Looking to boost your career, or passionate to become a dean of faculty? If yes, you are in the right place. The wait is over. Mumbai University has finally released an official notification for the post of Dean of the faculty. Candidates who have been eagerly waiting since a very long time can go to the official website and apply now! Mumbai University is looking for skilled, efficient, determined and committed candidates to join. It is one of the most exclusive and awaited opportunities for all those hard working candidates, who strive to learn had and want to become future leaders. Those candidates who are eligible and looking for career growth and an excellent opportunity to nurture their soft skills can apply. The brief detail in respect to the Mumbai University Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Institution: Mumbai University Recruitment 2019:
Total Vacancies: 4 posts in Total
Job Type: Govt. Jobs
Job Location: Mumbai
Mode of Applying: Online
Vacancy Detail for the Mumbai University Recruitment 2019:
|Vacancy Allocation As Per Posts|
|SI.No||Post Category||Total Vacancies|
|01||Dean of faculty||04|
|Total No. Of Vacancies = 04|
Wanted qualifications and experience requirement for the Jobs in Mumbai University:
The candidate applying for the role of Dean of faculty should have experience of being a Professor or a Principal in the relevant discipline having a minimum teaching or research experience of not less than 15 years.
A) A scholar and a rank holder with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the relevant discipline and work published of high quality, actively and continuously engaged in research papers with evidence of work published with a minimum of 10 publications as books or research papers.
b. The candidate should have a minimum of 15 years of teaching or research experience in any University/College, or experience in research in any University/National Level institutions/industries, which can include the experience of guiding various candidates for research at doctoral level. The period of time taken by the candidate for leave from the duty under F.D.P. to acquire M. Phil or Ph.D. degree shall not be considered as relevant work experience.
c. Any significant Contribution to the education sector such as innovation in education, making and designing new courses and curricula, and technology. A minimum score is needed which is stipulated in the (API) Academic Performance Indicator which is a Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS),
- A candidate should have Master’s Degree with at least a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade terms of pointers wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized and official university. A Ph.D. Degree in the relevant field or a faculty in a recognized institution with proper evidence of work published and guidance given for research. Or an Associate Professor /Professor with a total work experience of fifteen years of teaching/research/ administration in Universities, Colleges and other institutions of higher education.
Pay Scale of Jobs at Mumbai University:
|Dean of faculty||Rs.37400- Rs.67000 Per Month+ GP if 10,000|
Mumbai University Recruitment 2019| Experience Restriction:
|As per posts||Experience Restriction|
|Dean of faculty||Not less than 15 years and not more than 20 years|
Last date to apply for Jobs in Mumbai University:
|As per posts||Last date to apply|
|Dean of faculty||2019-04-08|
The requirement of documents:
i) A Degree or a Diploma certificate, mark sheet and other important certificates of educational qualifications.
ii) letters of approval in case of teachers of affiliated colleges or recognized institutions.
iii) Appointment letters in case of University Teachers.
iv) Certificate/s of teaching/administrative experience and evidence of post-doctoral research and Ph. D. guidance.
v) Evidence in support of contribution to educational innovation, the design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching-learning process (applicable in case of A).
vi) Copies of Publications or research papers
vii) Evidence showing an exceptional professional, with an established reputation in the relevant area, someone who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the relevant discipline, which can be substantiated by credential
viii) Birth Certificate of the candidate or an SSC certificate or various other Government documents as a birth certificate proof.
ix) In case a candidate has changed his/her name, the candidate will need a copy of Government Gazette.
X) Fully filled API based on PBAS (applicable in case of A/C).
xi) Demand Draft.
Terms and Conditions
- The candidate should have a Knowledge of Marathi, which is of utmost importance.
2. The candidates willing to apply and who are working as Teachers should submit their application along with API Formats for category II & III only and the supporting documents if the candidates fail to submit their documents their previous services will not be considered for various things such as, placements, increments, and various other benefits.
3. An applicant is supposed to submit Five Sets of applications, Biodata, and Reprints of Post Ph.D. and any recent major research publications separately.
4. Candidates can download the application form from the official University website www.mu.ac.in.
5. All updates, discrepancies (if any), instructions regarding this advertisement shall be updated on the University website on “career” link regularly. Hence all the applicants are requested to visit the University website regularly for the updates.
The process of Selection:
The basis of selection will be either on Written Exam/Interview
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates willing to apply should completely fill the application form in the correct format. (Five copies) with attested copies of certificate’s which need to be sent in an envelope superscripted “Application for the post of Dean of Faculties to the Registrar. The application should reach before 5.30 p.m. on 08th April 2019.
- Applications with incomplete and incorrect information, in terms of educational qualifications, experience, age, caste certificate if certificates are not attested etc will be rejected.