Latest Update (05th May 2018): Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply for 3422 College Lecturer Posts at www.mppsc.nic.in
Madhya Pradesh PSC Notification 2018
Hey Folks, if you are seeking for the MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 then you are at the right place because here, in this article, we are going to share all the information regarding the Madhya Pradesh PSC College Lecturer Vacancy 2018 in the below sections of the article. Interested & eligible contenders who want to make their future bright in Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Department then they may read this full article very focus fully and take all the useful details from here. Candidates may apply online for this recruitment from the official website of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission which is www.mppsc.nic.in. For getting more details, you can check our careerjobs360 official website and get all the details from here and stay connected with us.
MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the employment notification for MPPSC Vacancy 2018 for skilled and well-educated candidates for 3422 Assistant Professor posts in the department. The Commission is searching for the eligible and intelligent candidates for various numbers of posts in the department. All the candidates who are seeking for the latest government job in Madhya Pradesh then they may apply for this MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the department. You may fill and submit your application form on or before the deadline date which is 30th April 2018. Moreover, details, such as age limit, required qualification, application form fee, selection method, and how to apply online etc are mentioned below in the post.
mppsc.nic.in Vacancy 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Information Regarding||MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018|
|Name of the Available Posts||Assistant Professor posts|
|Total Number of Posts||3422 Posts|
|Employment Type||State Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||Madhya Pradesh State|
|Starting Date for Application Form||16th April 2018|
|Closing Date for Application Form||30th April 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
|MPPSC Official Website||www.mppsc.nic.in|
MPPSC Assistant Lecturer Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Interested candidates must have completed Post Graduate Degree with 55% marks and NET & Equivalent SET/SLET from a recognized Institute or University. For more details, candidates must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
- MinimumAge limit of the aspirants should be 21 years
- Maximum age limit of the aspirants should be 44years
- Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category as per the government rules and regulations.
Application Form Fee:
- SC, ST, OBC & PWD Category of aspirants must have to pay of Rs. 500/- as application form fee.
- Other unreserved category applicants must have to pay of Rs. 1000/- as application form fee.
Selection Methodology: Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds which is going to be conducted by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview Test
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get handsome amount of pay band of 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- per month with Grade Pay Rs. 3600/-.
- Starting Date of Application Form: 16th April 2018.
- Due Date of Application Form: 30th April 2018.
How to Apply for MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018?
- Firstly, candidates must have to visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission i.e. mppsc.nic.in
- Then, Go to the recruitment section on the homepage and search the MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 notification link.
- After that, click on the relevant link & open it in the next web page.
- Then read the official notification very attentively.
- If you are eligible then fill the Application Form with all the accurate details.
- Attach the entire required document with the application.
- Upload the passport size photograph and signature on the application.
- Now pay the application form fee & submit the application form by click on the submit tab icon.
- Take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for future use.
MPPSC Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in