Latest Update (05th February 2018): National Remote Sensing Center has recently circulated the NRSC Recruitment 2018 Apply for 37 Scientist or Engineer, Scientific Assistant Posts at www.nrsc.govt.in
NRSC Notification 2018
Hey Folks, are you desperately looking for the NRSC Engineer Recruitment 2018? There is great news for those aspirants who want to do a Job in National Remote Sensing Center. Here, in this article, we are going to describe all the information about the NRSC Notification 2018 in the below description of the article. Aspirants who are interested to make their future bright in National Remote Sensing Center then they must read out this post and take all the relevant details and utilize it & full fill their dreams. You may apply for this vacancy from the official website of National Remote Sensing Center which is www.nrsc.govt.in. For more information aspirants can bookmark our careerjobs360 page & stay connected with us.
NRSC Engineer Recruitment 2018
National Remote Sensing Center has recently circulated the employment notification for NRSC Vacancy 2018 to recruit passionate and dynamic candidates for 37 posts Scientist or Engineer, Scientific Assistant & Others Posts in the department. Job Finders, who are looking for the Latest government job in National Remote Sensing Center they may apply for this NRSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the department which is given at the last of this article. Interested and eligible youngsters may submit their application form on or before the deadline date i.e. 05th February 2018. Moreover, details, regarding the National Remote Sensing Center Jobs 2018 such as age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, application form charges and how to apply etc are mentioned below in the article. aspirants kindly go through it.
www.nrsc.govt.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||National Remote Sensing Center|
|Information regarding||NRSC Recruitment 2018|
|Name of the Post||Scientist or Engineer, Scientific Assistant & Others Posts|
|Total No. of Available Posts||37 Posts|
|Employment Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Started Date to Apply||17th January 2018|
|Application Form Last Date||05th February 2018|
|Article category||Recruitment 2018|
NRSC Scientific Assistant Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- For Scientist/Engineer Post: Interested candidates must have passed M.Sc/M.Tech in the related field from recognized University. Candidates who have Knowledge of Remote Sensing and GIS is
- For Scientist/Engineer-SD Post: Interested candidates must have passed M.Tech & Ph.D. in related subject from recognized University.
- For Scientific Assistant Post: Interested candidates must have passed Degree in BSc Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science from a recognized University.
- For more details, candidates must visit the official notification of the recruitment.
- For Scientist/Engineer-SC Post: Minimum age limit is 18 years, as well as maximum age limit, is 35 years.
- For Scientist/Engineer-SD Post: There are no age limitations.
- For Scientific Assistant Post: Minimum age limit is 18 years, as well as maximum age limit, is 35 years.
- Upper age limitations will be applicable to the reserved category of candidates as per the government rules and regulations.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the written examination and Personal Interview round which is going to be organized by the National Remote Sensing Center.
Application Form Fee: candidates can check the official notification of the vacancy for the application form fee.
Pay band: Selected aspirants will get handsome amount of pay scale as per the post is given in the below-given table.
|For Scientist/Engineer-SC Post||Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500|
|For Scientist/Engineer-SD Post||Rs.67,000 – Rs. 2,08,700|
|For Scientific Assistant Post||Rs.44,900 – Rs. 1,42,400|
|Events Name||Key Dates|
|Application Forms Initial Date||17th January 2018|
|Application Forms Last Date||05th February 2018|
How to Apply for NRSC Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates who are willing to apply for the NRSC Jobs 2018 then they must know the eligibility criteria. Those candidates must satisfy the eligibility needs then they may apply online for the recruitment from the official portal of the department which is mentioned at the end of this article. Candidates must apply online for the given posts on or before the deadline date that is 05th February 2018. Here we have mentioned some steps to apply for the NRSC Scientist/Engineer-SC Vacancy 2018.
- Firstly, willing candidates must have to go to official website of National Remote Sensing Center that is www.nrsc.govt.in.
- Then, on the homepage search out the NRSC Hyderabad Recruitment 2018 Notification and open it in the next tab.
- After that, candidates must read out the instructions from the official advertisement very carefully and then fill the application form without making any mistake.
- Attach the entire required document with the application.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Pay the application form Fee if required.
- At last, take a hard copy of the application form and submit the hard copy of the applicants form on the given postal address.
Government of India,
Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organization, National Remote Sensing Centre,
Balanagar, Hyderabad – 500037.
Here, we provide all the details about the NRSC Scientist/Engineer-SC Recruitment 2018 in the above discussion of the article. All the interested and eligible applicants are required to read the official advertisement before applying for the given vacancy through the official website of the NRSC. If any of the aspirants is facing any kind of problem about the NRSC Jobs 2018 then they may comment in the below query box then we will reply your comment as soon as possible.
Official Website: www.nrsc.govt.in