Latest Update (02nd April 2018): National Human Rights Commission has released the NHRC Inspector Recruitment 2018 Aspirants may Apply Online for Accountant, Section Officer Posts at the official website of NHRC that is www.nhrc.nic.in
NHRC Notification 2018
Hey Folks, we have good news for all those individuals who are seeking for a Latest Government Job in the National Human Rights Commission. The NHRC department has published the official notification for the NHRC Inspector Recruitment 2018. Here, in this article, we provide each & every detail regarding the NHRC Section Officer Recruitment 2018 in the below section of this post. The Interested and eligible aspirants must read this full article till the end and grab all the important details from here. Individuals may apply for this National Human Rights Commission Vacancy 2018 from the official web portal of the National Human Rights Commission that is www.nhrc.nic.in. For additional details, Individuals can check our careerjob360 official portal for latest advertisement regarding the admit cards, results, Central & State Govt. Jobs & stay connected with us for future reference.
NHRC Inspector Recruitment 2018
The National Human Rights Commission has released the job notification for NHRC Vacancy 2018 for recruiting eligible and skilled candidates for filling up 27 posts of Inspector, accountant, section officer and others posts in the department. Individuals who are looking for the latest government job in National Human Rights Commission they may apply for this NHRC Section Officer Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the National Human Rights Commission department. The interested and skilled Youngsters may apply for the recruitment through the online mode of an application form. The willing Contenders may submit the online application form on or before the due date which is 02nd April 2018. Moreover, details about the NHRC Jobs 2018 such as age criteria, required qualification, application charges, pay scale and How to apply are mentioned in the below sections of this article. Therefore aspirants must grab all the detailed information by reading this article till the end.
www.nhrc.nic.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Corporation
|National Human Rights Commission
|Also Known as
|NHRC Inspector Recruitment 2018
|Total Number of Posts
|Name of the Posts
|Inspector, accountant, section officer and others posts
|Mode of Application
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application form
|02nd April 2018
|Category of Post
|NHRC Official Website
.NHRC Post Wise Vacancy Detail
- Inspector – 06 posts
- Accounts – 01 post
- Section Officer – 03 Posts
- Private Secretary – 01 post
- Personal Assistant – 02 posts
- Assistant – 02 posts
- Senior Research Officer – 02 posts
- Research Officer – 02 posts
- Senior Research Assistant – 01 Post
- Research Assistant – 03 Posts
- Junior Accountant – 01 post
- Junior Translator – 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar – 01 post
- Programmer Assistant – 01 post
NHRC Junior Accountant Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants must satisfy the eligibility needs to be specified by the organization to apply for the NHRC Jobs 2018.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have done 10th / 12th / bachelor/diploma in any discipline from a recognized board or institution.
Age Limitation: Contenders age limitations should not be more than 56 years of age.
Age Relaxation: The relaxation in age will be given only to the reserved category according to the government rules and regulations.
Application Form Fees: All the Candidates are exempted from the application form fee.
Selection Procedure: Individuals will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds which is going to be organized by the National Human Rights Commission.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- For Junior Accountant Post: 5200/- Rs. 20,200/- along with GP
- Senior Research Officer, Research Officer, Senior Research Assistant & Assistant Registrar (Law) Post: 15600- Rs. 39,100/- along with GP.
Important Dates to Remember
|Starting Date to Apply for the Application form
|Last Date to Apply for the Application form
|02nd April 2018
How to apply for the NHRC Inspector Recruitment 2018?
Eligible individuals who are going to fill an online application form for Inspector posts. Then they must read the official notification before applying for the given recruitment. If you are eligible then apply online for NHRC Jobs 2018 from the official website of the National Human Rights Commission on or before the deadline date which is 02nd April 2018.
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website of the National Human Rights Commission i.e. nhrc.nic.in.
- On the homepage Look for the official notification of NHRC Inspector Recruitment 2018.
- Read all the given information available in the official notification very attentively before applying for the given vacancy.
- Now Fill all the entries in the application form very carefully.
- Upload the passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Attach the scanned copies of the required document with the application form.
- Finally, submit the application form after verifying all the details.
- Pay the application fees if required.
- At last, take a print out copy of the application form.
- Keep it safe for any future reference.
Official Website: www.nhrc.nic.in