The LIC (Life Insurance Corporation) has recently invited an application for the enrollment of the LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2019. As per this official notification, the application form distribution for applying is started from 2nd March 2019 and will run up to 22nd March 2019. This notification of the LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 is considered going to be a dream fulfiller of many hardworking lucky aspirants especially those who have a long time’s desire and passion of being a successful and respectable employee especially the LIC Assistant Administrative Officer in the large LIC organization.
All the Required Details of the LIC AAO Recruitment 2019
|Exam Conducting Organization||LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India)|
|Job Category||LIC AAO (Assistant Administrative Officer)|
|Location of Job||Anywhere in India|
|Tentative Dates of Exam Related Events|
|Starting date of submission||2nd March 2019|
|Closing date of submission||22nd March 2019|
|Date of downloading call-letter||From 22nd April to 30th April 2019|
|Dates of Online Exam|
|For Prelims||4th & 5th March 2019|
|For Mains||28th June 2019|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Mode of Fee Payment||Online|
|Total Posts||590 combining multiple posts of AAO|
|Tentative Pay Scale||The monthly fixed salary is Rs. 56,000/-inclusive House Rent, City Compensatory Allowance & common Allowance)|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualification for LIC AAO Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates applying for the posts in LIC AAO need to satisfy the following given educational criteria:
- AAO (Generalist): Candidates must possess Bachelor degree from any recognized institute/university of India.
- AAO (Actuarial): Candidates must possess Bachelor degree in any discipline from the recognized institute/university of India along with it to have compulsory passed paper of the CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination organized by the Institute of the Actuaries of India/Institute & Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
- AAO (IT): Must possess graduation degree in Engineering, in Computer Science, in Electronics or IT, or in MCA, or in MSC (Computer Science) from any recognized institute/university.
- AAO (Rajbhasha): Must possess post-graduation (Master’s Degree) in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at the degree level of Bachelors.
- AAO (CA): Must possess Bachelor Degree from any recognized university/institute of India along with the passing degree of the final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and have the completion of the Articles presented by the Institute of the Chartered Accounts of India.
All the Updated Vacancies For The LIC AAO Recruitment 2019:
Age Limit as per LIC AAO Notification 2019:
- Candidates who are trying & looking to apply for the post of the AAO (Assistant Administrative Officer) should have the age in minimum from 21 years to 30 years as on 1st March 2019.
Application Fee- LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2019:
Candidates applying for the LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2019 required paying the application fee mentioned in the notification of the recently published for the LIC AAO Recruitment 2019:
|For General or Unreserved||Rs.600/-only.|
|For OBC (Other Backward Cast)||Rs.600/-only.|
|For SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs.100/-only.|
LIC AAO Recruitment 2019-How to Apply Online as per the given instruction in the official notification:
Candidates who are new to apply for the LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 and for the first time is going to fill the application, for their convenience, we have brought the exact steps for easily & systematically filling the application as per the exact guidelines of the LIC AAO Notification 2019.
Strep-1: The eligible applying candidates at first have to click on the link provided above www.licindia.in to open the official website & notification of the LIC organization.
Step-2: Then after entering on the home page have to click on the link of the “Careers” given at the bottom of the homepage.
Step-3: Then, have to click on the “New Registration Link” for the valid credential & submission. Here, the user ID & Password will be generated.
Step-4: This User-ID & Password will help the candidate to download the “Admit Card” for the online LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2019.
Step-5: After the successful submission of the online application for LIC AAO recruitment. Candidates have to proceed for making payment of online via secured payment getaway.
Step-6: in the last part, after all these candidates have to take the printout of the application for further future references such as in Interview & during examination etc.
The selection method of the LIC AAO Recruitment 2019:
The shortlisting of the eligible applicants will be based on their satisfactory performance in the following three selection process:
- Phase-I will be of the online preliminary exam (Objective Type Question) based.
- Phase-II Main Exam.
- Phase-III Face to Face Interview.