Latest Update (08th December 2017): National Mental Health Programme, Rajasthan has released the NMHP Rajasthan CMHW Recruitment 2017 Apply for 411 Nurse, Psychiatrist, Community Mental Health Worker Posts @rajswasthya.nic.in
NMHP Rajasthan Notification 2017
Hey Readers, are you keenly seeking for the NMHP Rajasthan CMHW Recruitment 2017? So, we have awesome news for those competitors who want to make their career bright in the government job in National Mental Health Programme, Rajasthan. Here, we are going share all the detailed information regarding the NMHP Rajasthan Psychiatrist Recruitment 2017. This is the golden opportunity for those contestants who want to do a job in National Mental Health Programme, Rajasthan Department then they must have a glance on this article and collect all the relevant details from here and then you may apply offline for this vacancy from the official website of NMHP Rajasthan which is www.rajswasthya.nic.in. You can bookmark our careerjobs360 the website for further notification.
Rajasthan Abkari Vibhag Recruitment 2018 Apply for Excise Constable and various Posts
NMHP Rajasthan CMHW Recruitment 2017
National Mental Health Programme, Rajasthan has released the Job Notification for NMHP Rajasthan Vacancy 2017 for filling up 411 Posts of Psychiatrist, Community Mental Health Worker and others Posts in the National Mental Health Programme, Rajasthan department. Job Seekers, who want to do a Government Job in National Mental Health Programme, Rajasthan then they don’t miss this opportunity and may apply for this NMHP Rajasthan Psychiatrist Recruitment 2017 from the official website of NMHP Rajasthan. Interested candidates may fill the NMHP Rajasthan Community Mental Health Worker Recruitment 2017 Application Form and send it to the given postal address on or before the deadline date which is 25th November 2017. Other details like as age limit, academic qualification, application form fee, selection procedure, and how to apply etc are given below in the article. Kindly go through it.
Rajasthan University Recruitment 2018 Apply for Junior Technical Assistant Posts
www.rajswasthya.nic.in NMHP Rajasthan Recruitment 2017
|Name of Recruitment Board||National Mental Health Programme, Rajasthan|
|Also Known as||NMHP Rajasthan|
|Information About||NMHP Rajasthan CMHW Recruitment 2017|
|Total No. of Vacant Posts||411Posts|
|Name of the Vacancies||Psychiatrist, Community Mental Health Worker, and others Posts|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||25th November 2017|
NMHP Rajswasthya Post Wise Vacancy Detail
|Name of Vacancy||Total No. of vacancies||Salary Scale offered|
|Community Mental Health Worker||140||Rs. 8,000/-|
|Psychiatric Nurse||33||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Clinical Psychologist||61||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||33||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Community Nurse||33||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||34||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Case Registry Assistant||33||Rs. 8,000/-|
|Ward Assistant||33||Rs. 8,000/-|
Rajswasthya NMHP Rajasthan Clinical Psychologist Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
National Mental Health Programme, Rajasthan has invited the eligible candidates to fill 0nline NMHP Rajasthan Jobs Application Form 2017 from the official website of the department. Applicants can check all the details here and apply for the NMHP Rajasthan Psychiatrist Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date which is 25th November 2017.
- For Psychiatrist Post: Interested applicants must have completed MD in Psychiatry or equivalent qualification from a MCI well-recognized institute/University. 2 years of working exp. as the specialist in a hospital is desirable.
- For Clinical Psychologist Post: Interested applicants must have completed Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Applied Psychology and a Master of Philosophy in medical and social psychology or Master of Philosophy in mental health & social psychology gained after completion of a full-time programmes of two years which additional supervised clinical training, recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India.
- For Psychiatric Social Worker Post: Interested applicants must have completed Postgraduate degree acquired after completion of the program of study of minimum 2 years in psychiatric social work/mental health.
- For Community Mental Health Worker Post: Interested applicants must have completed Intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board.
|Name of vacancies||Maximum age limit|
|Clinical Psychologist||45 year|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||45 year|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||35 year|
|Psychiatric Nurse||45 year|
|Community Nurse||40 year|
|Community Mental Health Worker||40 year|
|Case Registry Assistant||40 year|
|Ward Assistant||40 year|
Application Charges: Candidates must have to pay the application form fee. Aspirants can check the official notification for application form fee.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following selection round which is going to be conducted by National Mental Health Programme, Rajasthan.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
|Application Form Starting Date||Available Now|
|Closing date for Offline Application form||25th November 2017|
How to Apply For NMHP Rajasthan CMHW Recruitment 2017?
- Firstly interested candidates must have visit the official website of the National Mental Health Programme, Rajasthan.
- Then, go to the homepage and find out the NMHP Rajasthan CMHW Recruitment 2017 link.
- Now, Read the NMHP Rajasthan CMHW Recruitment 2017 official notification released by the organization.
- Now download the application and print the application form attached with the notification.
- Fill in the form with all the required details relevantly.
- Pin all the important supportive credentials with the application form.
- Attach the demand draft of the application fees.
- Keep a copy of demand Drat and application with yourself for reference.
- Send the original application form to the below mentioned postal address.
The State Nodal Officer (NMHP) & Superintendent,
Opposite Pink Square Mall,
Govind Marg, Sethi Colony, Jaipur – 302 004
Official Website: www.rajswasthya.nic.in