Latest Update (16th November 2017): The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2017-18 JNVST Registration Form at www.jnshq.org
JNVST Notification 2017
Hello, Friends are you looking for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2017-18. So, we have great news for those participants who are eagerly waiting for the JNVST Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Notification 2017. Here, we are going to share all the detailed information related to the application form in the following section of the article. Interested and eligible participants must read this complete article and then fill the online application from the official website of the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti department that is www.jnshq.org. For more details, you can check our careerjobs360 website and get all the latest update from here.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2017
The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has recently released the official notification for the Admission in class 6th and 9th in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Candidates who are interested they may fill the JNVST Application Form 2017 from the official portal of the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Participants may send their application form to the given postal address on or before the deadline date which is 25th November 2017. Moreover, details about the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission form 2017 such as age limit, academic qualification, application fee, selection procedure and how to fill the application are mentioned below in the article. Candidates kindly go through it.
www.jnshq.org Application Form 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
|Also Known as
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2017
|Name of the Exam
|Mode of Application
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form
|25th September 2017
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application form
|25th November 2017
|Category of Article
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas are a system of alternative schools for gifted candidates in India. They are run by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, New Delhi, an autonomous body under the Dept. of School Edu. & Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource Develpt., Govt. of India. JNVs are fully residential & co-educational schools affiliated with Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, with classes from VI to XII Class. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas are specifically tasked with finding talented children in rural areas of India & giving them with an equivalent education to the best residential school system, without regard to their families’ socio-economic condition. Its significance lies in the selection of talented rural children as the target group & the attempt to give them with the quality standard education comparable to the best in a residential school system.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Registration Form 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- For Rural Students: Interested Candidates who belong to the rural area must be completed III, IV & V class from a recognized Institute. There are 75 percent seats reserved for rural area students. Students who studying under SSA & NIOS, they should provide their certificate issued by BDO.
- For Urban Students: Interested Candidates who live in the urban area & their school situated in the rural area will be considered as urban areas Students.
- For Transgender Candidates: There is no separate reservation for Transgender Students. They will consider in category SC, ST & divvying. For more details, candidates must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
Interested candidates may check the age limitations from the official notification of the recruitment.
Candidates can check the official notification for application form fee.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the following rounds.
- Written Exam,
- Documents Verification.
- Start Date of Application Form: 24th September 2017
- Last Date of Application Form:25th November 2017.
- Examination Date: Will Update Soon.
How to fill the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2017?
Candidates who wish to fill the JNVST Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Registration form 2017 then they must read all the eligibility conditions if they are eligible they can apply online for JNVST 2017 from the official website of the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti department which is given at the end of this article. You must read the following steps which will help you to download the application form.
- First of all, you should go to the official website of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti that is jnshq.org.
- Then, go to the notification section on the homepage and find out the JNVST Application Form 2017.
- Then, open the official notification link in the next web page.
- After that, read all the given instructions from the official advertisement very carefully before filling the online application form.
- Now, click on an apply online icon.
- Fill the online application with all the accurate details.
- Attach the required certificates with the application form.
- Upload recent passport size photograph & signature on the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- After that, submit the JNVST Application Form by hitting the submit tab.
- Finally, you must take the print out copy of the duly filled application and keep it safe for future use.
Official Website: www.jnshq.org