Latest Update (20th March 2018): The Government of Maharashtra has released the MHTCET Application Form 2018 Aspirants may Check Maharashtra CET Exam Notification at the official website of MHTCET that is www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
MAHCET Exam Application Form 2018
Hello, Guys are you keenly seeking for the Maharashtra CET Application Form 2018? Then you are at the correct place because here, in this article we are going to discuss all the information about the MHTCET Application Form 2018 in the below section of the post. The Central University will soon issue the MHT CET Notification 2018 for those individuals who want to participate in the Common Entrance Test. All the interested & eligible contenders who want to get admissions in the courses B.E/B.Tech, B.Pharma, Pharma.D must read this given article carefully and collect all the information from here. Individuals may apply via online mode at the official web portal of the government of Maharashtra that is www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in. More details you may bookmark our careerjobs360 official web page & get all the important updates from here.
MHT CET Notification 2018
The Government of Maharashtra is going to conduct the written examination of Maharashtra Common Entrance Test at the various examination centers in the Maharashtra State on 10 May 2018. Aspirants who want to participate in the MHT CET Examination then they may apply online for this MAHCET Exam Application Form 2018 from the official website of the department on or before the deadline date that is 25th March 2018. Each & Every year a huge no. of participants participate on this written examination. The Government of Maharashtra has started the application procedure from 18th January 2018. For other details, about the Maharashtra CET Exam Application Form 2018 such as academic qualification, age limit, selection criteria, application form fee etc are mentioned below in the article.
www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in Registration Form 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||Government of Maharashtra|
|Information About||MHTCET Application Form 2018|
|Also Known as||MHTCET|
|Name of the Exam||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2018|
|Courses Offered||B.E/B.Tech, B.Pharma, Pharma.D|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form||18th January 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application form||25th March 2018|
|Category of Article||Application Form 2018|
Maharashtra MHT CET Registration Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The government of Maharashtra is going to conduct the MHT Common Entrance Test at the various examination centers in Maharashtra State. Contenders who are going to crack the written examination they must apply on or before the deadline date which is 25th March 2018. Applicants must check the eligibility conditions before filling the online application form.
Educational Qualification: Interested candidates must have completed HSC/12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized university/Institute.
Age Limitation: There is no age limitation for any of the candidates.
Selection Process: Selection of the appliers will be based on their performance in the Written Examination.
- The application form fee is Rs. 800 for General category of candidates and Rs.600 for reserved category of candidates.
- The Application Form fee can be paid through online system only by Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking etc
- Starting Date of Application Form: 18th January 2018
- Last Date of Online Application Form: 25th March 2018
- Online Registration Form start (with late fee of Rs. 500): 26th March to 31st March 2018
- Admit Card Released: 24th April to 10th May 2018
- Date of Examination: 10th May 2018
- Result Declaration: 3rd June 2018
How to Apply for the MHT CET Application form 2018
The government of Maharashtra, Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai is conducted the MHT CET 2018. It is a state level entrance written examination which is also called as MHT CET. Through this examination, aspirants can get admission into the first year of full-time degree programmes of engineering & technology, pharmacy, Pharm.D & agriculture courses in the various reputed Institute. These courses are offered by the different colleges & institutions situated in Maharashtra state. Here, in the below article, we provide some simple steps for the help of the candidates. All the participants must follow all the instruction very carefully may fill the application form easily.
- First of all, aspirants should need to browse the official portal of The Government of Maharashtra, Directorate of Technical Education that is dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
- Then, go to the notification zone & find out the MHCET Notification 2018
- Then, open the appropriate link on the next web page.
- After that, read all the instructions from the official advertisement very carefully before filling the online application form.
- Aspirants have to enter their valid email id, mobile number & password on the first login.
- Applicants have to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature on the application form. The uploaded files should be in JPEG format.
- Aspirants must read the instruction very carefully before filling the application form.
- Keep the print copy of the confirmation page for further use.
- Fill the application form correctly, no correction will allow in future.
Official Website: www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in