Nagaland Public Service Commission has released the Nagaland PSC Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2018 Apply for 62 Extra Assistant Commissioner Posts at www.npsc.co.in
Nagaland PSC Notification 2018
Candidates, if you are looking for the government job in Nagaland Public Service Commission then you are at the right place. Here, in this article, we are going to discuss all the elaborated information about the Nagaland PSC Extra Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2018 in the following sections of this post. The Interested and efficient Individuals who want to do a latest government job in Nagaland PSC they may read this article with proper attention & then candidates may apply online for Nagaland PSC Secretariat Assistant Vacancy 2018 on the official web portal of the Nagaland PSC that is www.npsc.co.in. For latest updates regarding upcoming vacancy, admit cards, application form etc Scholars may check our careerjobs360 web page & get all the latest updates from here.
Nagaland PSC Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2018
Nagaland Public Service Commission has released the job advertisement for Nagaland PSC Vacancy 2018 for eligible and well-deserving contenders for filling up 62 Posts of Secretariat Asst, Excise Inspector & Other vacancies in the department. Individuals who are seeking for the latest government job in Nagaland PSC then they may apply online for the NPSC Excise Inspector Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the Commission. Candidates may fill an online application form from 10th September 2018 at 10:00 AM and submit it on or before the closing date which is 10th October 2018 at 12:00 Noon. Moreover, details regarding the Nagaland PSC Jobs 2018 process such as academic qualification, age criteria, age relaxation, application fees, selection methodology and all other details are provided below. The contenders must go through this information before applying online for the vacancy.
www.npsc.co.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Commission||Nagaland Public Service Commission|
|Also Known as||NPSC|
|Information Regarding||Nagaland PSC Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number of Posts||62 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Secretariat Asst, Excise Inspector & Other vacancies|
|Employment Category||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||online|
|Starting Date to Apply online for the Application form||10th September 2018 at 10:00 AM|
|Last Date to Apply online for the Application form||10th October 2018 at 12:00 Noon|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
About Nagaland PSC
The Nagaland Public Service Commission is shortly named as NPSC. Nagaland PSC was established in the year 1965 with a composition of one Chairman & two Members. The composition was revised in 1985 by addition of more Member. In the year 2007 the no. of members of the Commission was increased to 4 nos. Presently there are 1Chairman & 4 Members.
NPSC Post wise Vacancy details
|Extra Assistant Commissioner||15|
|Assistant Public Relation Officer||01|
NPSC Extra Assistant Commissioner Jobs 2018 Eligibility Conditions
Education Qualification: Willing candidates must have done Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, including Divinity, from a Recognized University.
- Minimum age limit of the candidates is 21 years of age.
- Maximum age limit of the candidates is 30 years of age.
- Examination Fee: Rs. 300/-
- Convenience Fee: Rs. 10/-
Selection Criteria: Selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in the following round which is going to be organized by Nagaland Public Service Commission.
- Written Examination
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 10th September 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 10th October 2018 at 12:00 Noon
- Date to Download Admit Card: 01st November 2018
- Date of Preliminary Exam: 10th November 2018
Steps to Apply Online for Nagaland PSC Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2018
- First, Interested candidates should visit the official website of Nagaland Public Service Commission Department which is www.npsc.co.in.
- Then, go to the homepage and Search Nagaland PSC Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2018 notification link.
- After that, read the official notification very carefully before filling the application form.
- Then, click on the online application form link.
- After that, Enter all asked detail mentioned in application form without making any mistake.
- Upload Recent passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Pay application form fee.
- Submit the application form by click on the submit tab icon.
- Finally, take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for future process.
Official Website: www.npsc.co.in