Latest Update (11th August 2018): National Green Tribunal has recently released the NGT Registrar Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply for 50 Private Secretary, Accounts Officer, Hindi Officer Posts at the official website of National Green Tribunal that is www.greentribunal.gov.in
NGT Notification 2018
There is good news for all those Job Viewers who want to make their career bright in National Green Tribunal. Here, in this post, we are going to discuss all the information about the NGT Vacancy 2018 in the following sections of this article. All the interested and eligible contenders who want to do a Job in National Green Tribunal then they can read this complete post. You may apply offline for this NGT Registrar Recruitment 2018 from the official website of National Green Tribunal that is www.greentribunal.gov.in. For getting more details, about the upcoming government Jobs, admit card, answer key, result etc., youngsters can bookmark our careerjobs360 official page & stay connected with us for further purpose.
NGT Registrar Recruitment 2018
The National Green Tribunal has recently released the employment advertisement for NGT Vacancy 2018 to appoint eligible and deserving contenders for fill up 50 posts Registrar, Private Secretary, Accounts Officer, Hindi Officer, Section Officer, Senior Accountant, Steno Grade III Positions on its official website. All the interested and skilled aspirants who want to make their career bright in National Green Tribunal they may apply offline for National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2018 on or before the deadline date that is 31st August 2018. This is golden opportunity for the job aspirants those who are seeking for the latest government job in the National Green Tribunal. All the individuals those who are eligible they need to fill the NGT Section Officer Jobs 2018 Application Form by visiting the official web portal of the National Green Tribunal that is www.greentribunal.gov.in. For more information about the NGT Vacancy 2018 such as required qualification, age criteria, selection procedure, how to apply etc., is provided in the article below.
www.greentribunal.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||National Green Tribunal|
|Information Regarding||NGT Registrar Recruitment 2018|
|Also Known as||NGT|
|Total No. of vacancies||50|
|Name of the Empty Vacancies||Registrar, Private Secretary, Accounts Officer, Hindi Officer, Section Officer, Senior Accountant, Steno Grade III Positions|
|Location of Job||Delhi|
|Employment Type||State Government Job|
|Category of post||Recruitment 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply Offline||Available|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||31st August 2018|
National Green Tribunal Act, 2010 is an Act of the Parliament of India which enables makes of a special tribunal to handle the expeditious disposal of the cases pertaining to environmental problems. It draws inspiration from the India’s constitutional provision of Article 21, which assures the nationality of India the good to a healthy environment.
NGT Private Secretary Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed Graduation or Post Graduation from the Recognized Board or University.
- Aspirants with the experience are taken with the more Priory at the time of Interview Selection Rounds.
- Aspirants Should be fluent in the Specifies Languages like the Hindi, English etc
- Aspirants Should have the basic Computer Knowledge and must have the Grip on the computer Operating systems.. For more details, candidates must have to visit the official notification of the recruitment.
- Contender’s age limit should lie between 18 to 56 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be reserved only for the reserved category.
Selection Methodology: Applicants will be selected on the basis of their written examination and Personal Interview round.
Application Fee: Aspirants must have to pay application form fee which is prescribed by the department. aspirants must visit the official advertisement for more details.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get handsome amount of the pay band which is decided by the organization.
|Application form Submission Starting Date||Available|
|Application form Submission Last Date||31st August 2018|
How to Apply for NGT Registrar Recruitment 2018?
- Initially, willing candidates should access the National Green Tribunal official website which is greentribunal.gov.in.
- Then, go to the notification section and Search out the NGT Registrar Recruitment 2018 Notification link on the homepage.
- Then, all the candidates must read the eligibility criteria and then, click on apply offline tab.
- Now, fill the application form with all the accurate information in the given box.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Paste the recent passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Remit the application form charges.
- Then, submit the application form at The registrar general, National Green Tribunal Faridkot House, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi-110001.
- Aspirants can get the hard copy of the application & keep it safely for further use.
Official Website: www.greentribunal.gov.in