Latest Update (10th November 2017): Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited has recently released the Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 for 20 MMRCL Assistant Manager Posts at www.mmrcl.com
MMRCL Assistant Manager Notification 2017
Dear Readers, if you are seeking for the latest Government Job in Maharashtra Metro Railway department then you are at the correct place because here, we are going to describe each and every detail about the MMRCL DGM Recruitment 2017 in the following sections of this article. Contestants who want to make their career bright in Maharashtra Metro Railway department then they must read this article and then you may all apply for this Vacancy from the official website of Maharashtra Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited that is www.mmrcl.com. You can get more details from our careerjobs360 page because our professional team updates this web page as per the latest details.
Maharashtra Metro Rail DGM Recruitment 2017
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited has recently released the Job Notification for Maharashtra Metro Rail Vacancy 2017 to full fill 20 Posts of Assistant Manager, DGM, CPM in the railway department. Candidates who are looking for railway department Job then they don’t miss this opportunity they may apply for this MMRCL DGM CPM Recruitment 2017 from the official website of the department. Interested and eligible candidates may fill the application form and submit it on or before the deadline date which is 17th November 2017 through online mode of application. Other details such as age criteria, educational qualification, application fee, selection procedure etc are mentioned below in the article. Candidates must read all the details before applying for the given vacant posts.
www.mmrcl.com Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Recruitment Board
|Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited
|Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2017
|Total Number of Posts
|Name of the Posts
|Assistant Manager, DGM, CPM Positions
|Starting date to Apply
|Last Date to Apply Online
|17th November 2017
|Category of Article
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited is 50:50 jointly owned company of Govt. of India and Govt. of Maharashtra headquartered in Nagpur. The existing Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited will be reconstituted into the MAHA-METRO for implementation of all Maha metro projects, except the Mumbai Metropolitan Region. The project will be covered under the legal framework of the Metro Railways Act, 1978; the Metro Railways Act, 2002; and the Railways Act, 1989, as amended from time to time.
Mumbai Metro Rail Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Total Number of Vacancies
|Assistant Manager (Traction) -El
|Assistant Manager (Signal) -E1
|Assistant Manager (Telecom)-E1
|Assistant Manager (E & M)-E1
|Assistant Manager (Rolling Stock)-E1
|DGM (E & M) – E3
|DGM (Rolling Stock) – E3
|DGM (Traction) – E3
|DGM (Telecom) – E3
|DGM (Signal) – E3
|CPM (Signal) – E7
|CPM (Telecom) – E7
|CPM (E & M) – E7
|CPM (Traction) – E7
|CPM (Rolling Stock) – E7
MMRCL DGM CPM Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited has invited various application form for hire suitable and skillful aspirants for the organization. Candidates must read the Eligibility Criteria mentioned below in the article because without reading this details aspirants can’t fill the Application Form after read apply online for the MMRCL Assistant Officer Jobs 2017 from the official website.
- Interested Candidate age limit should not exceed 55 years.
- Upper age limitations will be applicable for the reserved category of candidates as per the government rules and regulations.
- Interested Candidates must have completed the degree in Post Graduation in the relevant field from a recognized University or Institute.
- For more details, you must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
- Those candidates who belong to General and OBC category they must have to pay application form fee of Rs. 400/- through online mode of application.
- SC/ST Category candidates are exempted from the application form fee.
- Selection of the candidate will be done on their performance in the Personal Interview which is going to be conducted by Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited.
|Rs. 29,100/- to Rs. 54,500/-
|Rs. 20,600/- to Rs. 50,500/-
|Rs. 51,300/- to Rs. 73,000/-
How to apply Online for MMRCL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017?
Candidates who are going to apply for this recruitment then they must read the eligibility condition of the recruitment from the official notification of the vacancy. If you are eligible then submit the application form on or before the deadline date. Here, we provide some points for the ease of the candidates. These given steps will help you in filling the online application form.
- Firstly you need to open the official web portal of Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited i.e. www.mmrcl.com.
- Then check the career section on the homepage and search for MMRCL DGM Recruitment 2017 Application Form.
- Take a printout of Application Form.
- Fill the required details in application form without making any mistake.
- Before submitting the application form you need to verify once again all the filled details are correct.
- Submit the Application Form before the deadline date at Metro House, 28/2, C K Naidu Marg, Anand Nagar, Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440 001.
Official Website: www.mmrcl.com