Latest Update (10th January 2018): Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has recently depicted the KVS LDC Recruitment 2018 Apply for 1017 Kendriya Vidyalaya Upper Division Clerk Vacancies at www.kvsangathan.nic.in
KVS UDC Notification 2018
There is good news for those candidates who are seeking for the latest government job in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. Here, in this article, we are going to share all the detailed information regarding the KVS Stenographer Vacancy 2018 in the below sections of the article. This is a golden chance for those participants who want to make their future bright in the teaching field in Kendriya Vidyalaya then they must read this article properly and then you may apply for this KVS LDC UDC Recruitment 2018 from the official portal of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Department that is www.kvsangathan.nic.in. For the latest updates, competitors can check and bookmark our careerjobs360 official web page & stay in touch with us.
KVS Stenographer Recruitment 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has recently depicted the official Job notification to hire eligible and skilled candidates for KVS Vacancy 2018 for hiring the hard working and eligible aspirants on 1017 Posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Upper Division Clerk, Librarian, Finance Officer, Assistant Engineer, Stenographer, Hindi Translator, Administrative Officer Positions in the department. Job Seeker who are searching for the government Job in Teaching Field then they don’t miss this golden chance and may apply online for this KVS Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2018 from the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. Aspirants may submit their online application form on or before the closing date which is 11th January 2018. For moreover, information about the KVS Hindi Translator Jobs 2018, such as required qualification, age criteria, key dates, application fee, selection process & how to apply online etc is given below in the article. Kindly go through it.
www.kvsangathan.nic.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Also Known As||KVS|
|Information About||KVS LDC Recruitment 2018|
|Name of the Available Posts||Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Upper Division Clerk, Librarian, Finance Officer, Assistant Engineer, Stenographer, Hindi Translator, Administrative Officer Positions|
|Total Number of Posts||1017 posts|
|Commencing date to apply||21st December 2017|
|Closing date to apply||11th January 2018|
|KVS Official Website||www.kvsangathan.nic.in|
KVS Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Offered Post Name||Total No. of Positions|
|Upper Division Clerk (Group-C)||146 Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk (Group-C)||561 Vacancies|
|Librarian (Group-B)||214 Vacancies|
|Assistant Commissioner (Group-A)||13 Vacancies|
|Administrative Officer (Group-A)||07 Vacancies|
|Deputy Commissioner (Group-A)||04 Vacancies|
|Finance Officer (Group-B)||02 Vacancies|
|Assistant (Group-B)||27 Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Group-B)||01 Vacancy|
|Hindi Translator (Group-B)||04 Vacancies|
|Stenographer (Grade-II) (Group-C)||38 Vacancies|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Administrative Officer Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Interested and eligible contenders who are willing to apply online for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Jobs 2018 they must read the eligibility conditions then they can fill the online application form on or before the last date which is 11th January 2018. Here, we provided age criteria, educational qualification, application form fee, selection process, important dates & how to apply in the below post.
- Upper Division Clerk: Interested Candidates must have completed Graduation Degree with minimum 03 years of experience as LDC.
- Lower Division Clerk: Interested Candidates must have completed the Intermediate Class with 35 w.p.m English typing speed or 30 w.p.m Hindi Typing Speed on Computer.
- Librarian: Interested Candidates must have completed Bachelor Degree (Library Science/ Library Science) from a recognized institution.
- For more details, you must visit the official notification of the vacancy.
|Name of the Posts||Maximum Age Criteria|
|Assistant Commissioner (Group-A)||50 Years|
|Administrative Officer (Group-A)||45 Years|
|Deputy Commissioner (Group-A)||50 Years|
|Finance Officer (Group-B)||35 Years|
|Assistant (Group-B)||35 Years|
|Hindi Translator (Group-B)||28 Years|
|Assistant Engineer (Group-B)||35 Years|
|Lower Division Clerk (Group-C)||27 Years|
|Upper Division Clerk (Group-C)||30 Years|
|Stenographer (Grade-II) (Group-C)||27 Years|
|Librarian (Group-B)||35 Years|
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected based on the basis of their performance in the following rounds which is going to be conducted by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
- Written Examination
- Computer Based Test
- Skill Test
- Typing, Proficiency Test
- Personal Interview
Application Form Fee:
- For Deputy Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner and Administrative Officer Post: Rs. 1200/-
- For Other Posts: 750/-
- No Application Form Fee For SC/ST/ PH and Ex-Serviceman Category of Candidates
|Online Application Form Commencing Date||21st December 2017|
|Closing date for Applying Online||11th January 2018|
How to Apply Online for KVS LDC Recruitment 2018?
- Firstly, willing candidates must go to the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan which is www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- Then, Click the “Notification Section” tab on the home page and Find out the KVS Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2018 Notification
- After that, open the link on the next page.
- After that, you must read the official notification carefully, and check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- If you are eligible then you can fill the asked details accurately in the application form.
- Attach the required documents with the application form.
- Upload recent passport size photo & sign on the application form.
- Now, check all the duly filled details on the application form before submitting it.
- Remit application form charges.
- Finally, take your printout copy of application form & keep it for future use.
Official Website: www.kvsangathan.nic.in