Kerala Public Service Commission has announced the Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 93 Teacher, Women Excise Officer Vacancies at www.keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Notification 2018
Hello Folks, are you waiting for the Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Recruitment 2018? So, we have good news for those Youngsters who are seeking for the job in KPSC. Here, we are going to share the complete detail about the KPSC Clerk Typist Vacancy 2018 in the below sections of the article. Interested Aspirants who want to make their future bright then they do not miss this chance & must read this article and collect all the information and then apply online for KPSC Notification 2018 from the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission that is www.keralapsc.gov.in. For getting more detail, Individuals can check our Careerjobs360 official web page and get all the latest updates from here.
KPSC Clerk Typist Recruitment 2018
Kerala Public Service Commission has announced the Job notification for KPSC Vacancy 2018 for the placement of eligible and skilled candidates for 93 Teacher, Women Excise Officer & other Posts in the KPSC department. Job hunters who are looking for the latest government Job in Kerala Public Service Commission they may apply for the KPSC Clerk Typist Jobs 2018 from the official website of the department. Eligible and passionate aspirants may fill the application form of Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the department. All the aspirants may submit it on or before the deadline date that is 24th October 2018. Aspirants can check the more details about the KPSC Teacher Jobs 2018 such as age limit, Required Qualification, Selection Methodology, application form fee, & how to apply etc are mentioned below in the article. You may have glance till the end of the article.
www.keralapsc.gov.in Jobs 2018 Details
|Name of the Company||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Information Regarding||Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number of Posts||93|
|Name of the Available Post||Teacher, Women Excise Officer & other Posts|
|Employment Type||State Government Job|
|Category of Post||Recruitment 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24th October 2018|
Kerala PSC Post Wise Vacancy Details
- Lift Operator – 1 Post
- Clerk Typist /Typist Clerk – 1 Post
- Ayurveda Therapist – 1 Post
- Security Guard Grade II – 1 Post
- Dental Hygienist Grade II – 1 Post
- E.C.G.Technician Gr.II – 1 Post
- Medical Officer (Visha) – 1 Post
- Medical Officer (Netra) – 1 Post
- Lecturer in Dance (Kerala Natanam) – 1 Post
- Women Civil Excise Officer – 31 Posts
- Pharmacist GrII (Homoeo) – 7 Posts
- Pharmacist Gr-II (Ayurveda) – 4 Posts
- Physical Education Teacher – High School (Malayalam Medium) – 1 Post
- Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – LPS -22 Posts
- High School Assistant (Mathematics) (Tamil Medium) – 1 Post
- Junior Instructor (Plumber) – 1 Post
- Junior Instructor (Mechanic Agriculture Machinery) – 1Post
- Junior Instructor (Food and Beverages Guest Service Assistant) – 1 Post
- Junior Instructor (Dress Making) – 1 Post
- High School Assistant (Hindi) – 1 Post
- Tractor Driver – 1 Post
- Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – LPS– 3 Posts
- Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – LPS – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor in Anaesthesia– 1 Post
- Assistant Professor in Physiology – 3 Posts
- Assistant Professor in Pharmacology – 1 Post
- Wild Life Assistant Grade II– 1 Post
- Junior Instructor (Welder)- 2 Posts
Kerala PSC Tractor Driver Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- For Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) Posts – Contenders must complete the LPS– degree in Arabic conferred or recognized by the Universities in Kerala OR a title of Oriental Learning in Arabic awarded or recognized by the Universities in Kerala OR a Pass in Pre-degree with Part III Arabic (Special Optional) of the Calicut University.
- For Tractor Driver Posts– Aspirants have the Diploma in Agricultural and Rural Engineering awarded by the Kerala Agricultural University.
- For Ayurveda TherapistPosts – Aspirants should complete the SSLC Examination or its equivalent qualification; Pass in Ayurveda Therapists Course conducted by Govt. of Kerala.
- For Women Civil Excise Officer Posts – Must have passed the Plus Two Examination or its equivalent.
- For Lift Operator Posts – have to Pass in SSLC or its equivalent.
- For Clerk Typist/Typist Clerk Posts – Must have the Qualification as SSLC or its equivalent; Lower Grade Certificate in KGTE Malayalam Typewriting or its equivalent; Lower Grade Certificate in KGTE English Typewriting and Computer Word Processing or its equivalent.
- For more details, you can visit the official notification of the recruitment.
- Refer to official notification of the recruitment
- Upper age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the government rules and regulations.
The selected candidates will get the handsome amount of the salary which is prescribed by the department.
Application fees: Aspirants must have to pay the application form charges which are mentioned in the official notification of the recruitment.
Selection Process: Kerala Public Service Commission will be select on the basis of their following selection rounds which is given in the below article.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
|Events Name||Relevant Dates|
|Application Form Starting Date||24th September 2018|
|Application Form Closing Date||24th October 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
How to Apply online for Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Recruitment 2018
- Firstly, interested candidates need to go to the website of the Kerala Public Service Commission that is www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- On the home page and Search for the Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Recruitment 2018 link and hit the relevant link and open it in the next web page.
- Then, read the official notification of the recruitment before applying for the given post.
- Now, Click on Apply Online link.
- After that, fill all the asked details in the application form & attached all the required credentials with it.
- Upload the photo & signature on the application form.
- Remit the application form fee.
- Now, hit the submit tab and submit the application form.
- Finally take the application form printout copy & keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.keralapsc.gov.in