Latest Update (04th March 2018): Khadi and Village Industries Commission has dispatched the KVIC Reform Implementing Assistant Recruitment 2018 Participants may apply for 34 Information Technology Assistant Posts at www.kvic.org.in
KVIC Notification 2018
Here Guys, if you are looking for the KVIC Reform Implementing Assistant Recruitment 2018 then you are at the exact place because here, we are going to provide all the detailed information about the KVIC Vacancy 2018 in the following sections of the post. Interested & eligible individuals who want to make their career in Khadi and Village Industries Commission then they may read this complete article attentively & take all the relevant information and then competitors may apply for this KVIC Notification 2018 from the official web portal of Khadi and Village Industries Commission i.e. www.kvic.org.in. For getting more details, applicants can check our careerjobs360 official portal & get all the latest details from here & stay in touch with us.
KVIC Reform Implementing Assistant Recruitment 2018
The KVIC- Khadi and Village Industries Commission has dispatched the official advertisement for KVIC Vacancy 2018 to hire eligible and passionate contestants for filling up 34 Posts of Information Technology Assistant (ITA) & Reform Implementing Assistant (RIO) in the department. The Khadi and Village Industries Commission is looking for the eligible and skilled aspirants for various numbers of Posts in the Commission. Job Applicants who are seeking for the latest government jobs in Khadi and Village Industries Commission then they don’t miss this golden chance and may apply online for this KVIC Information Technology Assistant Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the KVIC department. Interested and skilled aspirants may submit the application form on or before the due date i.e. 07th March 2018. Other details related to the KVIC Jobs 2018 such as age criteria, academic qualification, application fee, selection procedure, & how to apply are provided below in the article. Applicants kindly go through it.
www.kvic.org.in Recruitment 2018 Brief Details
|Name of the Organization
|Khadi and Village Industries Commission
|KVIC Reform Implementing Assistant Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Available Posts
|Information Technology Assistant (ITA) & Reform Implementing Assistant (RIO) posts
|Total Number of Posts
|Starting Date for Apply Online
|20th February 2018
|Last date to Apply
|07th March 2018
|Category of Article
KVIC Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Offered Post
|Total Number of Vacancies
|Information Technology Assistant (ITA)
|Reform Implementing Assistant (RIO)
KVIC Reform Implementing Assistant Jobs 2018 Notification Eligibility Criteria
The Khadi and Village Industries Commission has invited the various application forms from the eligible & skilled aspirants for various no. of Information Technology Assistant (ITA) & Reform Implementing Assistant (RIO) in the department. Interested and eligible Contenders who are interested in this KVIC Recruitment 2018 they can check the eligibility conditions details from the below of the article. If you are eligible then fill the application on or before the last date which is 07th March 2018.
- For Information Technology Assistant Post: Interested Candidates must have completed Degree in Textile having knowledge in Computer Application or Diploma in Textile or related field from authorized University or Institution. Also, 3 to 6 years of work experience in relevant discipline. (OR), candidates must be a graduate in Science/Social Welfare as Cluster Development Executive in Khadi Cluster.
- For Reform Implementing Assistant Post: Interested Candidates must have completed Bachelor Degree in Computer or IT from recognized University or Institution. Also, 1 year of relevant work experience. For more details, candidates must have to visit the official notification of the organization.
- Minimum age limit of the aspirants is 21 years and Maximum Age limit of the candidates is 35 Years.
- Upper age limit will be applicable for the reserved category as per the government rules & regulations.
Application Form Fee: Refer to official notification.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get a monthly Remuneration of Rs.10,000/- along with Other Allowances.
Selection Methodology: Selection of the individuals will be done on the basis of their performance in the various selection rounds which is going to be conducted by Khadi and Village Industries Commission.
- Computer Based Online Test.
- Personal Interview
|Application Form Submission Start Date
|20th February 2018
|Application Form Submission End Date
|07th March 2018
How to Apply for KVIC Reform Implementing Assistant Recruitment 2018?
- Firstly, interested aspirants must have to visit the official website of Khadi and Village Industries Commission which is kvic.org.in.
- Now, Go to the recruitment section on the homepage & search the KVIC Reform Implementing Assistant Recruitment 2018 notification link.
- After that hit on the relevant link & open it on the next web page.
- Then you must read the official notice for eligibility conditions very carefully before filling the online application form.
- If you are eligible then fill the Application Form with all the accurate details in it.
- Attach the required documents with the application form.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph & signature on the application form.
- Now pay the application form charges and submit the application form by click on the submit tab button.
- Take the print out copy of the application form & keep it safe for further reference.
Official Website: www.kvic.org.in