Latest Update (01st November 2018): Department of Agriculture, Maharashtra has depicted the Maharashtra Agriculture Department Recruitment 2018. You may Apply Online for 908 Krushi Sevak Vacancy at the official website of Maharashtra Agriculture Department that is www.mahaagri.gov.in
Maharashtra Agriculture Department Notification 2018
There is exciting news for all those candidates who want to do a Government Job in Maharashtra Agriculture Department. In this article, we are going to share all the important information regarding the Maharashtra Agriculture Krushi Sevak Vacancy 2018 in the below description of the article. Interested and skilled candidates must read this given article very attentively and grab all the necessary information. Then you may apply online for this vacancy from the official website of the department which is www.mahaagri.gov.in. For more details, candidates can bookmark our careerjobs360 page and stay in touch with us for further reference.
Maharashtra Agriculture Krushi Sevak Recruitment 2018
Department of Agriculture, Maharashtra has depicted the employment notification for Maharashtra Agriculture Department Recruitment 2018 for hiring skilled and deserving candidates on Agriculture Assistant (Krushi Sevak) in various divisions. The candidates who want to make their career bright in agriculture department of Maharashtra they may apply online for Maharashtra Agriculture Assistant Vacancy 2018 from the official website of the department. Interested and eligible contenders may fill the online application form through online mode on or before the closing date which is Updated Soon by the department. Moreover, details such as age limit, educational qualification, selection methodology, application fee, and how to apply etc are given below in the article. Candidates kindly go through it.
www.mahaagri.gov.in Vacancy 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||Department of Agriculture, Maharashtra|
|Information Regarding||Maharashtra Agriculture Department Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number of Available Posts||908 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Agriculture Assistant (Krushi Sevak) Post|
|Employment Category||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Updated Soon|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||Updated Soon|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
Latest news: The Agriculture Department of Maharashtra has revealed the employment notification on its official website. all the eligible contenders may fill the application form as soon as possible from the official website of the department
About Department of Agriculture Maharashtra
The Agriculture Department of Maharashtra was established in the year 1883. The fundamental purpose is helping the rural community to gain higher productivity in agriculture. The Agriculture & Land Record Department were functioning together till 1907.
Maharashtra Agri. Department Post Wise Vacancy Detail
|Name of Division||Total No. of Posts|
Maharashtra Agriculture Department Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The department will soon invite the various application forms from the eligible candidates for filling various numbers of vacancies in the department. Here, you can check all the eligibility details in the below sections of the article before applying for the posts.
Academic Qualification: Interested candidates must have possessed Diploma in Agriculture or Equivalent from any recognized institute. For more information about the educational qualification, candidates can visit the official notification of the recruitment.
- Minimum age limit of the aspirants is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit of the aspirants is 33 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years to reserved category of candidates as per the government rules and regulations.
Selection Methodology: Candidates can be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written examination and personal interview round which is going to be conducted by Agriculture Department of Maharashtra.
Application Form Fee: Examination fee is Rs. 400/- for UR Category of aspirants and Rs. 200/- for Reserved category of aspirants, Rs. 20/- for Processing free for all category of applicants. The examination should submit by State Bank of India Bank Challan in SBI main branch Pune, Bank Account Number Pune: 31178452524 or SBI Hyderabad, Lakshmi Road Pune Account Number 62372530249.
- The online registration form will commence from: Updated Soon
- The online registration form will end on: Updated Soon
- Last Date of payment of Examination Fee: Updated Soon
How to Apply for Maharashtra Agriculture Department Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Department of Agriculture, Maharashtra which is www.mahaagri.gov.in.
- Then on the homepage go to the recruitment section and find out the Maharashtra Agriculture Department Recruitment 2018 link.
- After that, click on the important link & open it in the next web page.
- Then, read the official notification for eligibility conditions very carefully before applying for the various posts.
- After that hit on the apply online button.
- Now, you can fill the application form with all the accurate information without making any mistake.
- Attach all the required credentials with the application form.
- Upload the passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Then, hit the submit tab icon & submit the application form.
- Remit the application form fee.
- Finally, take the print out copy of the application form & keep it safe for further use.
Here, we provide all the details about Maharashtra Agriculture Department Jobs 2018 in the above description of the article. All the eligible aspirants may apply online for the given vacancy from the official website of the department which is given in the above article. If any of the candidates face any kind of problem then they can comment on the below comment box then we will help you as soon as possible. For more information, candidates can check our official website and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further use.
Official Website: www.mahaagri.gov.in