Latest Update (29th September 2017): The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan has released the Kerala TET Application Form 2017 Check KTET Notification at www.bpekerala.in
KTET Notification 2017
Hello, Folks, if you are eagerly looking for the Kerala TET 2017 Application Form then you are at the right place because here, in this article, we are going to describe all the details related to the Kerala TET Notification 2017 in the following sections of the article. Contestants who want to do a job in Teaching Line in Kerala State then they should need to take a look at the below-mentioned information. Aspirants may fill the online registration form from the official website of the KTET that is www.bpekerala.in. For extra details, aspirants can check our careerjobs360 website and get all the latest update from here and stay in touch with us for further use.
Kerala TET Application Form 2017
The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan has circulated the Kerala TET Examination 2017 Notification on its official website. Candidates who are seeking for the Teaching Jobs in Kerala State then they may apply online for the Kerala TET Registration Form 2017 from the official website of KTET which is given at the end of this article. Each and Every year large number of candidates enrolled for this examination. Interested candidates may submit online application form on or before the deadline date which is 20th September 2017. Then, candidates will be conducted K-TET Examination 2017 tentatively from 5th & 19th November 2017 at the various examination centers in Kerala State for all those candidates who will be applied for the teaching jobs. Moreover, information such as age criteria, selection procedure, application form fee, educational qualification and how to apply etc are mentioned below in the article.
www.bpekerala.in Registration Form 2017
|Name of the Department||Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan|
|Information Regarding||Kerala TET Application Form 2017|
|Name of the Examination||Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Name of the Posts||Teaching Post|
|Employment Category||State Government|
|Beginning Date to Apply Online for the Application form||25th September 2017|
|End Date to Apply Online for the Application form||20th September 2017|
|Category of Post||Application form|
About Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan
The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan is a Govt organization which is mainly involved in organizing examinations like TTC, THSLC, KTET, KGTE etc. The department is fully owned by the Government of India. The Head Office is located in Thiruvananthapuram.
Kerala TET Application Form 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- For Category I: Interested Candidates should have completed Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary with at least 45% scores and two year Trained Teachers’ Certificate or its equivalent from any recognized board of education.
- For category II: Interested Candidates should have done B.A / B.Sc. / B.Com & 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ Trained Teachers’ Certificate or its equivalent from any reputed recognized board/Institutes..
- For category III: Interested Candidates should have passed BA/BSc/B.Com with at least 45% scores & B.Ed. Degree in relevant subject or its equivalent from any recognized board/institutes.
Age Criteria: There is no age limitation required for this examination.
- For General and OBC category of aspirants, they must have to pay application form fees of Rs 500/-.
- For SC/ST category of candidates need to pay of Rs. 250/- as an application fee.
Selection Procedure: The aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination.
- Notification Publish Date: 22nd August 2017
- Commencing date for KTET online registration form: 24th August 2017
- Closing Date for Submission of online Application form: 20th September 2017
- Closure of online application form: 21st Sept 2017
- Online Hall Ticket Release: 20th October 2017 onwards
|Category||Examination Date||Time Duration|
|K-TET I||5th November 2017||10.00 – 12.30 pm|
|K-TET II||5th November 2017||2.00 – 4.30 pm|
|K-TET III||19th November 2017||10.00 am – 12.30 pm|
|K-TET IV||19th November 2017||2.00 pm – 4.30 pm|
How to fill the Kerala TET Registration Form 2017
All the interested candidates who are eligible and interested they may apply online from the official website of the department. Candidates can submit the online application form on or before the deadline date which is 20th September 2017. Here we provide following steps for fill the application form. Candidates have a glance on the given steps below in the article.
- Initially, you have to visit the official website of Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan.
- Then, On the home page go to the notification section and find out the KTET Application Form 2017 Notification Link.
- Open the link in the next web page.
- The login page will open in front of you.
- Fill the application form with correct data and attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Upload photograph and signature on the application form.
- Then submit the application form by click on the submit tab button.
- At last, Take the printout copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.bpekerala.in
|SSC Exam Calendar 2017-18||IBPS Exam Calendar 2017-2018|
|RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017||UPSC Exam Calendar 2017-18|
|Upcoming Government Jobs 2017-18||CRPF Recruitment 2017-18|