Latest Update (10th June 2018): Madhya Pradesh High Court Department has recently circulated the MP High Court Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply for 39 District Judge (Entry Level) Posts at the official website of Madhya Pradesh High Court that is www.mphc.gov.in
MP High Court Notification 2018
Dear Readers, if you’re seeking for the government Job in Madhya Pradesh High Court then you’re at the precise place as a result of here, we tend to provide each and every information regarding the Madhya Pradesh High Court District Judge Recruitment 2018 within the following sections of this article. Aspirants who need to make their career bright in Madhya Pradesh High Court then they need to read out this article carefully and get all the updates from here. Individuals may apply for this MP High Court Vacancy 2018 from the official website of Madhya Pradesh High Court that’s www.mphc.gov.in. Participants will get additional details from our careerjobs360 official page as a result of our skilled team updates this website as per the newest details.
Madhya Pradesh High Court District Judge Recruitment
The Madhya Pradesh High Court Department has recently circulated the job notification for MP High Court Vacancy 2018 for the appointment of skilled and hardworking candidates for filling up 39 District Judge (Entry Level) Posts within the department. Job Hunters, who are seeking for the newest government job in Madhya Pradesh High Court Department then you’ll apply for this MPHC District Judge (Entry Level) Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the MPHC department that is mentioned at the top of this post. Interested & eligible aspirants may submit their online form on or before the deadline date that is 2nd June 2018. Other details regarding the MPHC Jobs 2018 like academic qualification, choice criteria, application fee and the way to apply etc are provided below within the article.
www.mphc.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Short Details
|Name of the Department
|Madhya Pradesh High Court Department
|Information relating to
|MP High Court Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Post
|District Judge (Entry Level) Posts
|Total variety of Post
|Last Date to use
|2nd June 2018
|Category of Article
The Madhya Pradesh High Court is the High Court of the state of MP which is located in Jabalpur. It was formed as the Nagpur High Court on 2nd January in the year 1936 by Letters Patent dated 2 January in the year 1936, issued under Section 108 the Govt. of India Act, 1935. This Letters Patent continued in force even after the adoption of the constitution of India on 26 January in the year 1950 by virtue of Articles 225 & 372 thereof. On 1st November in the year 1956 the States Reorganisation Act, 1956 was enacted. The new state MP was constituted under S.9 thereof. Subsection (1) of Section 49 of the States Re-organisation Act ordained that from the appointed day i.e., 1 November in the year 1956, the High Court exercising jurisdiction, in relation to the existing state of Madhya Pradesh.
MPHC District Judge (Entry Level) Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- For District Judge (28 Posts): He/She has done a practice as an advocate for seven years on a continuous basis as on the last date of Submission.
- For District Judge (11 Posts): Only civil Judge class-I of MP who are to complete five years of their tenure as civil judge class-I on or before the date of exam.
- For additional details, aspirants should visit the official notification of the accomplishment.
- For District Judge (28 Posts): Minimum age limit is 35 years and maximum age limit is 45 years.
- For District Judge (11 Posts): Exempted
Application Form Fee: Aspirants will check the official notification for form fee as prescribed by the department.
Selection Process: General Category must have to pay of Rs 100 + MP Online Portal Charges Rs. 100 & Rs.100 (Only Portal Charges) Pay by SC/ST category of aspirants of Madhya Pradesh.
- Starting date for submitting an online application form (28 Posts): 13th April 2018
- Starting date for submitting an online application form (11 Posts): 16th April 2018
- Closing date to submit an online application form (28 Posts): 30th May 2018
- Closing date to Correction of an online application form (28 Posts): 2nd June 2018
- Closing date to submit the online application form (11 Posts): 1st June 2018
- Date of Prelims Examination (28 Posts): 1st July 2018
- Date of Main Examination (28 Posts): Update Soon
- Date of Examination (11 Posts): 1st July 2018
How to Apply online for the Madhya Pradesh High Court District Judge Recruitment 2018?
- Eligible aspirants should have to visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh High Court Department at www.mphc.gov.in.
- Then on the homepage go to the recruitment section and acquire the Madhya Pradesh High Court District Judge Recruitment 2018 link.
- After that, open the notification on the next page.
- Read out the official notification for eligibility criteria fastidiously before applying for the given vacant post.
- Then, click on the Apply online link.
- Then fill the application form with all the asked details.
- Upload the Passport size color photograph and Signature on the application form.
- Attach the needed document with the application form.
- Then click on the submit tab and submit the application form.
- Remit form fee.
- Finally, take the hard out copy of the application form and keep it safe for more use.
Official website: www.mphc.gov.in