Finally very good news for all the candidates! Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Ranchi, JPSC Recruitment 2019 has taken out the official Notification after a long wait, it has released a total of 262 official posts for Assistant Professors. Candidates who have been eagerly waiting for this opportunity should immediately apply for (JPSC) Jharkhand Public Service Commission Ranchi Recruitment 2019 before the last date. It is a golden opportunity for the candidates who want to build and continue their career in teaching and those candidates who strive for learning and excellence, who have the urge to excel and want to be future leaders. (JPSC) jharkhand Public Service Commission, Ranchi, is looking for very motivated. Determined, committed and enthusiastic candidates to join them. Those candidates who are eligible and looking for career growth and an excellent opportunity to nurture their soft skills can apply.
The brief detail in respect to the Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Ranchi, JPSC Recruitment 2019)
Total Vacancies: Tentatively 262 in total.
Job Type: State Govt Jobs
Job Locations: Jharkhand
Mode of Applying: Mainly online only.
Details of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Ranchi, Recruitment 2019): Important Dates:
|Beginning date of the online application||8th March 2019|
|Ending date of the online application||5th April 2019|
Vacancy Detail for the Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Ranchi, Recruitment 2019)
|Job Role||No. Of posts|
JPSC Recruitment 2019 -Education Qualification:
Candidates who are wishing to apply for (JPSC) Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Ranchi, Recruitment 2019), shall
Possess a post-graduate degree from (MD/MS/DNB) from any recognized university or organization
Pay Scale of Jobs in (JPSC) Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Ranchi, Recruitment 2019)
|Job Role||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 27700- 44770/- Per month|
(JPSC) Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Ranchi, Recruitment 2019) – Age Criteria:
|Job Role||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Professor||A candidate should not be less than 30 years and more than 40 years.|
(JPSC) Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Ranchi, Recruitment 2019) – Application Fees
|General/Unreserved Category/ OBC Candidates||Rs. 600 + Bank charges|
|SC/ST Candidates of Jharkhand||RS 150 + Bank charges|
Exact Instructions To Fill The Application Of The JPSC Recruitment 2019
Important Steps To Apply
- Step-1: Go to the official website of the organization and open that link:: http://www.jpsc.gov.in/
- Step-2: Then at the bottom of the home page click on the link “Recruitment Careers”.
- Step-3: A new page will open here; have to click on a link named “(JPSC) Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Ranchi, Recruitment 2019)”:http://www.jpsc.gov.in/data/Advertisement_no_01_2019.pdf
- Step-4: After that, the candidate has to read all the mentioned instructions carefully in the advertisement’s pdf file.
- Step-5: Candidates who are eligible should apply for the role before the last date
- Step 6: Candidates are then supposed to pay the fees as per mentioned rules and guidelines.
- Step 7: Candidates are advised to take out two print outs of the application form for future use.
Terms and Conditions
- The Department or the Organization which will be responsible for forwarding the application should:
(A) Check and certify that the details were given by the particular candidate in the application form, regarding the details of education background, work experience, salary slips etc. Have been properly verified for the records and are true and accurate without in fraud.
(B) Clearly clarify the position of the candidate who has been shortlisted in the proper hierarchical structure of the organization, also certify the grade and pay scale.
2. Applications which are received incomplete, not in the correct format shall be rejected, details of pay scales missing. It is advised that the candidates who are interested in applying read all the guidelines properly and fill it in the correct format. It may be noted that any default or clarification at a later date will not be entertained and will result in rejection.
3. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post shall submit separate applications for each post.
4. At the time when pre-revised pay scale(s) are mentioned in the application, the revised pay scales shall also be shown. Same way, when the revised pay scale(s) have been mentioned, the pre-revised pay scale(s) shall be shown
5. The post is for Jharkhand Hence, only those candidates shall apply who are flexible in serving in Jharkhand
(JPSC) Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Ranchi, Recruitment 2019) – Process of selection
- Written Examination
- Document Verification