NIA Recruitment 2019: Get free job alert and instant availability of the recruitment related information as per the genuine recently released official notification on this website page for both fresher & experienced candidates. As per the recent notification, NIA (National Investigation Agency) has recently published a notification of NIA Additional Superintendent of Police Recruitment 2019 to invite eligible & interested candidates belongs to Indian citizenship to apply. It has brought a grand opportunity for those, who are looking for eminent respectable Govt. sectors’ jobs. The last date of the application distribution for NIA (National Investigation Agency) is till 25-Mar-2019.
Given Details of the National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2019:
|Information on NIA Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Organization||NIA (National Investigation Agency)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Required Experience||5-15 years|
|Last Date of Application Submission||25-Mar-2019|
|Salary Range||(Rs.67700/- Rs.208700/-)Per Month|
Desirable Eligibility Criteria & Qualification for NIA Additional Superintendent of Police Recruitment 2019:
- About Eligibility: The Central Government’s or the State Government’s or the Union Territories officer holding similar posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or in the department.
- Or have 5 years’ service proof in the grade provided after appointment on regular basis in the posts of the PB-3 (Rs.15,600/ – 39,100/- along with GP Rs. 5400/- or it’s equivalent in the parent cadre or in the department.
- About Experience & Qualification: Have Bachelor degree in any of the discipline from any authorized institute/board/university of India and has 5 years’ experience in the handling of the criminal investigation cases or intelligence work including the imparting training in counter-terrorism or the counter-terrorism operation.
- About the Way of Duty: The post of the Additional SP (Superintendent of Police) shall be responsible to carry out the day to day investigational activities of the related cases or P.E assigned to him or She/he will be responsible to collect the intelligence related to cases within his/her area of responsibility. She/he shall be necessary to move across the country for investigation of the cases or P.E. and to collect intelligence. She/he shall be required to car-O’ out operations related to NIA cases as and when required. She/he shall prepare different report i.e. progress reports, final reports, investigation reports and charge sheet time to time and the submission of the same to supervisory officers. She/ he shall ensure the collection of IRS of terrorists involved in various incidents in his/her jurisdiction and also the interview of the terrorists lodged in various ails to come in light the further information.
Age Limit-NIA Recruitment 2019:
- The maximum age limit on the deputation basis shall not be more than 56 years’ as per the closing date of the application receives.
Pay Scale Limit- NIA Recruitment 2019
- Pay Matrix Level: – 11 (Rs.67,700/-to 2,08,700/-) (Pre-revised PB-3 (Rs.15,600/ – to Rs.39,100/- with Grade Pay Rs.6600/-).
- Selection of the National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2019 will be as per the good performance in two phases of the recruitment process:
- Written Exam.
How to Apply:
- The application has to send offline.
- The application has to reach before the last date and with the correct information for the officer post. Any incomplete or late application along with attached documents/information will be rejected by the Cadre Authorities as per Para-3.
- The nomination of the eligible officers with flowing documents will be reached to the SP (Administration) at the postal address of the NIA Head Quarter, Opposite of CGO Complex, Lodhi Road. (New Delhi 110003) through proper channel within 02 months from the date of publication of this item in ‘Employment News& in notification page of the official website.
Required document to fill the application:
- Bio-Data should be as per the prescribed proforma of Annexure-II duly countersigned by the concerned competent authority.
- Updated APAR dossier from the year of 2013-14 till 2017-18 (photocopies have to send, it will ensure that the same have to attest on each page with rubber stamp by an officer of not below the rank of the Under Secretary in the GOI (Government Of India).
- The certificate issuance of the vigilance clearance & integrity should be from the respective department.
Besides NIA Additional Superintendent of Police Recruitment 2019, an array of other Similar related NIA Recruitment 2019 Notification:
|Recruitment||Job Category||Qualification||Last date of apply|
|SSC||Vacancy of Postal Assistant – 1||12th – Across India||05 Apr 2019|
|IDP||USA||Any Engineering Degree holder||12 Mar 2019|
|SSB||Vacancies of SI (Sub Inspector – 60)||Any Graduate – New Delhi||01 Apr2019|
|IRCON||Vacancy of Executive Director – 1||Any Graduate-New Delhi||04 Apr2019|
|KVB||Vacancy of Executive-1||CA-Karur||20 Mar2019|
|IIBM||Study of online MBA Course||Any Degree holder or Engg||12 Mar2019|
|In Defense Ministry||Vacancies of Fire Engine Driver – 3||10th– New Delhi||08 Apr 2019|
|DDA||Vacancy of Secretary – 1||Any Graduate – New Delhi||15 Mar 2019|
|RITES||Vacancies of Deputy General Manager – 2||Any Graduate or Any Post Graduate ( Gurgaon)||05 Apr 2019|
|MSRTC||Vacancies of Junior Engineer – 30||Diploma, B.Tech/B.E (Mumbai)||30 Mar 2019|
|BMRCL||Vacancies of Assistant Engineer – 25||Diploma or BTech/B.E (Bengaluru|Bangalore)||08 Apr 2019|
|ESIC||Vacancies of Senior Resident – 9||MBBS, MS/MD (Gurgaon)||14 Mar 2019|
|Income Tax||Vacancy of Inspector – 1||Any Graduate ( Across India)||31 Mar 2019|
|Central Bank of India||Vacancy of Director RSETI – 1||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate (Sagar)||25 Mar 2019|
|Bank Of Baroda||Vacancies of Assistant Vice President – 2||BTech/B.E, MBA/PGDM –(Vadodara)||29 Mar 2019|
|DDA||Vacancies of Chief Engineer – 4||BTech/B.E (New Delhi)||31 Mar 2019|
|WBSEDCL||Vacancies of Assistant Engineer – 335||BTech/B.E, BSc, MCA, MSc (West Bengal)||08 Apr 2019|
|MPSC||Vacancies of Forest Guard – 29||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate (Mumbai)||28 Mar 2019|
|Bank Of Baroda||Vacancies of Officer – 2||Any Graduate (Vadodara)||29 Mar 2019|
|KMC||Vacancies of Staff Nurse – 157||GNM, BSc (Kolkata)||18 Mar 2019|
|RITES||Vacancy of General Manager – 1||BTech/B.E (Ranchi)||05 Apr 2019|
|BMRCL||Vacancies of Assistant Engineer – 6||BTech/B.E (Bengaluru|Bangalore)||08 Apr 2019|