Latest Update (13th June 2018): Government of Karnataka, Department of School Education is going to release the Karnataka Notification TET 2018, Candidates may Apply for the KARTET Application Form at www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
Latest Information: Department of School Education is going to release the Karnataka TET Application Form 2018 in the upcoming days so, candidates can keep patience and check our page on regulars basis because we update this page on regular basis.
Karnataka TET Notification 2018
Hey, Folks, are you searching for Karnataka TET 2018 Application Form then you are at the right place because here, we are going to describe the Karnataka State TET Notification 2018 details in the following sections of the article. Candidates who want to do a job in Teaching Field in Karnataka State then they should need to take a look at the below-given details. You may fill the online registration form at the official website of Karnataka TET that is www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in. Forgetting extra details candidates may bookmark our careerjobs360 page and get all the latest notification from here.
Karnataka TET Application Form 2018
The Government of Karnataka, Department of School Education has revealed a notification for KAR TET 2018 at the official website of the board. The Government of Karnataka, Department of School Education has invited the various application forms from the passionate and eligible candidates for fill up Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form 2018 through online mode from the official website on or before the last date that is Updated Soon. Those contenders will be qualified in the written examination they will be selected as a government school teacher in the State of Karnataka. Other details related to the Karnataka TET Application Form 2018 such as age criteria, educational qualification, selection procedure etc are given below in the article.
www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in 2018 Details
|Name of the Board||The Government of Karnataka, Department of School Education|
|Information Regarding||Karnataka TET Application Form 2018|
|Name of the Examination||Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Name of the Post||Teaching Post|
|Admit Card Date||Updated Shortly|
|Examination Date||Updated Shortly|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Category of Article||Application Form/Notification 2018|
About Karnataka TET
The Karnataka TET is also known as Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test. TET examination organizes to takes admission for PRT &TGT teachers position in the government schools. After getting good scores in this examination applicant applies for faculty’s posts. The Karnataka TET is held for B.Ed candidates to get teaching jobs in government & private schools. We have given all details like KARTET Examination dates, eligibility criteria, and Karnataka TET 2018 Online Application Form is given below.
Karnataka TET 2018 Application Form Eligibility Criteria
The TET Examination is conducted each & every year by the Government of Karnataka, Department of School Education at the various exam centers in Karnataka State. The main reason to conduct the Karnataka TET is to find out the suitable & skilled contenders to fill up the teacher vacant positions.
|KAR TET Paper I||1. Contenders should need to be qualified the intermediate class with minimum 50 % of marks from any authorized board.
2. Those Contenders should be completed their B.A / B.Sc Graduation and Diploma in Elementary Education from any recognized university/ institution they can also apply for the Kar TET Paper I.
|KAR TET Paper II||Contenders who are going to apply for the Karnataka TET 2017 Paper II they should possess the B.Ed or Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) degree from any recognized university/ institution.|
- Candidate age limit must be greater than 18 years
- Participant’s age limit should be less than 40 years to be eligible for the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET).
- Participants can check the other age relaxation from the official notification of KARTET which is available on the official site.
Application Form Fee:
- The Unreserved category Candidates need to pay application form fee of Paper 1 or Paper 2 is Rs. 500/- & for Both the Papers Rs. 800/-.
- The application form fee is Paper1 or Paper 2 is Rs. 250/- and For Both Papers is Rs. 400/- for SC/ST category of contestants as per the rules & regulations of the government.
- Contenders can submit the application form fee via Challan in any branch of State Bank of Mysore.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination & Personal Interview.
- Those contenders will be qualified in both level of selection procedure they will be appointed by the govt teacher in Karnataka State.
KARTET 2017 Exam
|For Standard, I-V Teacher||Contenders should need to clear the Paper-I|
|For Standard, VI-VIII Teacher||Contenders should need to clear the Paper – II.|
|For Standard, I – VIII Teacher||Contenders should need to clear both Paper – I and II|
Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Dates
|Official Notification Release Date||Updated Soon|
|Commencing Date for filling Online Registration Form||Updated Soon|
|Closing date for filling Online Registration Form||Updated Soon|
|Admit Card Release Date||Updated Soon|
|Examination Date||Updated Soon|
|Result Release Date||Updated Soon|
Karnataka TET Exam Pattern 2018
In KARTET 2017, all questions will be MCQs & each & every question carrying one mark with four alternatives out of which one answer will be right. There will be no negative marking. There will be 2 papers of Karnataka TET.
KAR TET Paper-I (Classes I-V)
|Name of the Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks Carried|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Environmental Studies (EVS)||30||30|
KAR TET Paper-II (Classes VI-VIII)
|Name of the Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks Carried|
|Child Development and Pedagogy (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Mathematics and Science||60||60|
|Social Studies (S.ST)/ Social Science||60||60|
How to fill the Karnataka TET Application Form 2018?
Applicants who are going to apply online then they must read the eligibility conditions before filling up the application for. Candidates can fill up the application form through online mode. You can fill up the form with the help of following steps.
- Initially, Candidates should need to browse the Government of Karnataka, Department of School Education official website that is www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- Then, go to the notification section and find out the Karnataka TET Notification 2018
- After that, download the Karnataka TET Application Form 2017 Notification and then read all instruction very carefully from the official notification.
- Now fill up the KARTET Application Form with the appropriate detailed information.
- attach the all necessary documents with the application form.
- Remit the application fee.
- Then, click on the submit tab button.
- Take the print out copy of the complete application form and keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in