Latest Update (06th June 2018): The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan has released the Kerala TET Application Form 2018 Candidates may Check KTET Notification at www.bpekerala.in
KTET Notification 2018
Hello, Folks, if you are eagerly looking for the Kerala TET 2018 Application Form then you are at the right place because here, in this article, we are going to describe all the details related to the Kerala TET Notification 2018 in the following sections of the article. Contestants who want to do a job in Teaching Line in Kerala State then they should need to take a look at the below-mentioned information. Aspirants may fill the online registration form from the official website of the KTET that is www.bpekerala.in. For extra details, aspirants can check our careerjobs360 website and get all the latest update from here and stay in touch with us for further use.
Kerala TET Application Form 2018
The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan has circulated the Kerala TET Examination 2018 Notification on its official website. Candidates who are seeking for the Teaching Jobs in Kerala State then they may apply online for the Kerala TET Registration Form 2018 from the official website of KTET which is given at the end of this article. Each and Every year large number of candidates enrolled for this examination. Interested candidates may submit the online application form on or before the deadline date. Then, candidates will be conducted K-TET Examination 2018 at the various examination centers in Kerala State for all those candidates who will be applied for the teaching jobs. Moreover, information such as age criteria, selection procedure, application form fee, educational qualification and how to apply etc are mentioned below in the article.
www.bpekerala.in Registration Form 2018
|Name of the Department||Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan|
|Information Regarding||Kerala TET Application Form 2018|
|Name of the Examination||Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Name of the Posts||Teaching Post|
|Employment Category||State Government|
|Beginning Date to Apply Online for the Application form||19th May 2018|
|End Date to Apply Online for the Application form||30th may 2018|
|Category of Post||Application form|
Latest News: Candidates who are looking for the Kerala TET Application form 2018 so, we inform all those aspirants that the Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan has released the official notification on 19th May 2018 that K-TET Application form Start From 19th May 2018. All the eligible candidates may fill the application form on or before the last date that is 30th May 2018
About Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan
The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan is a Govt organization which is mainly involved in organizing examinations like TTC, THSLC, KTET, KGTE etc. The department is fully owned by the Government of India. The Head Office is located in Thiruvananthapuram.
Kerala TET Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- For Category I: Interested Candidates should have completed Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary with at least 45% scores and two year Trained Teachers’ Certificate or its equivalent from any recognized board of education.
- For category II: Interested Candidates should have done B.A / B.Sc. / B.Com & 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ Trained Teachers’ Certificate or its equivalent from any reputed recognized board/Institutes..
- For category III: Interested Candidates should have passed BA/BSc/B.Com with at least 45% scores & B.Ed. Degree in relevant subject or its equivalent from any recognized board/institutes.
Age Criteria: There is no age limitation required for this examination.
- For General and OBC category of aspirants, they must have to pay application form fees of Rs 500/-.
- For SC/ST category of candidates need to pay of Rs. 250/- as an application fee.
Selection Procedure: The aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination.
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|KTET Teacher Exam Applications Commenced On||19th May 2018|
|Kerala TET Exam Application Form Closed On||30th May 2018|
|Kerala TET Exam Admit Card publish Date||18th June 2018|
|Kerala TET Exam Examination Date||23rd June 2018
30th June 2018
How to fill the Kerala TET Registration Form 2018
All the interested candidates who are eligible and interested they may apply online from the official website of the department. Candidates can submit the online application form on or before the deadline date . Here we provide following steps for fill the application form. Candidates have a glance on the given steps below in the article.
- Initially, you have to visit the official website of Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan.
- Then, On the home page go to the notification section and find out the KTET Application Form 2018 Notification Link.
- Open the link in the next web page.
- The login page will open in front of you.
- Fill the application form with correct data and attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Upload photograph and signature on the application form.
- Then submit the application form by click on the submit tab button.
- At last, Take the printout copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.bpekerala.in