Latest Update (01st November 2018): Income Tax Department of India has dispatched the Income Tax Inspector Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply for 20750 Inspector of Income Tax, Income Tax Officer Posts at the official website of Income Tax Department of India that is incometaxindia.gov.in
Income Tax Notification 2018
Hello, Friends are you desperately waiting for the Income Tax Stenographer Recruitment 2018? So, we have great news for those candidates who want to make their future bright in a government job in Income Tax Department. Here, in this article, we are going describe all the detailed information regarding the Income Tax MTSVacancy 2018 in the below section of the article. This is the golden chance for those candidates who want to do a job in Income Tax Department then they must look up this article very carefully and then they may apply online for this vacancy from the official website of the Income Tax department that is www.incometaxindia.gov.in. For more details, you can bookmark our careerjobs360 page and get all the latest update from here & stay connected with us for further use.
Income Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018
Income Tax Department of India has released the Job Notification for Income Tax Vacancy 2018 for hiring eligible and passionate candidates on 20750 posts of Inspector of Income Tax, Income Tax Officer & Others vacant posts in the department. Department is looking for deserving and passionate candidates in the various vacant posts. Job seekers who are seeking for the latest government job in Income Tax Department then they must apply for this Income Tax Officer Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the department. You may submit your application form on or before the deadline date which is 31st October 2018. Other details such as age limitations, educational qualification, application form fee, selection procedure and how to apply are mentioned below in the article.
www.incometaxindia.gov.in Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization||Income Tax Department of India|
|Information About||Income Tax Inspector Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number of Posts||20750 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Inspector of Income Tax, Income Tax Officer & Others vacant posts|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form||Available|
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application form||31st October 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
About Income Tax Department of India
The Income Tax Department also referred to as IT Department, is a govt. an agency in charge of monitoring the income tax collection by the Govt. of India. Its primary functions under the Department of Revenue of the Ministry of Finance. It is responsible for administering following direct taxation acts passed by Parliament of India. The IT Department is also responsible for enforcing the Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements & deals with various aspects of international taxation like as Transfer Pricing. Finance Act, 2012 looks to grant Income Tax Department powers to combat aggressive Tax avoidance by enforcing General Anti Avoidance Rules and regulations.
Income Tax Department Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Income Tax Office||20,750 Vacancies|
|Inspector of Income Tax|
|TA/Steno Grade – II|
IT Department Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The Income Tax Department is going to invite the various application forms from the eligible and passionate candidates for filling up 20750 posts of Inspector of Income Tax, Income Tax Officer & Others vacant posts in the department. The candidate who are going to apply for this recruitment they may read the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Candidates must have completed Passed Matriculation and 12th Class Passed, Diploma/Bachelor Degree, Any Graduation or Must have Typing speed of 15 wpm and 20 wpm in english
- For more information candidates must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
- Minimum age limitation for the Candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum age limitation for the Candidates: 35 Years
- Age Relaxation will be applicable for Reserved Candidates as per the government rules and regulations
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will depend on the basis of various selection rounds such as:
- Short Listing
- Sports Trail/Interview
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay some amount as an application form fee which is prescribed by the Income Tax Department.
IT Jobs 2018 Important Dates:
- Commencing Date to Online Application Form: Available
- Closing Date to Online Application Form: 31st October 2018
- Admit Card Publishing Date: Available Shortly
- Result Release on Available Shortly
- Examination Date: Available Shortly
How to Fill Income Tax Department Application Form 2018?
- First of all, Applicants must have to visit the official web portal of Income Tax Department that is incometaxindia.gov.in.
- Then, on the homepage go to the notification section and find out the Income Tax Inspector Recruitment 2018 official notification.
- Click on the link and download notification of Income Tax Recruitment 2018 and read it very carefully before applying for the given vacancy.
- Click on Apply Online and start to fill up online application form without any mistake with all the relevant details.
- Applicants upload their passport size photograph and signature.
- Then verify entered data and then click on the submit button.
- Finally, take a print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for future use.
Official Website: www.incometaxindia.gov.in.