Latest Update (30th March 2018): The Intelligence Bureau has revealed the Intelligence Bureau Officer Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply for 134 IB Deputy Central Intelligence Officer Posts @ www.mha.nic.in
Intelligence Bureau Notification 2018
Hey, Folks are you seeking for the latest government job in Intelligence Bureau then you are at the right place because we have awesome news for those job appliers who want to make their career bright in Intelligence Bureau. Here, in this post, we are going to mention all the detailed information about the IB Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2018 in the below section of the article. Capable & eligible aspirants may read this full article & grab all the detailed information from here. Scholars may apply offline for this Intelligence Bureau Notification 2018 from the official website of Intelligence Bureau i.e. www.mha.nic.in. Forgetting extra details you must bookmark our careerjobs360 website & get all the latest updates from here.
IB Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2018
The Intelligence Bureau has revealed the job advertisement for Intelligence Bureau Notification 2018 for the appointment of capable and efficient scholars for Deputy Central Intelligence Officer and Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Positions in the department. Eligible and skilled Scholars may apply offline for this Intelligence Officer Deputy Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the department. The Intelligence Bureau has invited the application forms from the eligible and skilled candidates on or before the deadline date which is Within 60 days from the date of Advertisement. Other detailed information about the IB Intelligence Officer Vacancy 2018 such as academic qualification, age limit, application charges etc are mention below in the article.
www.mha.nic.in Vacancy 2018 Details
|Name of the Board||Intelligence Bureau|
|Details About||Intelligence Bureau Officer Recruitment 2018|
|Total No. of Available Posts||134 Posts|
|Name of the Available Posts||Deputy Central Intelligence Officer and Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Positions|
|Last Date for Apply||Within 60 days from the date of Advertisement|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Employment Type||Central Government Job|
|Category of Post||Recruitment 2018|
IB Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total No. of Vacancies|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/ Executive||80 Vacancies|
|Asst. Central Intelligence Officer – I/ Executive||54 Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Intelligence Officer Deputy Central Intelligence Officer Jobs 2018
All the interested aspirants who are going to apply for this Intelligence Bureau Notification 2018 they must check and read all the eligibility conditions from the below discussion of the article before applying for the given posts.
- All the interested candidates must have completed Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant field from a certified institute/university with qualifying scores.
- For more information aspirants must visit the official portal of the recruitment.
Age Limitations: The applicants who want to apply for IB Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2018 should have the following age criteria such as
- Candidate age limit is not more than 56 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable for the reserved category of aspirants as per the Intelligence Bureau rules & regulations.
Selection Methodology: The selection of candidates will be completed according to their performance in the written examination and Personal Interview which is going to be organized by Intelligence Bureau.
Application Form Charges: The interested Candidates must have to pay application form fee which is given in the official notification.
Pay Band: Selected candidates will get handsome amount of pay band which is given in the below table:
|Name of the Post||Salary Package|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – I/ Executive||Rs. 47,600/- to Rs. 1,51,100/-|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/ Executive||Rs. 56,000/- to Rs. 77,500/-|
- Commencing Date for Offline application form: 22nd February 2018
- Closing date to fill offline application Form: Within 60 days from the date of Advertisement
Procedure to Apply for Intelligence Bureau Officer Recruitment 2018
Interested participants who want to make their career glowing in Intelligence Bureau they can apply offline for this vacancy from the official portal of the department. Here we provided some steps for your help. All the aspirants must follow these given steps & then apply online.
- First of all, all the applicants must log on to the official website of Intelligence Bureau i.e. www.mha.nic.in
- Then, find out the Intelligence Bureau Officer Recruitment 2018 link from the career section and then, Click on the relevant link on home page.
- After that, open the notification in the next web page.
- Then candidates can read the official notification before applying for the various post.
- Download the application form.
- Then, fill the application with all the accurate detailed information.
- Paste the passport size images & signature on the application.
- Attached all the required credentials for the application form.
- Remit application form charges.
- After that, send the application form at The Joint Deputy Director/ G, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35, SP Marg, New Delhi – 21.
- At the end, candidates must take a hard copy of the application form & keep it safely for further reference.
Official Website: www.mha.nic.in