Hurry up! Surely, this is the most perfect opportunity for each aspirant of the Intelligence Bureau jobs. You don’t have to wait anymore. Intelligence Bureau (IB) is India’s top internal intelligence agency which has headquarters in Delhi. It is the world’s oldest intelligence agency. It was remodeled as the Central Intelligence Bureau in 1947 under the Ministry of Home Affairs. The wait is over for all the aspiring candidates, as the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2019 notification is out. Both the fresher and experienced candidates who have the required skills, qualification and expertise can apply for the IB Jobs 2019. The Intelligence Bureau had come up the with latest recruitment details on various posts based on Education and Qualification for the interview process all over India.
The Brief Detail in Respect to the Junior Intelligence Officer in New Delhi – Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2019
Name of the Institution: Intelligence Bureau (IB)
Job Role: Junior Intelligence Officer.
Total Vacancies: Tentatively 167 Posts in total.
Job Type: Central Govt. job
Education Requirement: 12th standard complete
Job Locations: New Delhi.
Salary Range: Rs.25500- Rs.81100 Per Month
Age Limit: Your age limit should not at all be more than 56 years as on the application’s concluding receipt date.
Minimum Experience Required: 2 – 5 years
Mode of Applying: Mainly online only.
Vacancy Details for the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2019
|SI.No||Post Category||Qualification||Total Vacancies|
|01||Junior Intelligence Officer||12TH pass out||167|
|02||Assistant Security Officer||Diploma||12|
|03||Personal Assistant||Any Graduate||7|
|Total No. Of Vacancies=||186|
Required Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria for the IB Jobs 2019.
- For the posts of the Junior Intelligence Officer: The specific qualification that is required for IB Junior Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2019 post is Higher Secondary (12th) accompanied with Physics as well as Mathematics along with Industrial Training Course having a tenure of approximately 2 years from a majorly prominent Institute in Radio Technician, Electronics, Electronics, and
- For the posts of the Assistant Security Officer (Technical): The specific qualification which is required for this post of IB Assistant Security Officer Recruitment 2019 are as follows:
- Diploma in Electrical, Electronics or Communications Engineering or BSc in Physics or Chemistry from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
- 2 years practical/field experience is required in the detection and disposal of explosive devices
- For the posts of the Personal Assistant: The specific qualification which is required for this post is any graduate holding the certified graduate degree.
Pay Scale of Jobs in Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2019:
|Junior Intelligence Officer||Rs.25500- Rs.81100 Per Month|
|Assistant Security Officer||Rs.44900-142400 Per Month|
|Personal Assistant||Rs.44900-142400 Per Month|
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2019| Age Restriction:
|Junior Intelligence Officer||Age limit for the appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the concluding date of the applications’ receipt|
|Assistant Security Officer||Age limit shall not be exceeding 56 years of age as on the concluding date of the applications’ receipt|
|Personal Assistant||Age shall be not exceeding 56 years of ageas on the concluding date of the applications’ receipt|
How to Apply for IB Recruitment 2019
The candidates who wish to apply for the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2019 can see different posts which are out on the official website of the company. When you are searching and waiting for the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment should always firstly keep a watch on the official website. All the Job seekers can easily apply for the IB Recruitment by clicking on the official website link of a particular job which they want to apply for. You can easily check all the details of IB Recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, vacancy details, pay scale, etc on the official website itself. All the instructions are given in the IB Recruitment notification before applying for a job, you should clearly read it before applying to check for the eligibility. All the fields are required to be fields without any error to avoid any confusions later on after this the application form is to be finally submitted after verifying all the details of the form.
Documents Which are Required in Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2019 are as follows:
- The primary document that is required is the Bio-data in the prescribed pro-format (as per Annexure-A) in duplicate duly signed by the candidate and forwarded through proper channel (each page attested by an
officer not below the rank of Under Secretary);
- Also, Copies of the APAR/ACR’s for the last 5 years attested on each page by an officer, not below the rank of Under Secretary;
- Another important document that is required is the Vigilance Clearance Certificate;
- Another certificate that is required is the Integrity certificate
- A statement of the minor /major penalty, if any, imposed on the officer throughout the last ten years.
- The last one is the Cadre Clearance Certificate.
Mode of Payment for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2019:
Candidates can make payment through online payment getaways like Debit Card, Credit Card, & Internet Banking etc.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2019 -Selection Process:
The selection procedure for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2019 is basically based on either Written Exam and Interview.
For applying in the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2019 you have to adhere to the below-mentioned criteria:
The Officers who fulfill the above-mentioned conditions of clearing the written exam and interview may submit their applications to their employers, who shall forward the same along with the following are the papers/documents so as to reach the Joint Deputy Director/G. Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P Marg, BapuDhamin New Delhi-21 within 60 days from the date of issuance of this circular.
The Applications should be completed in all respect and should be duly forwarded through proper Channel shall only be entertained. Applications received in advance or after the last date or without all or any of the above documents or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered and therefore no correspondence shall be made or entertained in this regard. The officers who apply for the above-mentioned post for which the application may be submitted will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.