Latest Update (12th October 2018): Ministry of Corporate Affairs, India has published the JET Desk Operator Recruitment 2018 You may Apply Online for 766 Joint Employment Test Posts at the official website of Ministry of Corporate Affairs, India that is www.jet-exam.com
JET Steno Notification 2018
Hey Folks!!! Are you keenly looking for the latest government job in Ministry of Corporate Affairs, India? So, we have great news for those candidates who want to make their career bright in Ministry of Corporate Affairs, India. In this article, we are going to describe all the little bit of details related to the JET Vacancy 2018 in the below description of the article. The Ministry of Corporate Affairs, India has released the employment notification for the recruitment. Interested and eligible youngsters who want to do a job in Ministry of Corporate Affairs, India then they must read this complete article with complete attention and then you may apply for this Joint Employment Test Recruitment 2018 from the official website of Ministry of Corporate Affairs, India which is www.jet-exam.com. For more details, Contenders may bookmark our careerjobs360 official web page and stay in touch with us for further use.
JET Recruitment 2018
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs, India has published the employment notification for JET Vacancy 2018 to appoint interested and eligible aspirants for fill up 766 numbers of vacant posts in the department. The names of the vacancies are Desk Operator & Steno Posts. Job aspirants who want to do a government job in Ministry of Corporate Affairs, India and keenly waiting for the JET Steno Recruitment 2018 from a very long time then they don’t miss this opportunity and may apply online for this vacancy from the official website of the department. You may submit your application form on or before the deadline date which is available shortly. Other details regarding the JET Exam Bharti 2018 such as Required Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Application Form Fee, Key Dates, and the How to apply online are provided below in the article.
www.jet-exam.com Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Department||Ministry of Corporate Affairs, India|
|Information About||JET Desk Operator Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number of Posts||766 Vacant Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Desk Operator & Steno Posts|
|Employment Location||PAN India|
|Employment Category||Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply online for the Application form||11th September 2018|
|Last Date to Apply online for the Application form||21st October 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
JET Desk Operator Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Interested candidates must have completed 12th (Intermediate), Diploma & Degree Holder (DCA, PGDCA, Tally, ITI, B.sc, B.com, B.A, B.E, BCA, BBA, M.sc, M.com, M.A) from any recognized University/Institute.
- For more details candidates please check the official notification for complete post wise vacancy details.
- Minimum age limit of the aspirants is 18 years old
- Maximum age limit of the aspirants is 35 years old
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category according to the government rules and regulations.
- For General Category: Rs.600/-
- For OBC, SC/ ST Category: Rs.450/-
- Pay the Application fee through internet banking.
Selection Method: Selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in the various selection rounds such as
- Written Exam
- Interview/ Certificates Verification
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get handsome amount of pay scale of the Rs.12,000-22,000/-per month.
- Starting Date of Application Form: 11th September 2018
- Last Date of Application Form: 21st October 2018
- Examination date: Notified Shortly
How to Apply for JET Desk Operator Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, India that is jet-exam.com.
- On the homepage go to the notification section and search out the JET Steno Recruitment 2018
- Now download the official notification.
- Read all the instructions carefully before applying online
- Find the official link for the JET Desk Operator Application Form 2018.
- Enter all the details in the carefully on the application form without making any mistake.
- Upload the scanned copies of the certificates as per the requirement and the passport size photo and the signature.
- Verify all the details & submit the application form.
- At last, take a hard copy of the application form.
- keep it safe for further use
Official Website: www.jet-exam.com