Indian Army has recently issued the Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2018 || Apply for 96 Junior Commissioned Officer Vacancies at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army Notification 2018
Hey Guys, if you are seeking for the Job in Indian Army then you are at the right place because we are come up with the ultimate details for you all. In this article, we are going to share all the detailed information related to the Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2018 in the below description of the article. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for Indian Army Notification 2018 via offline mode from the official Website of Indian Army that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Before applying one should be aware of all requirements of Indian Army vacancy, thus we have provided all essential details about the same. Stay tuned to our careerjobs360 portal to fetch upcoming details which is mentioned in the below article.
Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2018
Indian Army has recently issued an employment notification for Indian Army Vacancy 2018 in order to recruit the eligible and dynamic candidates on various numbers of posts in the Indian Army. There are total 96 vacancies in the department. The name of the posts available in the Indian Army is Junior Commissioned Officer . Job seekers if you are seeking jobs in Indian Army then must grasp this chance and may apply for this Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2018 from the official website of Indian Army. Interested Individuals may fill an offline application form and submit it to the given postal address on or before the closing date which is 03rd November 2018. Other information regarding the Indian Army Jobs 2018 such as the Required qualification, age criteria, application charges, selection methodology & how to apply is given in the following sections of this article. We the professional team member of careerjobs360 has provided detailed information about Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2018, desirous candidates must through this article.
www.joinindianarmy.nic.in Soldier Notification
|Name of the Department||Indian Army|
|Information Regarding||Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2018|
|Name of the Post||Junior Commissioned Officer|
|Total No. of Offered Posts||96 Posts|
|Employment Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Started Date to Apply Offline||Available Now|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||03rd November 2018|
Indian Army JCO Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Have you ensured all conditions of Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2018? If not, then must check entire eligibility criteria as only eligible applicants can apply for Indian Army recruitment. Those who will able to satisfy all terms and conditions of Indian Army jobs, only they will get chance for recruiting.
- Maulvi and Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts: Muslim candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic or Adib Alim in Urdu.
- Padre: Christian candidates, ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and still listed in the approved list of the local Bishop.
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana): Budhist (Mahayana) candidates who have been ordained Monk/ Budhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authority.
- Pandit & Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment: Hindu candidates with Acharya in Sanskrit or Shastri in Sanskrit with 01-year Diploma in Karam Kand.
- Granthi: Sikh candidates with Gyani in Punjabi.
Minimum age limit of the candidates is 25 years of age and maximum age limit of the aspirants is 34 years. Upper age and relaxation in age will be done as per rules and regulations of government.
Application fees: Refer to official notification.
Mode of selection
Selection of the appliers will be done on the basis of Written Examination, Medical Test, and Personal Interview which is going to be conducted by Indian Army.
- Starting date to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2018: 03rd October 2018
- Last Date for submission of Indian Army Application form: 03rd November 2018
Keys to apply for Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2018
Candidates who are going to apply for Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2018 Notification must follow up below-mentioned guidelines which are described for you ease-
- In the first step, appliers must have to navigate through the official portal of Indian Army that is www.heclltd.com
- In the next step, you will visit the home page, select the “career” tab given at the top.
- Form drop-down list choose jobs in Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2018
- Now hit on advertisement tab and read the detailed instructions of Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2018 opportunity carefully.
- If you are eligible then download the application form and take a print out of it.
- Fill complete details in the application form in a systematic manner
- After that Attach the scanned images of document and testimonials
- Latest affix passport size photographs and scanned signature image at given space
- Pay application fees via offline mode as asked in the advertisement
- Send the application form on the given postal address which is mentioned in the official notification of the recruitment.
- Finally, aspirants must take the hard copy of application form for future use.
Visitors if you have any queries regarding Indian Army Recruitment 2018 then you can also go through the official notification link. To get latest updates on recruitment and notification must keep visiting our site.
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in