Latest Update (30th November 2017): North Central Railway Allahabad has depicted the North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Apply for 446 NCR Act Apprentice posts at ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
NCR Apprentice Notification 2017
Hey Friends, are you eagerly waiting for the North Central Railway Recruitment 2017? So, we have great news for those aspirants who are seeking for the latest government job in Railway Recruitment Cell, North Central Railway department. In this article, we are going describe all the information regarding the NCR Act Apprentice Vacancy 2017 in the following sections of the article. All the eligible applicants must read this full article & then apply online for this railway recruitment from the official website of North Central Railway that is www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in. For more information, applicants can bookmark our careerjobs360 webpage & stay connected with us.
North Central Railway Jhansi Recruitment 2017
North Central Railway Allahabad has depicted the official advertisement for RRC North Central Railway Vacancy 2017 for 446 NCR Act Apprentice posts in the department. The North Central Railway has invited applications from eligible and passionate candidates for fill up various vacant posts in the department. Job Hunters, who want to make their career bright in Railway department then they must utilize this opportunity and apply online for North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 from the official website of NCR. The interested applicants may submit the online application forms of NCR Railway Jobs 2017 on or before the closing date. The deadline to apply online is 30th November 2017. Moreover, information about the vacancy such as selection procedure, age criteria, application form fee, how to apply, etc., mentioned below in the article. Kindly go through it before applying for the vacancy.
www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in Vacancy 2017 Detail
|Name of the Department||North Central Railway Allahabad|
|Information Regarding||North Central Railway Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Vacant Posts||446|
|Total No. of Vacancies||Act Apprentice posts|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Online Application Commence from||30th October 2017|
|The last date to submit the Application forms||30th November 2017|
NCR Post-Wise Vacancy 2017 Details
Total Number of Vacancy: 446 posts
Trade Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total No. of Posts|
|Welder (Gas & Elect)||11|
The North Central Railway is one of the17th railway zones in India. The biggest railway station in NCR is Jhansi Junction. It is headquartered is located at Allahabad and comprises three divisions: reorganized Allahabad division of the Northern Railway, Jhansi division of the erstwhile Central Railway, & new Agra division. The North Central Railway, in its present form, came into being on 1 April in the year 2003. The North Central Railway present network extends over a large area of North Central India, covering the states of Delhi, UP, MP, Rajasthan, and Haryana.
North Central Railway Apprentice Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Interested Candidates must have completed the Matriculation/12th class with minimum 50% or have ITI Diploma are eligible to form from any recognized university/Institute. For more information candidates must visit the official notification of the department.
- Minimum age limit for the candidates is 18 Years.
- Maximum age limit for the candidates is 25 years.
- The age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category of candidates as per the government rules and regulations.
Application Form Fee: Interested aspirants need to pay application form fee category wise.
- For General/OBC Category of candidates need to pay application fee Rs. 100/-.
- For ST/SC Category of candidates no need to pay application form fee.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the given below selection rounds.
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test.
|Commencing Date of Application||30th October 2017|
|Deadline Date for submission of application form||30th November 2017|
|Deadline Date for Submission of Application Form Fee||30th November 2017|
How to Apply for North Western Railway Recruitment 2017?
Interested Contenders need to follow the online application form for the RRC North Central Railway Jobs 2017 through the official portal of the department. Candidates must apply online on or before the deadline date that is 30th November 2017. Here we have provided some easy steps to apply for the NCR Act Apprentice Recruitment 2017.
- Firstly, candidates need to go to the official website of North Central Railway Allahabad @ ncr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Then on the homepage go to the career section and Search out the North Central Railway Recruitment 2017notification link.
- Then open the link on the next page.
- Read the notification very carefully before applying for the given vacancy.
- Now, download the application form.
- After that, fill up the all required information in the application form without making any mistake.
- Attach all the required documents to it.
- Paste your recent passport size photo.
- Pay your application form fee
- Recheck your application form very carefully.
- At last, send the application form on or before the last date.
Official of Sr. Divisional Personal Officer,
Allahabad (Personal Branch/recruitment Section-Room No.112)
Official Website: www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in.