Government of Jammu Kashmir has released the Jammu University Recruitment 2018 Apply for 88 Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts at www.jammuuniversity.in
Jammu University Notification 2017
Hey Folks, We have great news for all those candidates who are keenly looking for the Jammu University Teaching Vacancy 2018. The Jammu University has released the official announcement for the Jammu University Recruitment 2018. Here, in this article, we provide each and every detailed information related to the vacancy in the below description of the article. The Interested and skilled participants must read the full article and get all the relevant information. Candidates may apply for this given recruitment from the official website of Jammu University that is www.jammuuniversity.in. For more extra details, contenders can check our careerjobs360 official website regularly and get all the latest advertisement from here and stay connected with us for future reference.
Jammu University Teaching Recruitment 2018
The Government of Jammu Kashmir has recently published the official advertisement for Jammu University Vacancy 2018 on the official website of the department to hire eligible and skilled candidates for 88 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts. The Jammu University Authority is looking for talented and deserving candidates for Teaching & Non Teaching posts in the department. Candidates who are looking for the job in Teaching Department they may apply for this Jammu University Deputy Librarian Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the department. The interested and skilled applicants mat fill the offline application form for Jammu University Non-Teaching Notification 2018 on or before the last date that is 24th January 2018. Moreover, details regarding vacancy such as Educational Qualification, Age limit, Age relaxations, Application Form fee, Selection Procedure, Pay Band, Key Dates and the How to apply online etc. are mentioned below in the article.
www.jammuuniversity.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the University
|Jammu Kashmir University
|Jammu University Recruitment 2018
|Total Number of Available Posts
|Name of the Posts
|Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts
|Jammu & Kashmir
|Mode of Application
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form
|22nd December 2017
|Closing Date to Apply Online for the Application form
|24th January 2018
|Category of Article
Jammu University Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The Jammu University has invited the candidates who want to do jobs in Jammu Kashmir State as a teacher. This is a great chance for all educated participants who want to have a dream to work in the teaching field. You can grab this chance by submitting their application form before or on due date 24th January 2018. The Jammu University will not accept application form who applied after given dates. Such application will be rejected by the authority. So candidates should check all detail and go to submit their application form on the given postal address in the notification. Here, we provide all the details about the vacancy in the below article. All the aspirants must go through it.
Educational Qualification: Interested Candidates must have done Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree from a recognized Institute or University. Candidates should have Ph.D Degree for some posts. For more detail, aspirants must visit the official notification of the recruitment
Age Limitation: Candidates please check the official notification for age limitations.
Age Relaxation: The relaxation in age will be given only to reserved category as per the rules and regulations of the government.
Application Fees: Candidates must have to pay application form fees of Rs. 1330/- with postal charge Rs. 1400/-.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds which is going to be organized by the Jammu University.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- For Professor/ Director Post: Rs. 37400 to Rs. 67000/- along with Grade Pay RS. 10,000/-
- For Librarian Posts: 37400/- to Rs. 67000/- along with Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/-,
- For Associate Professor, Deputy Librarian, Assistant Professor Posts: Rs. 37400/- to Rs. 67000/- along with Grade Pay Rs. 9000/-
Jammu University Professor Jobs 2018 Important Dates
|Commencing Date to Apply Online for the Application form
|22nd December 2017
|Deadline Date to Apply Online for the Application form
|24th January 2018
How to Apply for the Jammu University Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, interested candidates need to go to the official website of the Jammu University department which is www.jammuuniversity.in.
- On the homepage go through the notification section and find out the Jammu University Recruitment 2018 notification link.
- After that, Read all the instructions carefully from the official notification before applying online
- Find the official link for the Jammu University Librarian Recruitment Application Form 2018.
- Download the application form.
- Now fill all the asked details carefully on the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of the documents as per the requirement with the application form.
- And Paste the passport size photograph and the signature on the application form.
- Verify all the details and send the application form to the given postal address.
- At last, take a hard copy of the application form.
- keep it safe for further use
The Assistant Registrar (Teaching Wing),
01st Floor, New Administrative Block,
University of Jammu (Tawi),
J&K State – 180006
Official Website: www.jammuuniversity.in