Latest Update (10th October 2017): Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited has released the MRPL Engineer Recruitment 2017 Apply for 74 Engineering Executive Trainees Posts at www.mrpl.co.in
MRPL ONGC Notification 2017
Job Seekers, we are come up with the exciting news for those candidates who are desperately seeking for the Government jobs in Subsidiary of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Department. Here, we are going to share all the relevant detailed information related to the MRPL Engineer Vacancy 2017 in the below article. Eligible and skilled candidates who want to do a job in MRPL then they must read this article very carefully & take all the important details from here. You may apply online for this notification from the official website of MRPL ONGC which is www.mrpl.co.in. For more detailed information, you can check our careerjobs360 page & get all the updates from here.
MRPL Engineer Recruitment 2017
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited have revealed the Official notification for MRPL Recruitment 2017 for filling up 74 posts of Engineering Executive Trainees in the department. The Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited have inviting application forms from the eligible and skilled candidates for fill up given vacant posts in the department. Candidates who are seeking for the MRPL job then they don’t miss this opportunity and may apply online for this MRPL ONGC Vacancy 2017 from the official web portal of the MRPL which is given at the end of this article. Interested aspirants may submit their online application form on or before the deadline date which is 19th October 2017 till 23:59 hrs. Moreover, information about the recruitment such as age criteria, application form fee, educational qualification, selection procedure and how to apply etc are mentioned below in the article.
www.mrpl.co.in Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Company||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited|
|Information about||MRPL Engineer Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Post||Engineering Executive Trainees Posts|
|Total Number of Available Posts||74 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Application Form|
|Apply Online Commencing Date||21st September 2017|
|Apply Online Closing Date||19th October 2017|
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited are shortly abbreviated as MRPL. It is an oil refinery at Mangalore & is a subsidiary of ONGC, set up in the year 1988. The refinery is situated at Katipalla, north from the center of Mangalore city. The refinery was formed after displacing five villages of Bala, Kalavar, Kuthetoor, Katipalla, & Adyapadi. The refinery has a versatile design with high flexibility to method crudes of various API gravity & with the high degree of automation.
MRPL Vacancy Details
No. of Posts: 74
Name of the Post: Engineer
Name of the Streams:
1. Chemical: 23 Posts
2. Mechanical: 36 Posts
3. Electrical: 02 Posts
4. Electronics and Communication: 05 Posts
5. Civil: 08 Posts
MRPL Engineering Executive Trainees Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to fill the online application form for MRPL Engineer Recruitment 2017 they may read the official notification for the eligibility criteria before applying for the given vacancy. If you satisfy all the needs of eligibility conditions then you may fill the form and submit it on or before the last date which is 19th October 2017. Interested Candidates can check all the below-given details very carefully.
- For Chemical Post: Interested and eligible Candidates must have completed BE/ B.Tech./ B.Sc in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Engineering/ Petrochemical Technology from any recognized institute.
- For Mechanical Post: Candidates must have completed BE/ B.Tech./ B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from any recognized institute.
- For Electrical Post: Candidates must have completed BE/ B.Tech./ B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from any recognized institute.
- For Electronics & Communication Posts: Candidates must have completed BE/ B.Tech./ B.Sc. in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering from any recognized institute.
- For Civil Post: Candidates must have completed BE/ B.Tech./ B.Sc in Civil Engineering with the valid GATE-2017 score from any recognized institute.
Age Criteria: Candidates can check the age limitations from the official notification of the recruitment.
Selection Methodology: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Gate Score 2017 and personal Interview.
Application Form Fee: refer to the official notification.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 21st September .2017
- Last date for Submission of Application Form: 19th October 2017
How to Apply for MRPL Engineer Recruitment 2017?
- Firstly, willing applicants must visit the Official Website of Subsidiary of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited which is mrpl.co.in
- Then go to the career zone and find out the MRPL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2017
- Open the link in the next web page.
- Now read all the eligibility criteria from the official notification before applying for the vacancy.
- Now fill up the Online Application Form with appropriate details in the given blanks.
- Enclosed the required certificates with the application form.
- Submit the application fee.
- Then hit the submit tab button and submit the application form.
- Get the hard copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: www.mrpl.co.in