Latest Update (05th March 2018): Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO – ICRB) has published the ISRO ICRB Scientist Engineer Recruitment 2018 Aspirants may Apply for 26 Scientist Engineer Posts at the official website of ISRO that is www.isro.gov.in
ISRO Recruitment Notification 2018
New career opportunity in Government Department!!! Indian Space Research Organization Department intends to recruit capable and eligible Individuals for ISRO ICRB Scientist Engineer Recruitment 2018. Here, in this article, we are going to provide all the detailed information regarding the ISRO Vacancy 2018 in the following section of the article. Willing youngsters may apply online by submitting the application form from the official web portal of the Indian Space Research Organization Department that is www.isro.gov.in. We have discussed all essential details regarding ISRO Notification in the below-customized web page so must get familiarized with the full information given at our careerjobs360 official portal.
ISRO ICRB Scientist Engineer Recruitment 2018
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO – ICRB) has published an official notification for ISRO ICRB Vacancy 2018 to recruit captivated & efficient Individuals on various numbers of posts in the ISRO department. There are 26 Scientist Engineer Posts available in the Department. The Indian Space Research Organization is searching for the eligible and inspiring youngsters for various vacant posts in the department. Jobs entrants who wish to grab any one of the ISRO ICRB Scientist Engineer Notification 2018 then they can submit an online application form with all vital credentials latest by 05th March 2018. However, interested applicants have to confirm all eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, key date etc which is well described below in the post. For more queries concerning ISRO ICRB Job 2018, one must go through below given details.
www.isro.gov.in Scientist Engineer Vacancy 2018 Details
|Department Name||Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO – ICRB)|
|Shortly Abbreviated as||ISRO|
|Information about||ISRO ICRB Scientist Engineer Recruitment 2018|
|Total No. of vacancies||26 Posts|
|Offered Vacancies||Scientist Engineer Posts|
|Job Location||All Across India|
|Starting Date for Apply||13th February 2018|
|Last Date for submitting Application||05th March 2018|
|Category of Post||Recruitment 2018|
ISRO Scientist Engineer Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Recently, ISRO ICRB Scientist Engineer Jobs 2018 has released with the intention to fill up 26 vacant posts in the department. Thus eligible and enthusiastic aspirants are invited for ISRO ICRB Scientist Engineer Recruitment 2018. Desiring Individuals should have confirmed all eligibility criteria as discussed below-
All the eligible applicants who want to apply for ISRO Scientist Engineer Vacancy 2018 then they must have possessed BE/B.Tech or its equivalent in first class with a 65% as aggregate or CGPA 6.84/10. Also, Aspirants who are going to done the above course in the academic year 2017-2018 are eligible to apply for the given post.
Age criteria: For Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO – ICRB) has also set up conditions in terms of age, check below-
- The Minimum age limit as per the Organization norms
- The Maximum age limit of the candidates is 35 years
- According to Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO – ICRB), upper age will be relaxed for reserved category aspirants as per the rules & regulations of government.
In order to select the eligible Individuals for the ISRO Recruitment, selection Authority has decided to conduct Online Written Test which is followed by personal interview.
Application Form Fees:
All the candidates must have to pay application form fee which is prescribed by the department. Candidates, please check the official notification for application form fee.
All the applicants after getting selected for ISRO Scientist Engineer Recruitment 2018 will surely get suitable and attractive pay scale amounting Rs. 56,100/- Per Month
Dates to Remember
|Name of Event||Important date|
|Commencing Date of Application Form||13th February 2018|
|Deadline Date of Application Form||05th March 2018|
|Last Date of Application Fee||05th March 2018|
|Date of Written Exam||Updated Soon|
How to apply for ISRO ICRB Scientist Engineer Recruitment 2018?
Eligible and interested aspirants can apply for ISRO Vacancy by following the guidelines which is discussed below, must take a look –
- Firstly applicants are required to visit the official site of the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO – ICRB) which is isro.gov.in.
- As you reached to the home page, must select appropriate link of ISRO ICRB Scientist Engineer Recruitment 2018.
- Now applicants will get detailed instructions of ISRO ICRB Recruitment notification, read all information carefully.
- If you find yourself eligible as per the conditions then hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Thereafter fill all relevant details in online application form as required
- Now upload scanned copies of vital documents along with the ISRO ICRB application form.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature on the online form.
- Then pay up mandatory application fees.
- After that, press the submit tab for final submission of application form
- At the end, you must take out a printed copy of the form and keep it safe as proof or further use.
So, that’s all about ISRO ICRB Recruitment !!! For more interesting facts keep visiting our website careerjobs360 regularly. To stay tuned with us for the other jobs in government department one can bookmark this site by pressing a ctrl+d key.
Official Website: www.isro.gov.in