Latest Update (15th May 2018): Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council Govt. of Jammu Kashmir has revealed the LAHDC Class IV Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply for 147 Driver, Junior Assistant, VLW Posts at www.leh.nic.in
LAHDC Recruitment 2018
Guys, if you are seeking for the LAHDC Class IV Recruitment 2018 then you are at the correct place because here in this post, we are going to share all the detailed information regarding the Ladakh Vacancy 2018 in the below sections of the post. Interested contenders who want to make their career bright in Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council Govt. of Jammu Kashmir department. They may read this article very focus fully & collect all the useful details from here & then you may apply online for LAHDC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 from the official website of Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council Govt. of Jammu Kashmir which is www.leh.nic.in. For getting more details candidates can check our careerjobs360 official webpage on regular basis & get all the information from here.
LAHDC Class IV Recruitment 2018 Notification
The Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council Govt. of Jammu Kashmir has revealed the official notification for Ladakh Vacancy 2018 for filling up 147 Posts Class IV, Driver, Junior Assistant, VLW vacant posts in the department. The interested and skilled contenders who are looking for Government jobs in Ladakh then they can apply online for the LAHDC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the LAHDC department which is given at the last of this article. The interested contenders who want to apply for LAHDC can submit their online application forms as soon as possible before the due date that is 16th May 2018 from the website. For more details regarding the LAHDC Driver Jobs 2018 such as age limit, academic qualification. Application fee, and how to apply etc are provided in the below article.
www.leh.nic.in Vacancy 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council Govt. of Jammu Kashmir|
|Information Regarding||LAHDC Class IV Recruitment 2018|
|Also Known as||LAHDC|
|Name of the Available Posts||Class IV, Driver, Junior Assistant, VLW vacant posts|
|Total Number of Posts||147|
|Employment Type||State Government Jobs|
|Apply Online Process Starts On||16th April 2018|
|Apply Online Process Completed On||16th May 2018|
The LAHDC- Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council, Leh is an Autonomous Hill Council that administers the Leh District of J & K, India. The council was formed under the Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council Act 1995, following demands of Ladakhi pupils to make Leh District a new Indian Union Territory because of its religious & cultural differences with the rest of J&K. In October in the year 1993, the Indian Union Government and the Jammu & Kashmir State Govt. agreed to grant Ladakh the status of Autonomous Hill Council. The council came into being with the holding of elections on August 28, in the year 1995.
LAHDC Junior Assistant Jobs 2018 Notification Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum age limit of the Applicants should be 18 years
- Maximum age limit of the Applicants Should be 40 years
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category according to the government Rules and Regulations.
- Interested aspirants should be qualified the 10th, 12th Class, Valid Driving License, Graduation from any authorized Institution.
Selection Procedure: Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council Govt. of Jammu Kashmir departments will organize the following selection rounds for selecting the aspirants such as
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: Candidates must have to pay Rs. 100 as an application form fee.
|Events Name||Essential Dates|
|Application Forms Starting Date||16th April 2018|
|Application Forms Closing Date||16th May 2018|
How to Fill LAHDC Driver Application Form 2018?
Interested Candidates who are willing to apply online for the LAHDC Class IV Recruitment 2018 they must check the official bulletin for eligibility conditions before applying for the recruitment. If you are eligible then submit the online application form on or before the due date which is 16th May 2018 from the official website. Here, we provided some steps for filling the application form easily. Aspirants may follow the given instruction very carefully and then apply online for the vacancy.
- Initially, willing candidates should access the official website of Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council Govt. of Jammu Kashmir which is leh.nic.in.
- Then go to the homepage and open the career zone and then search out the LAHDC Class IV Recruitment 2018
- Now, click on the link and open the notification in the next page.
- Then read the eligibility conditions and then if you are eligible press apply online option.
- After that, fill up the Application form with appropriate information.
- Attach the necessary certificates with the application form.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph & signature on it.
- Remit the application form fee.
- Then submit the application form by press on the submit tab button.
- Take the printout of the application form & keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.leh.nic.in