National Rural Roads Development Agency has depicted the NRRDA Assistant Director Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 30 Dy Director Posts at omms.nic.in
NRRDA Notification 2018
There is good news for all those contenders who are seeking for the government Job in National Rural Roads Development Agency. Here, in this article, we provided all the detailed information about the NRRDA Assistant Director Vacancy 2018 in the below discussion of the post. Interested and skilled aspirants who want to make their career bright in National Rural Roads Development Agency then they must read this article very carefully and then you may apply online for this NRRDA Recruitment 2018 from the official portal of the NRRDA department that is www.omms.nic.in. For getting more details about the upcoming vacancy, admit card, result & answer key then you may bookmark our careerjobs360 official portal & get all the latest updates from here.
NRRDA Assistant Director Recruitment 2018
National Rural Roads Development Agency has depicted a job notification for NRRDA Vacancy 2018 to recruit eligible and skilled aspirants for fill up 30 vacancies of Deputy Director, Assistant Director & Other Vacancies in the department. The department is looking for the well educated and skilled aspirants for various no. of vacant posts in the department. This is excellent news for all those aspirants who want to build their career bright in Deputy Director, Assistant Director & Other Vacancies then they may apply online for NRRDA Deputy Director Recruitment 2018 from the official website of NRRDA. Interested Applicants can submit the NRRDA Assistant Director Jobs 2018 Application Form on or before the closing date that is 14th June 2018. Other detailed information of NRRDA Jobs 2018 such as academic qualification, age limit, application fee, important dates and how to apply etc., are provided in the below article.
www.omms.nic.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Selection Board
|National Rural Roads Development Agency
|Also Known as
|NRRDA Assistant Director Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Vacancy
|Deputy Director, Assistant Director & Other Vacancies
|Total Number of Posts
|Starting Date to Apply
|28th May 2018
|Deadline Date to Apply
|14th June 2018
NRRDA Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Positions
|Total Number of Vacancies
NRRDA Joint Director Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Participants who are going to apply for this vacancy they must read the eligibility criteria of the vacancy from the official advertisement. Then all the Eligible and qualified aspirants may apply online for NRRDA Deputy Director Recruitment 2018 on or before the closing date that is 14th June 2018. Applicants can apply NRRDA Vacancy 2018 by the online mode.
Academic Qualification: Interested applicants must check the Official notification of the recruitment for educational Detail.
Age Criteria: You may please check the official notification for age limit details.
Age Relaxation: Upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category of aspirants as per the govt. rules and regulations.
Application Form Fee: Candidates please check the official notification for category wise application form fee.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidates will be based on a personal interview which is going to be conducted by National Rural Roads Development Agency.
- For Joint Director Post: As per Pay Matrix 13 – A
- For Deputy Director Post: As per Pay Matrix 12
- For Assistant Director Post: As per Pay Matrix 11
|Commencing date of registration form
|28th May 2018
|Closing Date of Online registration
|14th June 2018
How to apply for NRRDA Deputy Director Recruitment 2018?
Willing candidates may apply for NRRDA Jobs 2018, through online mode from the official portal of the NRRDA department which is given below in the post. Aspirants should read the below-given instructions before applying online NRRDA Assistant Director Vacancy 2018.
- First of All, interested candidates need to log on to the official website of National Rural Roads Development Agency which is www.omms.nic.in.
- After that, Click on Recruitment Section and Find out the NRRDA Assistant Director Recruitment 2018.
- Candidates must read the official notification very carefully, to check the eligibility conditions for posts.
- If you are eligible then you must have a valid id or phone no.
- Then, Register on the official website if not registered.
- Now, Fill the NRRDA Application Form very attentively.
- Attach all the requisite documents with the application form.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Remit the application form fee through challan.
- Click on the submit tab button and submit all the required details.
- At last, Take a print out of application form for future use.
NRRDA Official Website www.omms.nic.in