An amazing opportunity awaits everyone!! Are you looking for a job switch? Or you looking for a boost in your career? Or Are you looking to become a Finance and Accounts officer? If yes, then this is the correct platform. Mumbai University has opened 1 position for the post of Finance and Accounts officer in Mumbai. This is one of the golden opportunities for anyone who wants to join the Mumbai University. Candidates who have been eagerly waiting since a super long time should apply as soon as possible without any delay. Mumbai University is looking for skilled, efficient, determined and committed candidates to join. Those candidates who are eligible and looking for career growth and an excellent opportunity to nurture their soft skills can apply. The brief detail in respect to the Mumbai University Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Institution: Mumbai University Recruitment 2019:
Total Vacancies: 1 post in Total
Job Type: Govt. Jobs
Job Location: Mumbai
Mode of Applying: Online
Vacancy Detail for the Finance and Accounts Officer Recruitment 2019:
Vacancy Allocation As Per Posts
|SI.No||Post Category||Total Vacancies|
|01||Finance and Accounts Officer||1|
|Total No. Of Vacancies = 01|
Wanted Qualifications and Experience Requirement for the Jobs in Mumbai University:
1. The candidate who wants to apply and meets all the eligibility criteria shall be applied for a term of five years, or till the age of superannuation whichever among them is earlier, and the candidate is not eligible for reappointment.
2. Experience and Qualification: The candidate who wishes to apply for a post of Finance and Accounts offer should be a chartered accountant or a cost accountant, with professional experience of not less than five years, however the Officers of the government of the State Finance and Accounts service holding the post of not below not below the rank of Deputy Director may can apply for the post.
Pay Scale of Jobs at Mumbai University:
|Finance and Accounts Officer||Rs.37400- Rs.67000 Per Month|
Mumbai University Recruitment 2019| Experience Restriction:
|As per posts||Experience Restriction|
|Finance and Accounts Officer||Not less than 5 years and not more than 6 years|
Last date to apply for Jobs in Mumbai University:
|As per posts||Last date to apply|
|Finance and Accounts Officer||2019-04-08|
Age Limit for Jobs at Mumbai University:
|As per posts||Age Limit|
|Finance and Accounts Officer||58 Years|
Applications for the Jobs in Mumbai University:
Candidates which belong to the reserved category need to submit a demand draft of Rs.250/- and the candidates which belong to the Open category need to submit a Demand draft of Rs.500/- to proceed with their application.
The Requirement of Documents:
(i) A Degree or a Diploma certificate, mark sheet and other important certificates of educational qualifications.
(iii) Appointment letters, experience letter, and salary slips.
(iii) Birth Certificate of the candidate or an SSC certificate or various other Government documents as a birth certificate proof.
(iv) In case a candidate has changed his/her name, the candidate will need a copy of Government Gazette.(v) Demand Draft.
Terms and Conditions
- The Department or the Organization which will be responsible for forwarding the application should:
(A) Check and certify that the details were given by the particular candidate in the application form, regarding the details of education background, work experience, salary slips etc. Have been properly verified for the records and are true and accurate without in fraud.
(B) Clearly clarify the position of the candidate who has been shortlisted in the proper hierarchical structure of the organization, also certify the grade and pay scale.
2. Applications which are received incomplete, not in the correct format shall be rejected, details of pay scales missing. It is advised that the candidates who are interested in applying read all the guidelines properly and fill it in the correct format. It may be noted that any default or clarification at a later date will not be entertained and will result in rejection.
3. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post shall submit separate applications for each post.
4. At the time when pre-revised pay scale(s) are mentioned in the application, the revised pay scales shall also be shown. Same way, when the revised pay scale(s) have been mentioned, the pre-revised pay scale(s) shall be shown
5. Candidates who are working in the Public Sector Units should indicate the IDA Pay Scales.
6. If Mumbai University receives a large pool of applications, then only those candidates who have been shortlisted on the basis of qualification, experience in the relevant fields shall be considered for the post.
7. The post is for Mumbai. Hence, only those candidates shall apply who are flexible in serving in Mumbai.
The process of Selection:
Basis of selection will be based on the interview.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates willing to apply should completely fill the application form in the correct format. (Five copies) with attested copies of certificate’s which need to be sent in an envelope superscripted “Application for the Finance and Accounts Officer” to the Registrar. The application should reach before 30 p.m. on 08th April 2019.
- Applications with incomplete and incorrect information, in terms of educational qualifications, experience, age, caste certificate if certificates are not attested etc will be rejected.