Jharkhand JPSC is inviting online applications from the eligible candidates for the vacancies of civil judge PCS j post. Those candidates who have met the educational requirements can go through the following requirement advertisement. By reading the full notification they can also be able to apply online.
- Application begins from 24th November 2018.
- Last for applying online is 24th December 2018 up to 11:45 PM.
- Last for paying online fee is 26th December 2018.
- Pre exam and main exam date is not yet announced by the authority
- General/OBC and candidates from other state need to pay ₹600 as application fee.
- Application fee for SC/ST candidates is ₹150.
- Application fee can be paid through any kind of online payment mode like debit card, credit card or net banking. E Challan mode is also accepted.
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor degree in law (LLB) through a 3 years or 5 years of regular course.
- Age limit for the job is minimum 22 and maximum 35 as on 31st January 2018.
- For junior division Civil judge 107 vacancies are available there.
- Those 107 posts are divided as follows:-
Pay Scale (For Jobs):
- Pay scale for the post is 27,700-770-33,090-920-40,450-1,080-44,770
- Prelims and Mains Written Exam
- Certificates Verification
The total marks of this 3 segment will be calculated and the candidates will be selected on the basis of their obtained marks.
The duration of prelims will be 2 hours where main exam will be of 4 papers of 100 marks each. Three hours is the duration of main exams.
How to Apply? (Step by step guide):-
- Candidates can apply online through www.jpsc.gov.in
- Last date of filling online form is 24th December.
- One have to provide full personal details along with the copies of address proof, age proof and educational qualification proof.
- Application form must be filled up with care.
- They also have a helpline number 0651/221309 for “”how to apply” help.
- Official website is www.jpsc.gov.in.
Indian Forest Service (Prelims) Exam 2019 – Apply Online
Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2019 Exam Details