Latest Information (26th June 2018): The Nuclear Fuel Complex has recently published the NFC Driver Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply For 35 UDC, Nurse & Other Posts at teh official website of Nuclear Fuel Complex that is www.nfc.gov.in
NFC Notification 2018
Hey Guys, we have awesome news for those aspirants who want to build their future bright in Nuclear Fuel Complex. Here, in this post, we are going to share all the elaborated information about the NFC Vacancy 2018 in the following segment of this post. Interested & eligible individuals who want to do a work in Nuclear Fuel Complex then they may read out this full article attentively & collect all the information from here. Aspirants may apply online for this NFC Driver Recruitment 2018 from the official website of Nuclear Fuel Complex that is www.nfc.gov.in. For more information, you may check our careerjobs360 official portal & get all the latest updates from here & stay in touch with us for further reference.
NFC Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2018
The Nuclear Fuel Complex has recently published the employment notice for NFC Vacancy 2018 for the placement of eligible and skilled aspirants for filling up 35 number of Nurse ‘A’ Stenographer Driver & other Posts in the department. The Nuclear Fuel Complex is looking for the skilled and eligible contenders on the various Posts in the NFC department. Contestants who are looking for the newest government job in Pan India then they may apply online for this NFC Nurse ‘ A’ Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the NFC department. Skilled and eligible contenders may submit their application form on or before the end date which is 29th June 2018. Moreover, information about the NFC Driver Jobs 2018 such as Eligibility Criteria, Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Application Fees, Vital dates & the how to apply online are mentioned below in this article. The contenders must go through these details before applying online for the recruitment.
www.nfc.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Nuclear Fuel Complex|
|Also Known as||NFC|
|Information Regarding||NFC Driver Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number of Posts||35 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Nurse ‘A’ Stenographer Driver & other Posts|
|Employment Location||Across India|
|Employment Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form||09th June 2018|
|Last Date to Apply online for the Application form||29th June 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
NFC Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Leading Fireman ‘A’||01|
|Upper Division Clerk||04|
NFC Nurse ‘ A’ Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- For Nurse ‘A‘ Post: XII standard and Diploma in Nursing & midwifery (3 years Course).
- For Sub-Officer ‘B’ Post: SSC or equivalent pus sub-officers course from National Fire Service College.
- For Leading Fireman ‘A’ Post: SSC or equivalent experiences as Fireman in a well established Fire Service organization.
- For Driver-Cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman(A) Post: HSC(10+2)(Science with chemistry) Or equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
- For Stenographer Grapher Gr-II, III(English, Hindi) Post: Matriculation (SSC) or equivalent.
- For Upper Division Clerk Post: a degree from recognized university or equivalent with minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- For Driver(Ordinary Grade) Post: 10th standard(SSC) and a valid driving license to drive light and heavy vehicles.
- For Security Guard Post: Xth standard (SSC).
- For more details candidates must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Nurse ‘A’||18 to 30 Years|
|Sub-Officer ‘B’||18 to 45 Years|
|Leading Fireman ‘A’||18 to 37 Years|
|Driver-Cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman(A)||18 to 25 Years|
|Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Grapher Gr-I, II, & III(Hindi)||18 to 27 Years|
|Driver(Ordinary Grade)||18 to 27 Years|
|Security Guard||18 to 27 Years|
Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category as per Government rules and regulations.
Participants can be selected on the basis of their performance in the Online written Examination & Personal Interview.
Application Form Fee: Refer to official Notification.
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|Application Form Started On||09th June 2018|
|Application Form Closed On||29th June 2018|
How to Apply Online for NFC Driver Recruitment 2018?
- First of all the aspirants must have to visit the official website of Nuclear Fuel Complex that is nfc.gov.in.
- On the homepage go to the career option and search for NFC Recruitment 2018 official notification link.
- Then open the link in the next page and read the notification before applying for the given vacancy.
- After that, click on new registration and fill the required information carefully in the application form without making any mistake.
- Attach all the required document with the application form.
- Upload the signature and passport size photograph on the application form.
- Then recheck all the dully filled details in the application form
- Then pay the Application form fee if required.
- Click on submit button and submit the application form.
- Finally, take a printout copy of the application form and keep it safe for further process.
Official Website: www.nfc.gov.in