Latest Update (21st May 2018): Maharashtra State Council of Examination has released the MAHA TET Application Form 2018 candidates may Apply Online for Maharashtra TET Notification at www.mahatet.in
Latest Information: Application Procedure is Over, Now Maharashtra State Council of Examination is decided to conduct the written examination of Maharashtra TET on 08th July 2018 at the various examination centers in Maharashtra State. The Department will soon Release the maha tet admit card on its official web portal.
MAHATET Application Form 2018
Hello, Folks are you looking for the Maharashtra TET 2018 Application Form. So, we have great news for those candidates who are eagerly waiting for the MAHA TET Notification 2018. Here, in this article, we are going to share all the detailed information about the Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 in the following section of the article. Interested applicants must read this complete article and then fill the online application from the official website of the Maharashtra TET that is www.mahatet.in. For more details, you can check our careerjobs360 website & get all the latest update from here.
Maharashtra TET Application Form 2018
Maharashtra State Council of Examination will soon publish the notification for Maharashtra TET Application Form 2018 on its official website. The Maharashtra State Council of Examination Department is inviting the various application forms from the skilled and eligible applicants for the MAHA Teacher Eligibility Test 2018. Contenders who want to make their future bright in Teaching Field in Maharashtra State those candidates may apply online for MAHA Application form 2018 by sending the application form to an examination authority on or before the closing which is 15th May 2018. For other details, related to the application form such as educational qualification, age criteria, age relaxation, selection criteria, application fee etc are given below in the article. Kindly go through it.
www.mahatet.in Notification 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra State Council of Examination|
|Information About||MAHA TET Application form 2018|
|Name of the Exam||Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form||25th April 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application form||15th May 2018|
|Category of Article||Application form 2018|
Maharashtra TET Application form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Maharashtra State Council of Examination is going to conduct the Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test at the various examination centers in Maharashtra State, India. Candidates who are going to crack the written examination must apply on or before the deadline date which is not yet released. Applicants must check the eligibility conditions before filling the online application form.
- For PRT Teacher Post: Interested applicants should have passed 12th class with Diploma in Elementary Education from any recognized board.
- For TGT Posts: Aspirants should have completed Bachelor Degree/D.Ed with graduation from any recognized university.
- Applicant’s age limit should not less than 18 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category of candidates.
- For General category of aspirants need to pay of Rs.500/- for one paper & 800/- for both papers.
- For SC/ST/CI/Diff category of aspirants need to pay of Rs.250/- for one paper and 400/- for both papers.
Selection Procedure: The aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance on their Maharashtra TET Examination Scores which is going to be conducted by the Maharashtra State Council of Examination.
Commencing Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 25th April 2018
Closing Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 15th May 2018
Date for Paper I Written Examination: 8th July 2018 (10.30 AM to 13.00 PM)
Date for Paper I Written Examination: 8th July 2018 (14:00 PM to 16:30 PM)
Way to Fill online the Maharashtra Application Form 2018
Aspirants who wish to fill the Maharashtra TET Application Form 2018 then they must read all the eligibility criteria if they are eligible they can apply online for Maha TET 2018 from the official portal of the department which is given at the end of the article. You must read the following steps which will help you to download the application form.
- First of all, you should go to the official website of Maharashtra State Council of Examination that is mahatet.in
- Then, go to the notification section and find out the MAHA TET Application Form 2018
- Then, open the notification link in the next web page.
- After that, read all the instructions from the official advertisement very carefully before filling the online application form.
- Now, click on an apply online icon.
- Fill the online application form with all the accurate details.
- Attach the required certificates with the application form.
- Upload recent passport size photograph & signature on the application form.
- Pay the application form fee.
- After that, submit the Maharashtra TET Application Form by hitting the submit tab.
- Finally, you must take the print out copy of the duly filled application and keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.mahatet.in