application Closing Date: 19th November 2017.
How to Apply Online for IITM Project Assistant Recruitment 2017?
Here, we provide some steps for the ease of the candidates for filling the online application form easily.
- At First, candidates must log on to the Official Website of Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology that is www.tropmet.res.in
- Then go to the homepage and search the link of IITM UDC Recruitment 2017 in the career section.
- Download official notification and read carefully then fill the Application Form with all the correct information.
- Attach the scanned copies of education certificate.
- Upload photograph and signature on the application form.
- After that read carefully application form details and pay the application fee category vise if required.
- Click on submit button and take printout for further use.
Official website: www.tropmet.res.in