Latest Update (18th June 2018): Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited has depicted the NMRCL Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply for 12 AGM, JGM, Engineer Posts at www.metrorailnagpur.com
NMRCL Notification 2018
Dear Readers, if you are looking for the Latest Government Job in Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. Department then you are at the correct place because here, we are going to provide each & every detail regarding the NMRCL Additional General Manager Recruitment 2018 in the following sections of this article. Contestants who want to make their career in Railway Recruitment Board then they must read this article with proper attention & then you may all apply offline for this NMRCL AGM Vacancy 2018 from the official website of Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. that is www.metrorailnagpur.com. Individuals can get more details from our careerjobs360 official web page because our professional team updates this page on regular basis according to the latest information.
NMRCL AGM Recruitment 2018
The Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited has recently depicted the Job notice for NMRCL Deputy General Manager Vacancy 2018 to recruit eligible and skilled candidates for filling up 12 posts of AGM, JGM, Engineer & Various Vacancies in the NMRCL department. The Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited department is now looking for the deserving and passionate candidates on the various empty posts in the department. Job Seekers who want to do a job in Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited then they don’t miss this opportunity and may apply for this NMRCL Metro Rail Engineer Recruitment 2018 from the official website of NMRCL. Eligible and skilled candidates may fill the application form on or before the deadline date that is 19th June 2018 through the offline mode of an application form. Other details regarding the NMRCL JGM Jobs 2018 such as age criteria, academic qualification, selection criteria, application form fee, and how to apply etc are mentioned below in the article.
www.metrorailnagpur.com Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of Railway Board||Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Information Regarding||NMRCL Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2018|
|Also Known as||NMRCL|
|Total No. of Offered Posts||12 Posts|
|Name of the Post||AGM, JGM, Engineer & Various Vacancies|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply Offline||31st May 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||19th June 2018|
The Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited is an under construction rapid transit system for the city of Nagpur, India. It is estimated to cost is 86.80 billion. In Feb. in the year 2014, the Govt. of Maharashtra gave approval for the Metro Project, while Govt of India’s Ministry of Urban Development had provided “In Principle” approval for the provided Project. On 20th August in the year 2014, Union Cabinet gave permission for the development of the project, & PM Narendra Modi laid foundation started on 21 August on his visit to the city. Construction on the project started on 31 May in the year 2015, with trial run commenced on 30th September in the year 2017 & an anticipated partial commercial operation on line 1st Dec. in the year 2017.
NMRCL Posts Wise Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Additional General Manager||01|
|Joint General Manager (IT)||01|
|Deputy Chief Project Manager||01|
|Section Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|Senior Section Engineer||01|
|Deputy General Manager||02|
|Assistant Manager (IT)||01|
|Additional Chief Project Manager||01|
|Senior Deputy General Manager (IT)||01|
Nagpur Metro Rail Senior Section Engineer Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- For Additional General Manager Post: Candidates should be a B.Tech Graduate from any recognized board and aspirants should have 17 years of experience in Information Technology Field in Metro Rail Department.
- For Deputy Chief Project Manager Post: Candidates should be a B.Tech graduate from any recognized board and aspirants must have 8 years of experience in Information Technology Field in Metro Rail Dept.
- For Section Engineer (Electrical) Post: Candidates should be a B.Tech graduate from any recognized board and aspirants must have 2 years of experience in Electrical Field in Metro Rail Dept.
- For more information, you must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
- For Additional General Manager Post: Maximum Age: 53 years
- For Additional Chief Project Manager Post: Maximum Age: 53 years
- For Joint General Manager (IT) Post: Maximum Age: 50 years
- For Senior Deputy General Manager (IT) Post: Maximum Age: 50 years
- For Deputy Chief Project Manager Post: Maximum Age: 50 years
- For Deputy General Manager Post: Maximum Age: 50 years
- For Manager Post: Maximum Age: 50 years
- For Assistant Manager (IT) Post: Maximum Age: 50 years
- For Senior Section Engineer Post: Maximum Age: 40 years
- For Section Engineer (Electrical) Post: Maximum Age: 32 years
Selection Methodology: Participants will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the personal interview round which is going to be organized by Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
Application Fee: Aspirants must have to Pay the application form fee as per the category which is given below.
- For General/OBC Category: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST/Woman Category: Exempted
- Offline Application Form Starting date: 31st May 2018
- Closing date to submit the application form: 19th June 2018
How to Apply for NMRCL Additional General Manager Recruitment 2018?
Candidates who are willing to apply offline for the NMRCL Vacancy 2018 they must read out the official notification very carefully before applying online for NMRCL Senior Section Engineer Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the organization. Here, we are providing some easy steps for your help in the below article
- Initially, interested aspirants must visit the official website of Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited i.e. www.metrorailnagpur.com.
- Now, on the homepage go to the career section and search for the NMRCL Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- After that, click on the relevant link.
- Open it and Read the given instructions from the official notification very carefully before applying for the post.
- Then, download the application form.
- Now, fill all the asked detailed information in the application form without making any mistake.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Affix the passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Recheck all the filled details and submit the application form to the given postal address.
- Remit the application form fee.
- Take a hard copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
General Manager (HR),
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
C K Naidu Marg,
Nagpur – 440 001
All the interested and skilled applicants can apply for the NMRCL Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 at the official website of the department. All the interested aspirants can read all the given details regarding the NMRCL Senior Section Engineer Notification 2018 in the above description of this article before apply for the vacant post. If any of the aspirants face any kind of problem then they can comment on the below comment box then we will help you as soon as possible. For more details, candidates can check our official website daily and get the latest updates from here and stay connected with us for further use.
Official website: www.metrorailnagpur.com.