Latest Update (02nd September 2018): Kerala High Court has released the Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply for 38 Assistant Posts at the official website of Kerala High Court that is www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
Kerala HC Notification 2018
Hey Guys, are you eagerly waiting for the Kerala High Court Assistant Recruitment 2018? Here, in this article, we are going to share each & every detail regarding the Kerala High Court Vacancy 2018 in the below section of the article. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for this Kerala HC Recruitment 2018 through the online mode from the official website of the Kerala High Court department that is www.hckrecruitment.nic.in. For more information, candidates may check our careerjobs360 website and stay connected with us for further use.
Kerala High Court Assistant Recruitment 2018
Kerala High Court has released the employment notification for Kerala HC Vacancy 2018 for fill up 38 Posts of Assistant in the department. Kerala High Court invites application form for the vacant posts of Assistant Posts. All the talented and deserving aspirants those who are going to appear in this Kerala High Court Assistant Recruitment 2018 on or before the deadline date. Contestants can apply in the prescribed application format on or before the deadline date that is 06th September 2018 All the details of Kerala High Court Notification 2018 that is Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Application Form Fees, Important Dates, and the steps to apply online. All the contenders must read this article until this end.
www.hckrecruitment.nic.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Court||Kerala High Court|
|Information Regarding||Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number of Posts||38 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Posts|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form||26th July 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application form||06th September 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
About Kerala High Court
The High Court of Kerala is the highest court in the Kerala, State of India and in the Union Territory of Lakshadweep. It is headquartered is located at Kochi. Drawing its powers under Article 226 of the Constitution of India, the HC has the power to issue directions, orders & writs involving the writs of habeas corpus, quo warranto, mandamus, prohibition, and certiorari for ensuring the enforcement of the Fundamental Rights by the Constitution to citizens or for other specified purposes. The High Court is empowered with original, appellate & revisional jurisdiction in civil as well as criminal matters, & the power to answer references to it. The High Court has the superintendence & visitorial jurisdiction over all high courts & tribunals of inferior jurisdiction covered under its territorial jurisdiction. High Court of Kerala was formed on November 1st, in the year 1956.
Kerala High Court Assistant Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s degree with at-least 50% marks (no stipulation of marks in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST) OR Master’s Degree
- Law Degree awarded or authorized by any of the Universities in Kerala
For more details, candidates must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
|General/ UR||Aspirants should born between 02/01/1982 & 01/01/2000 (both days inclusive)|
|OBC||Aspirants should born between 02/01/1979 & 01/01/2000 (both days inclusive)|
|SC/ST||Aspirants should born between 02/01/1977 & 01/01/2000 ( both days inclusive)|
Age Relaxation: The relaxation in age will be given only to reserved category as per the rules and regulations of the government.
Application Form Fees:
- For General /OBC Category:- Rs 400/-
- For ST/SC/ and PH Category:- Exempted
Selection Procedure: The contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following selection rounds.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: The finally selected contestants will get a healthy amount of Salary Scale of Rs. 27800/- to 59400/- Per month.
- Application Form Starting Date: 26th July 2018
- Application Form Closing Date: 6th September 2018
Way to Apply for the Kerala High Court Assistant Recruitment 2018
Interested Contenders who fulfill all the eligibility criteria of Kerala High Court Jobs 2018 from the official website that is www.hckrecruitment.nic.in. Candidates need to submit the application form on or before the last date which is 6th September 2018. Contenders are requested to fill the application form as early as possible. Contenders can check the below-mentioned steps for Apply Online for the vacancy easily.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website of the Kerala High Court department that is www.hckrecruitment.nic.in.
- Then on home page go to the notification section and search out for the High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2018
- Now, Read the notification carefully and then download it.
- After that click on the online application form link.
- Fill all the asked details carefully in the application form without making any mistake.
- Attach all the scanned documents and upload the passport size photographs and signature on the application.
- After that, check all the details then click on the submit button and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form.
- Keep it safe for future use.
Official Website: www.hckrecruitment.nic.in