Latest Update (17th October 2017): Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released the IOCL Recruitment 2017 Apply for 45 Junior Engineering Assistant-IV Vacancies at www.iocl.com
IOCL Notification 2017
Hello, Guys, we have great news for all those candidates who want to make their career bright in Indian Oil Corporation Limited. Here, in the below discussion of the article, we are going to share all the details regarding the IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2017 in the following sections of this article. Interested and eligible aspirants who want to make their career bright in government job then they may read out this complete article and grab all the detailed information then apply online for this recruitment from the official website of IOCL that is www.iocl.com. For more information, candidates can check our careerjobs360 web page and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further use.
RRB Allahabad ALP Recruitment 2017 Apply for 1527 Assistant Loco Pilot Technician Posts
IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2017
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released the employment notification for IOCL Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV Recruitment 2017 for 45 Junior Engineering Assistant-IV Posts in the department. There are various vacant positions available in the department. The department is now hiring talented and skilled candidates for filling the vacant Posts. The Interested contenders can apply online for the IOCL Vacancy 2017 from the official website of the department. You may submit the online application form through the official website on or before the deadline date that is 15th November 2017. The other information about the job process like the Eligibility Criteria, Required Qualification, Age Limitation, Age Relaxation, Application form Fees, key dates & the steps to apply online is given below in this article. The aspirants must go through this information before applying online for the recruitment.
www.iocl.com Notification 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Also Known as||IOCL|
|Information Regarding||IOCL Recruitment 2017|
|Total Number of Posts||45 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV Posts|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form||09th October 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application form||31st October 2017|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2017|
IOCL Vacancy 2017 Category Wise Details
|Vacancy Code||Name of the Posts||Discipline||Total Number of Posts|
|A1||Junior Engineering Asst-IV (Production)||Chemical||15|
|A2||Junior Engineering Asst-IV (Electrical)||Electrical||07|
|A3||Junior Engineering Asst-IV (Mechanical)||Mechanical||13|
|A4||Junior Engineering Asst-IV (Instrumentation)||Instrumentation||09|
|A5||Junior Engineering Asst-IV (Fire & Safety)||Fire & Safety||01|
IOCL Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited is inviting the application forms from the eligible and interested aspirants through online mode on or before the due date that is 31st October 2017. The higher authority is looking for the talented & deserving candidates who meet all the eligibility criteria including the Educational Qualification, Age Limitations, selection process and other such details available in the below article.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production):Interested candidates must have completed 3 years Diploma in Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or BSC (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from any recognized University with Minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC category of aspirants & 45% in case of SC/ST category of candidates against reserved positions. Minimum 1-year experience in the relevant field.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical): Interested candidates must have completed 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from any recognized University. Minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General and Other Backward Classes candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST/PWD aspirants against reserved/identified for PWD positions. Minimum 1-year experience in the relevant field
- For more details, candidates must visit the official notification of the recruitment for more details regarding the educational qualification post wise.
Age Limitation: Age limit of the candidates must lie between 18-26 Years.
Age Relaxation: The upper relaxation in age will be provided only to the reserved category of candidates as per the norms of the government.
Application Fees: For General and OBC category candidates they must have to pay application fees of Rs 150/- through online mode of payment. Reserved category of candidates is exempted from the application form fee.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: The selected contenders will get a handsome amount of Rs.11, 900-32,000/-. For more information, you can check the official notification.
IOCL Mathura Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Online application form commencement date: 9th October 2017
- Online Application Closing Date: 31st October 2017
- Closing date for hard copy submission of application form: 7th November 2017
- Written Exam tentative date: November 2017
Steps to Apply for the IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2017
The applicants can apply online for the vacancy by submitting the IOCL Jr Engineering Assistant Application Form 2017 through the online mode on the official portal of the department. Here, we are giving some simple steps to apply online for the IOCL Jobs 2017.
- First of all, the candidates need to browse the official website of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) i.e. www.iocl.com.
- On the homepage and Find the official link to download the notification for the IOCL Recruitment 2017.
- Read the notification before apply for the application form.
- Fill all the details in the application form very attentively.
- Upload the recent passport size photo & signature and also the scanned copies of the essential documents.
- Click on the submit tab & submit all the details of the application form after rechecking it.
- Remit the fees for the application form if required.
- Take the printout of the application form.
- Take a hard copy of the application & send it to the postal venue given below. Also, take out one hard copy for your reference.
Dept, Administration Building,
Mathura Refinery, Mathura,
Official Website: www.iocl.com