Multi-State Co-operative Land Development Bank has dispatched the Land Development Bank Recruitment 2018 Apply for 75 Field Officer, Accountant Posts at www.ldb.bih.nic.in
LDB Bank Field Officer Notification 2018
Hey Folks, are you waiting for the Land Development Bank Recruitment 2018? So, we have awesome news for you all because here in this post, we are going to describe the whole information regarding the LDB Bank Field Officer Vacancy 2018 in the below article. Individuals who want to make their career bright in Banking Department then they don’t miss this career opportunity must read this post & collect all the vital details and then you may apply online for Land Development Bank Recruitment 2018 from the official website of Multi-State Co-operative Land Development Bank that is www.ldb.bih.nic.in. For getting more detail, contenders must visit our Careerjobs360 web portal & get all the latest updates from here.
Land Development Bank Recruitment 2018
The Multi-State Co-operative Land Development Bank has recently dispatched the employment news for hiring eligible & passionate contenders in the bank. There is 75 vacant posts of Field Officer & Accountant in the bank. Job hunters who want to make their future bright in banking sector then they must utilize this opportunity and may apply online for the LDB Bank Field Officer Vacancy 2018 from the official portal of the Bank. Youngsters may submit their online application form on or before the deadline date that is 30th April 2018. Moreover, details about the Land Development Bank Jobs 2018 such as academic qualification, application charges, age criteria, selection criteria & How to apply etc are mentioned below kindly go through it before applying for the post.
www.ldb.bih.nic.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Bank
|Multi-State Co-operative Land Development Bank
|Land Development Bank Recruitment 2018
|Total Number of Posts
|Name of the Posts
|Field Officer & Accountant
|Bihar and Jharkhand
|Commencing date of Application Form
|Last date of Application Form
|30th April 2018
|Category of post
About Bhumi Vikash Bank
The Multi-State Co-operative Land Development Bank (LDB) is a financing institution, which gives long-term investments for agricultural development projects. It has one hundred thirty-one total branches, out of which one hundred twenty-four are in Bihar and seven are in Jharkhand state. It finances agriculture-based activities like Poultry, Fisheries etc. It gives loan for purchasing vehicles to carry agriculture produce.
LDB Bank Accountant Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- For Accountant Post: Candidates must have a Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statics, Commerce, BCA from a University recognized by the Govt. or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Govt.
- For Field Officer Post: Candidates must have a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Govt.
- For getting more details you must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
Age Criteria as on 01.04.2018:
- The Minimum age limit of the aspirants is 21 years
- The Maximum age limit of the aspirants is 30 years
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category as per the government rules and regulations.
Selection Criteria: Selection of the aspirants will be based on their performance in the written examination and personal interview which is going to be organized by Multi-State Co-operative Land Development Bank.
Application Form Fee:
- For Unreserved Category must have to pay application form fee of Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST Category must have to pay application form fee of Rs.300/-
- Official Advertisement Release Date: 15th April 2018
- Online Application Form Process Starts from – 16th April 2018
- Online Application Form End Date – 30th April 2018
- Deadline Date for Payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card: 2nd May 2018
- Proposed Date of Written Examination (Offline): June 2018
How to Apply for Land Development Bank Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, interested aspirants must visit the official web portal of the Multi-State Co-operative Land Development Bank that is ldb.bih.nic.in.
- After that, go to the homepage and find out the link of Land Development Bank Recruitment 2018 from the advertisement section.
- Click on the relevant link and open it in the next tab.
- Now, candidates must read the following instructions from the official notification very attentively.
- Then, hit the online application form link.
- After that, fill the application form with all the correct information.
- Attach the requisite document with the form.
- Upload the passport size photograph and signature on it.
- Pay the application fee in a prescribed format
- Submit the application form by click on the submit tab icon.
Official Website: www.ldb.bih.nic.in