Maharashtra Public Service Commission has published the MPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply for 43 Scientific Officer Post at www.mpsc.gov.in
Maharashtra PSC Notification 2018
Hello, Folks are you looking for the latest government job in Maharashtra PSC? So, we have great news for all those candidates who want to make their career bright in the Maharashtra PSC. Here, in this article, we are going share all the detailed information regarding the MPSC Recruitment 2018 in the below article. This is the golden chance for those contenders who want to do a job in Maharashtra Public Service Commission then they must have glance in this given article and collect all the information from here. You may apply online for this MPSC Scientific Officer Vacancy 2018 from the official website of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission department that is www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in. For more information, you can bookmark our careerjobs360 official web page and stay connected with us for future use.
MPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2018
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission has published the official notification for the MPSC Vacancy 2018 to recruit the eligible and well deserving aspirants for various numbers of vacant posts in the department. The Commission is looking for talented and deserving aspirants for the 43 vacant positions of MPSC Scientific Officer Posts in the department. The Interested and eligible contenders can apply online for Maharashtra PSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2018 on or before the last date that is 05th November 2018. All the interested individuals may apply online for the recruitment by filling the MPSC Application Form 2018 through the online mode on the official website of MPSC which is given at the end of this article. Moreover, the essential information about the of MPSC Scientific Officer Jobs 2018 such as Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Important Dates, Application Process, Application Fee, Selection Process, and How to apply online is given below in the article. The aspirants must go through these details before applying online.
www.mpsc.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Commission||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Also Known as||MPSC|
|Information About||MPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number of Posts||43 Posts|
|Name of the Examination||MPSC Scientific Officer Exam 2018|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application Form||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply online for the Application form||15th October 2018|
|Last Date to Apply online for the Application form||5th November 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
MPSC Scientific Officer Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have done Degree and a postgraduate degree in science faculty with Physics/ Computer Science/Electronics/ Information and Technology at least in second class
- Candidates must have done Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Electronics / Information and Technology at least in second class
- Candidates must have done Any other qualification declared by the Government to be equivalent.
For more information please check the official notification of the recruitment.
Age Limitation: The maximum age of aspirants is 38 years.
Application Fees: General Category must have to application form fee of Rs. 524 and Reserved Category must have to application form fee of Rs. 324 including the bank charges.
Selection Process: The participants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination and Personal Interview which is going to be organized by Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form||15th October 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application form||5th November 2018|
How to Apply for the MPSC Forest Ranger Exam Application Form 2018
Interested and eligible applicants may apply online for MPSC Assistant Forest Guard Jobs 2018 from the official portal which is mentioned at the end of this article. Here, we are providing some easy steps for applying for the posts easily. All the contenders must follow all the given steps and then apply to fill the application form.
- First of all, the candidates need to open the official website of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission that is mpsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the website, find the official notification for the MPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2018.
- Save and read the notification carefully before going for any further process.
- Now click on the link to apply online.
- Fill all the details in the application form very carefully without making any mistake.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph and signature and the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Submit the application form after rechecking the details.
- Remit the fees for the application form
- At last, take the printout of the application form.
- Keep the hard copy of the form safely for any future use.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in