Latest Update (21st December 2017): Joint Employment Test Department has released the JET Specialist Officer Notification 2017-18 Check Joint Employment Test Application Form at www.jetexam.in
JET Notification 2017
Guys, are you looking for the JET Specialist Officer Application Form 2017? So, we have great news for those candidates who are seeking for the JET Notification 2017. Here, in this article, we are going to describe all the detailed information about the notification in the below description of the article. All the eligible candidates may read this article properly and grab all the information. You may fill the online application form from the official website of the JET Department that is www.jetexam.in. For more details, candidates must have to check our careerjobs360 official website.
JET Specialist Officer Application Form 2017
The Department has released the official notification for JET Accountant Exam Recruitment 2017 for Joint Employment Test examination on its official website. The department has released the Official Notification for eligible and skilled candidates. All the Interested aspirants may fill the online application form on or before the deadline date which is 14th January 2018 through online mode of application. Moreover details, about the JET Notification 2017 such as age limit, educational qualification, application form fee and how to apply etc. are mentioned below in the article.
www.jetexam.in SO Notification 2017
|Name of the Examination
|Joint Employment Test Examination
|Name of the Post
|Company secretary (CS) and Chartered Accountant (CA)
|JET Specialist Officer Notification 2017-18
|Central Government Jobs
|All Over India
|Starting Date to Apply
|02nd December 2017
|Last Date of Application Form
|14th January 2018
|Category of Article
|JET Official Website
About JET Exam
The Joint Employment Test (JET Exam) is a competitive examination in India. JET is organized by the JET Examination Board, an autonomous institute under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt. of India. By JET Exam aspirants can apply for jobs like lekhpal, account officers, & other jobs mentioned by an organization, Govt. deptt. or PSU making part of JET Examination. The aspirants should have a graduate degree or diploma such as B.Sc., BBA, B.com., B.A., B.E., BMS, BCA, DCA, D.Ed., B.tech. from a central, state or deemed university. An aspirant’s age should be between 21-37 year. For reserved category, the age limitation is 40 years.
JET Specialist Officer Application Form 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Joint Employment Test Examination is organized by the official person to hire the eligible & skilled aspirants. Aspirants who are going to apply through the online mode they may check all the eligibility criteria from the below article.
- Candidate age limit must lie between 21 years to 30 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category of candidates as per the rules of the government.
JET Exam Required Qualification
- Interested Candidates who are going to apply for Company Secretary & Chartered Accountant Posts they must have completed relevant education in discipline from any recognized institution/Board. For more details, candidates can check the official notification of the application form.
- All category of candidates must have to pay Rs. 600/- as Application form fee.
Interested aspirants selection will depend on their performance in the following rounds which is going to be conducted by the department.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Candidates who are going to apply for Specialist Officer, CA, CS, posts & qualify for JET Examination they will get a salary scale of Rs. 8,200/- to Rs. 20,300/- per month.
How to fill Joint Employment Test Specialist Officer Application Form 2017-18
Interested and eligible candidates may fill the online application form from the official portal of the department which is given at the end of this article. Here, we provide some steps for the faith of the candidates for filling the application form easily.
- Initially, Interested Applicants must have to the Joint Employment Test Examination official website that is www.jetexam.in.
- Then on the homepage go to the career tab option and search out for the JET Examination CA CS Notification 2017.
- Then read the official notification before filling the application form.
- Download the application form and fill the asked details very carefully in the application form without making any mistake.
- Attach all important documents with the application form.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Before submitting the application form you need to verify once again all the information filled are correct and accurate.
- You may submit the Application Form on or before the 14th January 2018 at the official website.
In this article, we mentioned all the information related to JET Specialist Officer Notification 2017-18 in the above description. All the interested candidates must read this post and then fill the application form. For more details, applicants can check our official website regularly & stay connected with us. If you face any kind of issue you can comment on the query box we will help you as soon as possible.
Official Website: www.jetexam.in