Latest Update (11th June 2018): MPHC -Madhya Pradesh High Court has recently dispatched the MP High Court Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply for 90 Stenographer & Other Posts at the official website of Madhya Pradesh High Court that is mphc.gov.in
MPHC Notification 2018
We have fantastic news for all those job seekers who are eagerly looking for the newest Government Jobs in Madhya Pradesh High Court. In this post, we are going to describe all the information regarding the MP High Court Stenographer Vacancy 2018 in the following sections of the post. Therefore, all the eligible contenders must focus on the below article and grasp all the details from here. Youngsters may apply online for the MP High Court Clerk cum Research Assistant Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the Madhya Pradesh High Court that is www.mphc.gov.in. Moreover, details regarding the upcoming notification you can bookmark our Careerjobs360 web portal because our professional team updates this page on regular basis according to the latest information.
MP High Court Clerk cum Research Assistant Recruitment
The MPHC -Madhya Pradesh High Court has recently dispatched the job advertisement for MP High Court Stenographer Vacancy 2018 for eligible and deserving aspirants for 90 English Stenographer, Clerk cum Research Assistant & Other Posts in the High Court. The Madhya Pradesh High Court department has invited the various application forms from the efficient and passionate aspirants for filling up various vacant posts in the MP high court. Skilled and well-deserving individuals may fill the online MP High Court Clerk cum Research Assistant Application Form 2018 from the official web portal. Contenders may submit the online application form on or before the deadline date i.e. 11th June 2018. Moreover, details related to the such as age criteria, required qualification, selection process and application form fee, important dates etc are given below in the article.
mphc.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Court
|MPHC -Madhya Pradesh High Court
|MP High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018
|Total Number of offered Posts
|Name of the offered Posts
|90 English Stenographer, Clerk cum Research Assistant & Other Posts
|State Government Jobs
|Mode of Application
|Beginning Date to Apply Online
|14th May 2018
|Last Date to Apply Online
|11th June 2018
|Category of Article
|MPHC Official Website
MP High Court Post Wise Vacancy Detail
- English Stenographer: 27
- Clerk cum Research Assistant: 15
- Translators: 05
- Class IV: 40
About Madhya Pradesh High Court
The Madhya Pradesh High Court is the High Court of the Madhya Pradesh State which is located in Jabalpur. It was created as the Nagpur High Court on 2nd Jan in the year 1936 by Letters Patent dated 02nd Jan in the year 1936, issued under Section 108 the Govt. of India Act, 1935. On 1st Nov. in the year 1956 the States Reorganisation Act, 1956 was enacted.
MP High Court Stenographer Job 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Required Qualification: Interested Candidates must have completed Graduation, English Shorthand Exam & Typing Knowledge. from any recognized Board or Institution. More details, you must visit the official advertisement of the vacancy.
- Minimum age limit for the job extract is 18 years
- Maximum age limit for the job extract is 35 years.
Age Relaxation: The upper relaxation in age will be applicable only for the reserved category as per the rules of the govt.
Application Form Fees:
- Examination Form Fee shall be Rs.200/-
- Portal Charges: Rs.100/-
Selection methodology: The aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Preliminary, Main exam and Personal Interview which is going to be organized by Madhya Pradesh High Court.
- Official Notification Release date: 10th May 2018
- Starting Date of Application form: 14th May 2018
- Last Date of Submission of application form: 11th June 2018
- Last Date of Correction in Application Form: 14th June 2018
How to Apply Online for the MP High Court Clerk cum Research Assistant Recruitment 2018?
- Firstly, willing candidates must have to go to official website of Madhya Pradesh High Court that is mphc.gov.in.
- Now, go on the homepage, go to the notification section and find out the MP High Court Recruitment 2018
- Then, open the notification in the next page.
- After that, Read out all the instructions from the official notification very attentively before applying for the post.
- If you are eligible and then hit the apply online button.
- Now, fill all the asked details in the application form very carefully without making any mistake.
- Attach the required credentials with the application form.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature on it and remit the online application form Charges.
- Now, click on the submit tab & submit the application form.
- At the end, you must take the printout copy of the application form & Keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.mphc.gov.in