Latest Update (19th May 2018): Nuclear Power Corporation of India has circulated the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply Online for 179 Trainee/ Technician Vacancies at www.npcil.nic.in
NPCIL Technician Notification 2018
Hey guys, are you waiting for the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018? So, we have fantastic news for those contenders who want build their career bright in Nuclear Power Corporation of India. Interested & eligible individuals must read this article properly & collect all the information related to the NPCIL Technician Notification 2018 from the below sections of the posts because here, we provide each & every information in the below post. You may apply offline for the vacancy from the official web portal of Nuclear Power Corporation of India i.e. www.npcil.nic.in. For fetching more information candidates can visit our careerjobs360 official website on regular basis & get all the latest updates from here.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018
The NPCIL–Nuclear Power Corporation of India has circulated the job advertisement for NPCIL Technician Notification 2018 for the appointment of eligible candidates for 179 Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician Empty Posts in the department. The NPCIL has invited the application forms from eligible contenders in offline mode. Interested youngsters, who want to do a government job in PAN India, must apply for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018 & submit the application form on or before the closing date that is 21st May 2018. Interested aspirants may apply for offline from the official web portal of NPCIL. Other detailed information related to the NPCIL Jobs 2018 such as academic qualification, age limit, selection procedure, important dates, and how to apply etc are mentioned below in the article.
www.npcil.nic.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Company||Nuclear Power Corporation of India|
|Information Regarding||NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number of Posts||179|
|Name of the Posts||Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician “B” &
Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant “B”
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Official Web portal||www.npcil.nic.in|
|Category of Posts||Notification/Recruitment 2018|
|Last date to Apply online||21st May 2018|
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the deptt. of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India. The Co. was registered as a Public Limited Co. under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the aim of operating atomic power plants & implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programs of the Govt. of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962.
NPCIL Scientific Assistant “B” Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- For Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician “B” Post: Interested candidates must have completed SSC (10 years) with minimum 50% marks in Science subjects & math’s individually and 2 years ITI Certificate course in relevant trade or (10+2) or ISC (with science subjects) with not less than 50% marks.
- For Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant “B” Post: Interested candidates must have completed Diploma with not less than 60% marks in a relevant discipline or B.Sc with a minimum of 60% marks with physics, Chemistry and math’s.
- For more details, you must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
- For Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician “B” Post: Minimum age limit is 18 years to maximum age limit is 24 years.
- For Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant “B” Post: minimum age limit is 18 years to maximum age limit is 25 years.
- Upper age limit is applicable for the reserved category of contestants as per the Government Norms.
Selection Criteria: Selection of the contenders will be done on the basis of their performance in the written examination and skill test which is going to be conducted by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd.
|Commencing date for offline application form||Available|
|Closing date for offline application form||21st May 2018|
How to Apply for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018?
We have provided below some simple steps for apply offline NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Vacancy 2018 Application form you can go through them and fill the form easily.
- Firstly, candidates must have to open the Nuclear Power Corporation of India official website which is www.npcil.nic.in
- Then, on the home page go to the notification section & search out the official advertisement link in it.
- Then, click the NPCIL Technician Recruitment 2018 Official notification and open it in the next web page.
- After that, you must read the detailed official notification very attentively before applying for the vacancy.
- Then, download the application form.
- Now, fill all the asked details in the application form in the prescribed manner.
- Attach the required documents with the application.
- Affix the passport size photograph & signature on the form.
- Recheck the application form.
- Remit the application form fee.
- After that, send the application form to the given postal address.
- Candidates must Take a hard out copy it & keep it safely for further use.
Manager (HRM), HR Section,
Kundankulam Nuclear Power Project,
Kundankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk,
Tirunelveli District, Tamilnadu – 627106
Official Website: www.npcil.nic.in