Latest Updated (20th October 2018): National Institute of Ayurveda has released the NIA MTS Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply for 48 Lower Division Clerk, Staff Nurse Posts at www.nia.nic.in
NIA Notification 2018
Hey Guys, are you eagerly looking for the NIA Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018? Here, in this article, we are going to share each & every detail regarding the NIA Pharmacist Vacancy 2018 in the below section of the article. Interested and eligible Aspirants who want to do a job in National Institute of Ayurveda they must read this article with proper attention and collect all the relevant details from here. You may apply for this NIA LDC Notification 2018 through the offline mode from the official website of National Institute of Ayurveda that is www.nia.nic.in. For more details, contenders may check our careerjobs360 official website and stay connected with us.
NIA MTS Recruitment 2018
National Institute of Ayurveda has released the employment notification for NIA Vacancy 2018 to recruit eligible and skilled candidates for fill up 48 Posts of Multi Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk, Staff Nurse (Ayurved), Pharmacist (Ayurved) Posts in the department. The National Institute of Ayurveda department is looking for the well educated and deserving aspirants for various no. of positions in the department. National Institute of Ayurveda has invited the application form from the eligible and skilled aspirants for the vacant posts in the NIA department. All the talented and deserving Individual may apply offline for this NIA Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the Organization which is provided below in the article. You may fill the application form on or before the deadline date which is 31st October 2018. All the details of NIA Jobs 2018 that is Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Selection Criteria, Pay Band, Application Form Fees, Key Dates, and the How to apply offline. All the aspirants must read this post till this end.
www.nia.nic.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||National Institute of Ayurveda|
|Information Regarding||NIA MTS Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number of Posts||48 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Multi Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk, Staff Nurse (Ayurved), Pharmacist (Ayurved) Posts|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Offline Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply Offline for the Application form||Available Now|
|Last Date to Apply Offline for the Application form||31st October 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
NIA Staff Nurse Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Multi Tasking Staff: Pass 10th standard form a recognized Board.
- Lower Division Clerk: Pass 12th standard form a recognized Board and typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi.
- Staff Nurse (Ayurved): Pass 12th standard and Diploma in Ayush Nursing & Pharmacy.
- Pharmacist (Ayurved): Pass 12th standard and Diploma in Ayush Nursing & Pharmacy.
- For more details, aspirants must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
Age Limitation: Minimum Age limit is 21 years of age and maximum age limit is 30 years of age.
Age Relaxation: The relaxation in age will be given only to reserved category as per the rules and regulations of the government.
|Name of the Posts||Category||Amount|
|Multi Tasking Staff||General||Rs. 1800/-|
|Multi Tasking Staff||SC/ST||1400/-|
|LDC, Staff Nurse & Pharmacist||General||Rs.2000|
|LDC, Staff Nurse & Pharmacist||SC/ST||Rs.1600|
Selection Procedure: The aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following selection stages which is going to be organized by National Institute of Ayurveda.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- NIA Staff Nurse (Ayurved) salary is Rs. 29200 – 92300/- Level 5
- NIA Pharmacist (Ayurved) salary is Rs. 29200 – 92300/- Level 5
- NIA Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Salary is 18000 – 56900/- Level 1
- NIA Lower Division Clerk(LDC) salary is Rs. 19900 – 63200/- Level 2
- NIACL Application Form Commenced On: Available Now
- Deadline date for Application Form: 31st October 2018
- Last date to pay the application form fees offline: Update Soon
How to Apply for the NIA LDC Recruitment 2018?
Interested and skilled aspirants who fulfill all the eligibility criteria NIA Recruitment 2018 from the official website that is www.nia.nic.in. Candidates need to submit the application form on or before the due date which is 31st October 2018. Aspirants are requested to fill the application form as early as possible. You can check the below-provided steps for Apply Offline for the post easily.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website of National Institute of Ayurveda that is www.nia.nic.in.
- Then on home page go to the notification section and search out for the NIA MTS Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Now, Read the notification carefully and then download it.
- After that click on the offline application form link.
- Then, Fill all the asked details carefully in the application form without making any mistake.
- Attach all the scanned credentials with the form and upload the passport size photographs and signature on the application.
- After check, all the details submit the application form at The Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur-302002.
- Take a hard copy of the application form.
- Keep it safe for future use.
Official Website: www.nia.nic.in