Latest Update (29th October 2018): All India Management Association will soon release the MAT Application Form 2018 Candidates may Check Management Aptitude Test 2018 Registration @www.aima.in
MAT Notification 2018
Dear Reader, are you looking for the MAT Application Form 2018? So, we have awesome news for those contenders who are curiously waiting for the MAT Notification 2018. Here, in this post, we are going to share all the elaborated information regarding the Application Form in the lower section of the article. Interested & eligible contenders must read this full article & then you may fill the registration form from the official web portal of the All India Management Association that is www.aima.in. For more additional information, pretenders can check our careerjobs360 official web portal & get all the latest update from here & stay in touch with us for further reference.
Management Aptitude Test Application Form 2018
All India Management Association will soon release the official notification for MAT Application Form 2018 for eligible and skilled candidates to provide admissions in management courses such as MBA and PGDM. All the Eligible and interested aspirants who are eligible for the MAT Examination 2018 they may apply online for this MAT Notification 2018 from the official portal of the department. You may fill up the Management Aptitude Test Examination Form 2018 after released by the department. Every year the massive number of aspirants appeared in the examination. The Management Aptitude Test Examination is organized for providing the admission in management courses. Interested individuals may fill the application form or before the closing date which is 2nd week of February 2019. More information about the application form such as the Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Application Fees, key dates & the how to apply online are mentioned below in this article.
www.aima.in Application Form 2018 Details
|Name of the Conducting Authority||All India Management Association|
|Information Regarding||MAT Application Form 2018|
|Name of the Examination||Management Aptitude Test|
|Name of the Course||MBA and PGDM|
|Last Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Category of Article||Application Form 2018|
Management Aptitude Test 2019 is a national level entrance examination. It is organized by the All India Management Association 4 times in one year. Through MAT entrance exam, the admission will be offered in management programmes such as MBA & PGDM. Many B-Schools of India consider the Management Aptitude Test score for providing the admission in their campuses. It is organized in February, May, September & December months. Here, the full details on MAT 2019 are published including its admission process.
MAT Registration Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- There is no age limitations.
Qualification Required: Contenders should be graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. Those candidates who are appearing in final year of graduation are also eligible to apply
Application Form Charges:
- The registration form fee will be Rs 2650 (For Both PBT & CBT) & Rs. 1550 (For PBT or CBT) for all categories.
- The registration form fee can be paid through credit card/debit card/net banking.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds such as
- Group Discussion,
- Personal Interview/Written Ability Test (WAT) rounds
|Events Name||Dates (Tentative)|
|Commencing of application form||3rd week of December 2018|
|Last Date of online registration (PBT)||Last week of January 2019|
|Last Date of online registration (CBT)||2nd week of February 2019|
|Issue of admit card||4th week of January 2019|
|Date of Examination (PBT)||1st week of February 2019|
|Date of Examination (CBT)||3rd week of February 2019|
|An announcement of result||Last week of February 2019|
How to Fill the MAT Application Form 2018?
- Initially, go to the official website of All India Management Association.
- On the homepage go to the notification and find out the MAT Application Form 2018 link.
- Then click on the proper link and open the link in the next tab.
- After that, read the notification carefully for eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Then, click on the apply link.
- Then, fill the application form with all the right details.
- Attach all the scanned copy of the relevant documents.
- Upload the photograph and signature on it.
- Now, click on the submit tab and submit the application form.
- Remit the application form fee.
- Finally, take the print out copy of the application form & keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.aima.in