Latest Update (01st November 2017): The Inland Waterways Authority of India has released the IWAI Driver Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 42 IWAI Dredge Control Operator Posts at www.iwai.nic.in
IWAI Notification 2017
Hi Folks, are you looking for the IWAI Driver Master Recruitment 2017? So, we have great news for those contenders who want to make their career in Inland Waterways Authority of India. In this article, we are going to describe all the information regarding the IWAI Driver Vacancy 2017 in the below sections of the article. Eligible candidates must read this given article very carefully and grab all the detailed information from here. You may apply online for this recruitment from the official website of IWAI which is www.iwai.nic.in. Candidates may check our careerjobs360 web page for getting latest updates about the upcoming recruitment, admit card, answer key, and result etc. and stay in touch with us.
IWAI Driver Master Recruitment 2017
The Inland Waterways Authority of India has released the employment notification for IWAI Driver Recruitment 2017 for fill up 42 posts of Control Operator, Driver, Master, License Engine Driver posts in the department. The Inland Waterways Authority of India department has invited the application forms from eligible & deserving candidates through online mode. Interested candidates, who want to do a government job in Uttar Pradesh, then they must apply for IWAI Vacancy 2017 and submit the application form on or before the closing date that is 16th November 2017 through online mode of application. Other detailed information about the notification such as academic qualification, age limitations, application form fee, selection procedure, key dates, & how to apply etc is given below in the article. Kindly go through the full article.
www.iwai.nic.in Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Department||Inland Waterways Authority of India|
|Information Regarding||IWAI Driver Recruitment 2017|
|Also Known as||IWAI|
|Name of the Vacant Post||Dredge Control Operator, Driver, Master, License Engine Driver|
|Total No. of Posts||42|
|Application Mode||Application Form|
|Employment Type||State Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||Uttar Pradesh State|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16th October 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||16th November 2017|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2017|
Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) was formed by Government of India on 27 October in the year 1986 for development & regulation of Inland waterways for shipping & navigation. The Responsibility and Authority primarily undertake projects for development & maintenance of Inland Waterway Terminal infrastructure on National Waterways through a grant received from Road Transport, Ministry of Shipping, & Highways. The head office is located at Noida. The Authority also has its regional offices at Guwahati, Patna, Kolkata, & Kochi and sub-offices at Allahabad, Varanasi, Bhagalpur, Farrakka & Kollam.
Inland Waterways Authority of India Vacancy Detail
|Name of the Post||Total No. of Posts|
|Driver 1st Class||18 Posts|
|Driver 2nd Class||03 Posts|
|Inland Dredge Master||04 Posts|
|Master 2nd Class||09 Posts|
|Dredge Control Operator||06 Posts|
|License Engine Driver||02 Posts|
IWAI Dredge Control Operator Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Interested Aspirants who are willing to apply for IWAI License Engine Driver Vacancy 2017 then they can check all the details like education qualification, age criteria, selection process, pay scale etc from the given below article after that fill the application form through online mode.
- Interested Candidate must have possessed a 10+2 in the discipline field from any well-recognized institution/board.
- For more details, candidates must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
- Candidate’s age limit should not exceed than 45 years.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable only for reserved category applicants as per government Rules & regulation.
- The Aspirants selection will be based on their performance in the written examination and Personal Interview which is going to be conducted by Inland Waterways Authority of India.
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Inland Dredge Master, License Engineer Driver, Dredge Control Operator||Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- along with Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-|
|Master 2nd Class, Driver 1st Class, & 2nd Class||Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- along with Grade Pay of Rs.2,400/-|
|Starting Date of IWAI Applications||16th October 2017|
|End Date of IWAI Applications||16th November 2017|
How to Apply for IWAI Driver Master Recruitment 2017?
- Firstly, interested candidates must have to visit the Official Website of Inland Waterways Authority of India i.e. Iwai.nic.in.
- Then on the homepage go to the recruitment section and search out the IWAI Driver Recruitment 2017
- After that, open the notification and read it very carefully before applying for the given posts.
- Then, Fill the Application Form with all the asked details without making any mistake.
- Attach the scanned copies of required credentials.
- Upload the passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Now, hit the submit tab button and submit the application form fee.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, take a printout copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.iwai.nic.in