Finally! The wait for the notification is over. For all the candidates who have been eagerly waiting for their dream job, whose sole desire is to join NHAI (National Highways Authority of India). NHAI has opened up many vacancies. NHAI is looking for skilled, efficient, determined and committed candidates to join. It is one of the most exclusive and awaited opportunities for all those hard working candidates, whose strive are to learn and to become a future leader. Those candidates who are eligible and looking for career growth can get an excellent opportunity to nurture their soft skills by applying in this. The brief detail in respect to the National Highways Authority of India Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Institution: NHAI (National Highways Authority of India)
Total Vacancies: 141 in total.
Job Type: Central Govt. in the Highway Authority
Job Locations: New Delhi
Mode of Applying: Online submission
Vacancy Details for the NHAI Recruitment 2019:
Vacancy Allocation As Per Posts
|SI.No||Post Category||Total Vacancies|
|01||Deputy General Manager||117|
Total No. Of Vacancies = 141
Wanted Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria for the Jobs in NHAI:
- For the posts of the Deputy General Manager:
(i) Should have a Degree in Civil Engineering from any recognized University/Institute; and
(ii) An experience of 9 years in the Pay Scale of Pay Band-3 with Grade Pay Rs.5400/- or its equivalent or higher out of which 6 years’ of experience shall be in a relative field of implementation of Infrastructure Sectors related to Bridges and Roads.
(iii) For more details visit the official website of the NHAI http://www.nhai.gov.in.
- For the posts of Manager:
(i) Should have Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute; And
(ii) An experience of 4 years in the Pay Scale of Pay Band-3 with Grade Pay Rs.5400/- or its equivalent or higher out of which the 3 years of experience shall be relative in the field of implementation of Infrastructure Sectors related to Bridges and Roads.
- For more details open the original official website of the NHAI authority http://www.nhai.gov.in.
Pay Scale of Jobs in NHAI:
|Deputy General Manager||Rs.15600- Rs.39100 Per Month|
|Manager||Rs.15600- Rs.39100 Per Month|
National Highway Authority Of India Recruitment 2019| Age Restriction:
|As per posts||Age limit|
|Deputy General Manager||More than 22 & Less than 56|
|Manager||More than 22 & Less than 56|
Last Date to Apply for Jobs in NHAI:
|As per posts||Last date to apply|
|Deputy General Manager||2019-05-08|
Recruitment by Deputation:
Period For the posts of the Deputy General Manager:
Deputation Period: The starting phase of the deputation will be a period of 3 years, which can be extended for a period of 2 years if the chairman gives the approval. Further extension of the period beyond 5 years can be done with the approval of the Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, subject to satisfactory performance.
Period For the posts of the Manager:
Period of Deputation: The starting phase of the deputation will be a period of 3 years, which can be extended for a period of 2 years if the chairman gives the approval. Further extension of the period beyond 5 years can be done with the approval of the Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, subject to satisfactory performance.
Terms and Conditions
- The Department or the Organization which will be responsible for forwarding the application should:
(A) Check and certify that the details were given by the particular candidate in the application form, regarding the details of education background, work experience, salary slips etc. Have been properly verified for the records and are true and accurate without in fraud.
(B) Clearly clarify the position of the candidate who has been shortlisted in the proper hierarchical structure of the organization; also certify the grade and pay scale.
2. Applications which are received incomplete, not in the correct format shall be rejected, details of pay scales missing. It is advised that the candidates who are interested in applying read all the guidelines properly and fill it in the correct format. It may be noted that any default or clarification at a later date will not be entertained and will result in rejection.
3. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post shall submit separate applications for each post.
4. At the time when pre-revised pay scale(s) are mentioned in the application, the revised pay scales shall also be shown. Same way, when the revised pay scale(s) have been mentioned, the pre-revised pay scale(s) shall be shown
5. Candidates who are working in the Public Sector Units should indicate the IDA Pay Scales.
6. If NHAI receives a large pool of applications, then only those candidates who have been shortlisted on the basis of qualification, experience in the relevant fields shall be considered for the post.
7. The posts are generally for PAN India. Hence, only those candidates hall apply who are flexible in serving anywhere in India.
8. The candidates who apply for the post shall not be allowed to withdraw the candidature. Once a candidate has applied for the vacancy and is considered for shortlisting by NHAI, he/she shall not refuse the appointment otherwise he/she shall not be selected for any further vacancies by NHAI for a span of two years from the date of cancellation of offer of appointment.
9. In case the candidate is selected on the basis of the deputy, candidates who are more than 56 years of age as on the last date for receipt of applications need not apply. Also,the candidates who are due for retirement from their parent cadre within two years, as on closing date for receipt of applications also shall not apply.
The process of Selection:
Basis of selection will be either on Written Exam/Interview
Procedure to Apply:
- A candidate who is interested to apply shall check all the guidelines and the eligibility criteria at NHAI website http://www.nhai.gov.in
2. Applications which will be sent through Proper Channel is required to be filled properly along with required Information/ Documents via post much reach NHAI HQ Office latest by 08.05.2019. Failing which the candidature of the candidates shall be canceled.